• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why did Tax Revenue INCREASE........AFTER the Bush Tax Cuts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Typical of an ambulance chaser mentality to hide behind the details of the law and their own anonimity.

ambulance chasers are the people who give dems more money than any group save perhaps the teachers' union. I protect people from ambulance chasers

ambulance chasers are the people who give dems more money than any group save perhaps the teachers' union. I protect people from ambulance chasers

In your parlance, you suckle off their teat. Thanks for teaching me that all purpose retort.

And I did NOT call you an ambulance chaser. I stated that what you expressed was typical of that sort of mentality. There is a difference.

Last edited:
In your parlance, you suckle off their teat. Thanks for teaching me that all purpose retort.

Poor haymarket. you have spent so many years sucking on the public teat you project your situation to everyone else

Its called PROJECTION

Decided it was Easter and that I would do my charity work for the day and take you off ignore.
A wise choice -- always best to be gracious.

Guess liberal results are to be ignored so you can continue to bash Bush and Reagan?
No, I never said they are to be ignored, I said that Conservatives and Republicans are hypocrites for whining about Obama when their own selections for president can't even carry Obama's jock strap.

One of these days you are going to grow up and realize what a fool liberalism has made out of you, hope I am around to see it.
Sadly for you, you won't be around to see it.

Now you're projecting, Conservative, that is what you do. Who do you credit for the good economy from 1983 through 1988 -- Reagan or the Democrat-led House? Who do you credit for the good economy from 1992 through 2000 -- Clinton or the Republican-led House? Who do you blame for not imposing restrictions on the GSE's between 2002 and 2006 which might have averted the financial meltdown -- the Republican majority party in Congress or the Democrat minority party?

Reagan as it was his economic policy that passed. When Tip ONeil said the economic policy of Reagan was DOA, Reagan went to the people on TV and sold it. The pressure was put on the Congress to pass the agenda. If you were old enough and around during that period you would have known that, instead you read leftwing bs and buy it as fact.

In the 90's it was the GOP Congress that was elected after the Clinton tax increase and it was the GOP Congress through the Contract with America that led to the economic results we had. Clinton was smart enough to sign the legislation including the repeal of his tax increases in 1997.

The results are there for all to see but you refuse to consider you just could be wrong. I lived and worked during both periods of time, how old were you?
Too funny!!!

I point out that you're the one in this forum who selectively decides who gets credit or blame based on political party and how do you respond ... ?

... by selectively deciding who gets credit or blame based on political party. Thanks for proving me right, Conservative! You did a better job at that than I did.

I really like how you think in the 80's, the president was responsible for a strong economy but in the 90's, it was the Congress which was responsible for a strong economy. What changed between the 80's and the 90's ... ?

Oh yes, political parties.

Thanks again for making my point for me! :2wave:

No, I never said they are to be ignored, I said that Conservatives and Republicans are hypocrites for whining about Obama when their own selections for president can't even carry Obama's jock strap.

what did Churchill say-if you aren't a conservative at age 30 you do not have a brain?

Still waiting for an answer ... you said that, "Obama has a been a disaster economically"

The Dow is up 51% since Obama became president; NASDAQ is up 85%; S&P500 is up 57% ...

Does your superior intellect inform you that people invest that heavily in the stock market amid "economic disaster?"

Last edited:
Still waiting for an answer ... you said that, "Obama has a been a disaster economically"

The Dow is up 51% since Obama became president; NASDAQ is up 85%; S&P500 is up 57% ...

Does your superior intellect inform you that people invest that heavily in the stock market amid "economic disaster?"

what is the true unemployment rate?

what did S&P do last week

what is the current trade deficit

how is the dollar faring?

what did Churchill say-if you aren't a conservative at age 30 you do not have a brain?
A whimsical fancy of which Conservatives cling to. It's no more accurate than their faith based economic fancies that tax cuts increase tax revenue.

A whimsical fancy of which Conservatives cling to. It's no more accurate than their faith based economic fancies that tax cuts increase tax revenue.

when (and if) you get to thirty let me know. tax cuts increased my net income. that's good enough a reason to support them especially since I pay more in federal income taxes than 50 million or more people who have the same citizenship rights as I do

Poor haymarket. you have spent so many years sucking on the public teat you project your situation to everyone else

Its called PROJECTION

Poor Turtle - your have spent so many years suckling from the rich you now hate everyone who is not.

Its called ELITISM.

when (and if) you get to thirty let me know. tax cuts increased my net income. that's good enough a reason to support them especially since I pay more in federal income taxes than 50 million or more people who have the same citizenship rights as I do

and yet again for time beyond calculation you lay attempt to lay the ideological groundwork for the stripping scores of millions of Americans of the Constitutional rights.

All in the pursuit of Mammon and radical Republicanism.

what is the true unemployment rate?

what did S&P do last week

what is the current trade deficit

how is the dollar faring?

Still have not found out how to use the search function I see.

Poor Turtle - your have spent so many years suckling from the rich you now hate everyone who is not.

Its called ELITISM.

you have admitted to suckling from the public teat

so your admission against interest establishes that fact

you don't have any evidence to support your moronic claims about me

and yet again for time beyond calculation you lay attempt to lay the ideological groundwork for the stripping scores of millions of Americans of the Constitutional rights.

All in the pursuit of Mammon and radical Republicanism.

greed is your game-Look at your quote

we have to steal from others for "the greater good"

Oh, you are so right, Obama has been a huge success with higher unemployment than when he took office, less employment than when he took office and added more debt in 2 plus years than Bush did in 6 and will add more in 4 years than Bush did in 8. That is a liberal success story

Too funny!!!

I point out that you're the one in this forum who selectively decides who gets credit or blame based on political party and how do you respond ... ?

... by selectively deciding who gets credit or blame based on political party. Thanks for proving me right, Conservative! You did a better job at that than I did.

I really like how you think in the 80's, the president was responsible for a strong economy but in the 90's, it was the Congress which was responsible for a strong economy. What changed between the 80's and the 90's ... ?

Oh yes, political parties.

Thanks again for making my point for me! :2wave:

So let's establish some credibility here, how old were you when Reagan was President?

That is the way it works, unfortunately others that I value respond to you and thus your post is there so when I read their posts I have to read what they are responding to. I understand your lack of understanding of how this works but surely thought you were smarter when it came to the use of a computer especially since you are so young.
You're thoroughly confused as usual. I wasn't seeking to understand how this forum works; I'm well aware of that -- I was seeking to understand how you work.

Why on Earth would you read my posts given you sought to hide my posts by putting me on ignore? You're a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma.

So let's establish some credibility here, how old were you when Reagan was President?

that's the problem-young kids are mesmerized by sham wow. My teenage niece, the daughter of a trustfund moonbat mother, was gushing the other day about Obama. I seriously was thinking of asking her is she wanted to have obama's babies the way she was carrying on. SO I asked her what she thought would happen to the 2 million dollar house she lives in after my brother and his wife die. WELL I WILL LIVE THERE. so I asked her if she was going to be able to cough up a half million or so to pay the estate taxes. ESTATE TAXES WHAT ARE THOSE this 16 year old asked.

needless to say she no longer wants to be the love slave of El Presidente

greed is your game-Look at your quote

we have to steal from others for "the greater good"

catawba was right - only a fascist could not see the real meaning of it.

his age has nothing to do with credibility, you seek to use to discredit the argument he has make against you....age has nothing to do with this debate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom