• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Why did the War start?

Donkey1499 said:
teacher said:
What's wrong with laughing at yourself? I do it all the time!!! I laugh at my own material. But what exactly is an American Conformist? Does he mean that it's wrong to be pro-American?

Generally what I am saying is don't be quite so gullable. I mean so many Americans do one thing simply because the other does it. We call it trendy, faddist.

Somehow it has become "cool" to the indignated population to subscribe to a belief of miscreant aggression.. and pat ourselves on the back while doing so. Whatever you do.. don't look in the mirror. :cool:

Conflict said:
Not really. Unless, of course, you seem to be of the delusion that our intelligent apparatus could not independently monitor their proliferation.
They can't stop a gazillion tons of drugs getting into our country every year. Are you saying to know where they are is good enough?

Wasn't it you that brought up tempest in another thread? WOOPS!

A name for electronic survailience. But I guess the Army was pulling my leg about it over twenty years ago. Is your point I'm delusional because I think our government has some real cool high tech toys?

I love shrimp. THey're like the simpletons. Like yourself. ;)

Thank you.

TEACHER said:
Must be me. Can you say that in little words please? I'm haughtily deevolving to a less advanced state of self importance and a simplistic notion of right and wrong? My stupidity keeps me from understanding the subtle nuances of todays complicated world?
Couldn't have said it better myself!

What name did I call you? Paranoid Schizophrenic isn't a name or a title... it's a term that describes a severe delusional state of unwarranted threat.

It means nuts. Just say it. I won't tell.

No, obviously I am laughing at anyone who thinks that they are such the semantical polyglot that they can use such banter to ridicule the facts of the matter.

I skate around the issue with words? Coming from you? You say your not calling me names with paranoid schizo then call me mealy mouthed? You're messing with me right? BTW. What you call semantical polyglotting I call smack.

Donkey1499 said:
:spin: :spin: :spin: And I mean "Kapeesch"! Dammit!!! Why do you have to be so conflicting, Conflict?

I don't come out of my shell until conflict becomes necessary... in a semantical sense. You can have your petty wars. I'll have liberty or I'll have death.

Conflict said:
I don't come out of my shell until conflict becomes necessary... in a semantical sense. You can have your petty wars. I'll have liberty or I'll have death.

In some cases, War brings Liberty, with much Death.

Donkey1499 said:
In some cases, War brings Liberty, with much Death.

Not on foreign soil my friend. Not in this war (Iraq). Sorry.

Conflict said:
I've never been one to deny your lack of comprehension.Bush is a boogeyman incahoots with boogeymen.

I say I don't get it and you say your point is Bush is the boogey man. And nice way to call me stupid.

Conflict said:
-"mushroom clouds"

C'mon America! Be Scared of the Boogey Man.

Guess what? We're not scared! MWuahaH!

But here you imply I'm afraid of the Arab boogey man. Are you drunk? You are all over the place tonight.

teacher said:
I say I don't get it and you say your point is Bush is the boogey man. And nice way to call me stupid.

But here you imply I'm afraid of the Arab boogey man. Are you drunk? You are all over the place tonight.

You just asked him if he was a Kennedy, :rofl :rofl :rofl

teacher said:
Did you just call me a sap?

I've never directly called you anything... however ...

Do I believe that you are a sycophant? A neo-conservative thug? A conformist.

Indubitably.

Conflict said:
I've never directly called you anything... however ...

Do I believe that you are a sycophant? A neo-conservative thug?
I can see where you'd get that thug impression. But I'm idealogically Libertarian. You know, fiscally conservative, socially liberal. But I can see how you would not know that about me. Who exactly am I sycophanting?

A conformist.
But this? You don't get down to the basement do you? (It's where I do all my best comforming.)

Indubitably.

Now that's just sounds gay. (I didn't directly call you gay.)

teacher said:
I can see where you'd get that thug impression. But I'm idealogically Libertarian. You know, fiscally conservative, socially liberal. But I can see how you would not know that about me. Who exactly am I sycophanting?

But this? You don't get down to the basement do you? (It's where I do all my best comforming.)

Go on, say it! Your anger, it gives you focus!!!

Donkey1499 said:
Conflict said:
What's with all the big words? Got a dictionary next to you? Nice use of 10 cent words tho.

Sure I should be penalized because I view education as a method instead of tactic. To people like you education exists on a piece of paper. Me? I have vested interest in what is happening around me.

The funny thing is I have refined myself on this forum to be more amicable to less comprehensive posters. I have yet to use a big word. I'm no einstein.. I just have my beliefs... and I attempt to convey them well. How it is received is entirely your position. I've never stated that I was better than anybody.

Conflict said:
Donkey1499 said:
Sure I should be penalized because I view education as a method instead of tactic. To people like you education exists on a piece of paper. Me? I have vested interest in what is happening around me.

The funny thing is I have refined myself on this forum to be more amicable to less comprehensive posters. I have yet to use a big word. I'm no einstein.. I just have my beliefs... and I attempt to convey them well. How it is received is entirely your position. I've never stated that I was better than anybody.

Your big words don't impress anybody, though. It just pisses the rest of us off. I know what the words mean, but it takes time to translate them, you know, my brain is still running on Windows 95. I need to upgrade to XP.

teacher said:

Libertarians exist all along the economic spectrum. I happen to be central on that spectrum while you are considerably right. That's your position and I have nothing against that.. albeit sincere.

You are being a sycophant to the Bush Administration. Are you claiming that you're libertarian? You think Bush has imposed a virtue of minimal government (simply killing SSI is a needle in a haystack, and likely a political ploy)? Property Rights? Civlil Liberties? :rofl

WOW!

teacher said:

I tend to attempt to stay away from incendiary issues. I am human. At times I get pissed too. Sh!t happens. I try to deal with on a more distinguished level.

teacher said:

No big deal. If you think it sounds gay that's fine. However I don't see how it relates to carnal interaction between two males... I think that's the schizophrenia chiming in.

Conflict said:
Sure I should be penalized because I view education as a method instead of tactic.
Is it just me or is that so worded wrong? I can see "the use of my education" but how is education a tactic? Or a method?
To people like you education exists on a piece of paper.
How do you know that?
Me? I have vested interest in what is happening around me.
Should that not be "a vested interest".
The funny thing is I have refined myself on this forum to be more amicable to less comprehensive posters.
You're being friendlier to the stupid people?
I have yet to use a big word. I'm no einstein..
True, you use medium words in a strange way.
I just have my beliefs... and I attempt to convey them well.
Not working. We are almost confused. Again, are you drunk?
How it is received is entirely your position. I've never stated that I was better than anybody

Just smarter. And if you are gonna act smart. Put your sentences together right. Everyone makes typos, but your sounding like timmyboy tonight.

teacher said:
Is it just me or is that so worded wrong? I can see "the use of my education" but how is education a tactic? Or a method?

How do you know that?

Should that not be "a vested interest".

You're being friendlier to the stupid people?

True, you use medium words in a strange way.

Not working. We are almost confused. Again, are you drunk?

Just smarter. And if you are gonna act smart. Put your sentences together right. Everyone makes typos, but your sounding like timmyboy tonight.

Gee aren't you the semantical wizard. You make claims but you don't substantiate them. I think it's time for a basic frosh course in English.

You do speak English, do you not, Mr. TEACHER?

Why don't you begin, TEACHER, since you are so very well educated.

Don't just use proclamation. Use me as your source and show exactly where my verbage or usage has been incomprehensible. Otherwise dig yourself deeper.

Back
Top Bottom