• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why did the CIA have Che Guevara killed?

Allende would've been worse.

Just because Allende sided with the Soviets doesn't make him a saint, quite the opposite.

I'm not sure where your hatred of America stems from.

:ROFLMAO: That is so laughable it smacks of ignorance i dont even know where to begin. Where were Allende’s death and rape squads? Where were the loads of bodies that were floating into the mainland? Where were the corpses littering the countryside from Allende’s helicopter rides?
Notice how NOBODY said the bolded?

The gap between richest and poorest widened and incomes stagnated for the working class. Have you ever watched the interviews with the victims of Pinochet’s regime? Jeebus you are acting like a neo con now, anyone who doesn't kiss America’s ass or has a nuanced take on a leftist leader must be a secret commie.
You know nothing of latin American politics.

The chicago boys were wrong.

Last edited:
Allende would've been worse.

Just because Allende sided with the Soviets doesn't make him a saint, quite the opposite.

I'm not sure where your hatred of America stems from.

What does saying Pinochet is a lot worse than Allende have to do with hating America? I deal in what happened, not some spurious whould haves.

That has nothing to do with being satanic.

Do you understand that Stalin was a Christian that turned atheist?

And Marxism preaches no religion.
koba gave orders to rape and brutally publicly kill Christians, he was a demon

CIA did nothing wrong in Bolivia

Gee, other than working with Klaus Barbie.

Is there any proof of that?

It sounds like Soviet propaganda aimed at the American left.

I see a movie director said Barbie was all over Che, but said movie director was trying to drum interest about his documentary on Barbie. He could be lying, exaggerating, etc.

Last edited:

its Soviet propaganda aimed at the American left.

I dont even response to such Marxist nonsense

e3d5e062974bd2adca92097046f94f55b49d60bb-500x596.jpg

Moscow.ru calls anyone who fights them for nazis,

anti- Tito cartoon

vhh5lgs00li11.jpg

I see a movie director said Barbie was all over Che, but said movie director was trying to drum interest about his documentary on Barbie. He could be lying, exaggerating, etc.

There’s substantial evidence, actually.

its Soviet propaganda aimed at the American left.

I dont even response to such Marxist nonsense

e3d5e062974bd2adca92097046f94f55b49d60bb-500x596.jpg

Moscow.ru calls anyone who fights them for nazis,

anti- Tito cartoon

vhh5lgs00li11.jpg
Klaus Barbie was a fanatical Nazi. You not liking that fact doesn’t change it.

Spies collaborate with unsavory people all the time. It's their job.

Collaborating with literal Nazis responsible for the murder of vast numbers of innocent people is well beyond the pale.

Collaborating with literal Nazis responsible for the murder of vast numbers of innocent people is well beyond the pale.

So they have to vet the informants to make sure they have a clean record?

"No, no, we won't take information from you. You stole a candy bar from a 7/11 back in '14."

So they have to vet the informants to make sure they have a clean record?

"No, no, we won't take information from you. You stole a candy bar from a 7/11 back in '14."

Uh.....yes, they do.

And Barbie’s record wasn’t a secret. The guy was personally responsible for over ten THOUSAND deaths. That’s a lot worse than shoplifting, and the fact that you would actually try to make that equivalence is ludicrous.

Uh.....yes, they do.

And Barbie’s record wasn’t a secret. The guy was personally responsible for over ten THOUSAND deaths. That’s a lot worse than shoplifting, and the fact that you would actually try to make that equivalence is ludicrous.

I'm just wondering what your threshold is.

What if we new a guy had committed a murder, but he had information that could save thousands of people?

I'm just wondering what your threshold is.

What if we new a guy had committed a murder, but he had information that could save thousands of people?

Except, again, for the fact that Barbie was personally responsible for over ten THOUSAND deaths....and had no such information.

Your desperation to try and excuse allying with such a vicious thug is incredibly pathetic.

Why did the CIA have Che Guevara killed?

Five pages of wild conspiracy theories, and noone has figured it out yet?

Here's a tip:
The current world-wide copyright holder for Che Guevara T-shirts is located in Langley, Virginia.

Except, again, for the fact that Barbie was personally responsible for over ten THOUSAND deaths....and had no such information.

Your desperation to try and excuse allying with such a vicious thug is incredibly pathetic.

So if America is that evil that it would work with Barbie, would you feel justified in giving military secrets to Russian military intelligence?

So if America is that evil that it would work with Barbie, would you feel justified in giving military secrets to Russian military intelligence?

The two have literally nothing to do which each other.

Back
Top Bottom