• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why did progressives/liberals/democrats decide it was OK to destroy the opposition?

My views on political violence

• I am a willing participant in political violence

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I prefer to stand back and watch but encourage violence

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I want no part of it

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters

chuckiechan

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Current events show there is a contingent of persons doing the destruction and violence, but the larger population of progressives/liberals/democrats, show their approval by their silence.
This includes violence against all issues - police, courts, politicians, citizens, with views that diverge with yours.

Where are you on this?

Push polls are boring.

Current events show there is a contingent of persons doing the destruction and violence, but the larger population of progressives/liberals/democrats, show their approval by their silence.
This includes violence against all issues - police, courts, politicians, citizens, with views that diverge with yours.

Where are you on this?

I advise you to read the great book of Dostoevsky 'Demons'
It explains anything you want

Just in the last 2 hours one Democratic on the forum has openly called for throwing away ballots that vote for Trump and another Democrat openly calls for Trump supporters to be executed - specifically hung.

I don’t see the difficulty here. I voted, and it seems anonymous.

And Alfons:
Really? Did you check to see if your ballot has been received? Do you know it will be counted? Why won't the partisan election division just throw it away? Nothing you can do about it if they do. Since your ballot will be looked at and has your signature, you most definitely did NOT vote anonymous. It is IMPOSSIBLE to cast a secret vote with mail-in ballots.

Where are you on this?

I don't know how silence is support. And what Democrats have shown any support for violence? Everyone of them that has been asked has condemned it.

Just in the last 2 hours one Democratic on the forum has openly called for throwing away ballots that vote for Trump and another Democrat openly calls for Trump supporters to be executed - specifically hung.

Link up the posts.

White supremacists starting those turner diaries again.
I advise you to read the great book of Dostoevsky 'Demons'
It explains anything you want
Lol.... every pseudointellectual loves citing Dostoyevsky. You guys have been fantasizing about a civil war 12 years ago.

Geez for people who have practically all the power, you guys sure do cry a lot.

Link up the posts.

Why waste my time? Won't change anyone's view and such messages by some Democrats on this forum are not rare.

When you have the Speaker of the House openly declaring the Republican Party as "enemies of the State" and directly inciting violence against Republicans then it becomes very obvious that the Democratic Party is spoiling for yet another shooting war. Just like the last war, the Democrats started it and it will be the Republicans that finish it.

Why waste my time? Won't change anyone's view and such messages by some Democrats on this forum are not rare.

Okay, then you were lying.

I don’t see the difficulty here. I voted, and it seems anonymous.

Who wants to vote in an obviously partisan poll by an obviously partisan Trumper?

No one with a shred of integrity.

Where are you on this?
A contingent of persons? Care to be more vague or is that just good enough for you to blame antifa and the dems? Why am I asking? Of course it's good enough for many on the right to blame the dems.

Which of you republicans is out there asking the protesters to show you their voter registration so you can identify which party is doing the violence and burning.

You assume and are making arses of yourselves doing so.

Who wants to vote in an obviously partisan poll by an obviously partisan Trumper?

No one with a shred of integrity.
You’ve been writing about Putin so much, you are starting to sound like him.

None of you said “they wanted no part of it”, so you are in favor of violence to get your way. I’m hardly shocked. Revolutions are great fun until the other side starts shooting back.

Really? Did you check to see if your ballot has been received? Do you know it will be counted? Why won't the partisan election division just throw it away? Nothing you can do about it if they do. Since your ballot will be looked at and has your signature, you most definitely did NOT vote anonymous. It is IMPOSSIBLE to cast a secret vote with mail-in ballots.
That is a lie. Here in Florida the signature is on the outside envelope. The votes are inside and secret from the one verifying that it matches.

Back
Top Bottom