• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why did Fox News act like some hero died..Ginsburg promoted child murder

Women who want equal opportunity and equal protection of the law are not feminizes. They are just average intelligent women. Manipulators like Rush Limbaugh make up names like that to help people put a tough sounding name to their fears and weaknesses.
Count the number of women who falsely accused men of rape, tell us what it is, and then we can debate what feminazi means.

Count the number of women who falsely accused men of rape, tell us what it is, and then we can debate what feminazi means.
Count the number of men who rape

Euthanasia is always on demand, of free will and mind. Pure and simple.
Ah, that leftist selective quoting....
Did you notice that "no questions asked"? Yeah, that one.
Just in case "no questions asked" is too hard to understand....let me explain.

If you want to commit suicide by doctor, he has to have a valid reason as specified by law. It cannot be, for example, because it's Tuesday or I am bored.

With abortions, a woman needs no reason. Now, she may have one - like I got drunk and f***ed four guys that night and have no clue who the "father" is - but she is not required to say what it is.

Did I explain it well enough?

So, back to the Warren decision. If "it's my body" is the principle, why can't I walk into a hospital and order my own death while feeling just fine and with all my vitals in perfect order?

While typing, don't forget that "it's my body" in the last sentence.

If you want to commit suicide by doctor, he has to have a valid reason as specified by law. It cannot be, for example, because it's Tuesday or I am bored.

With abortions, a woman needs no reason. Now, she may have one - like I got drunk and f***ed four guys that night and have no clue who the "father" is - but she is not required to say what it is.

So, back to the Warren decision. If "it's my body" is the principle, why can't I walk into a hospital and order my own death while feeling just fine and with all my vitals in perfect order?

Because that's stupid

NOT irrational because Conservative white males are exactly who the Left target for discrimination with impunity.
Solely for being conservative white males? That, by definition, is irrational

Because that's stupid
With that post, mankind took a gigantic step toward enlightenment.

Now we finally know why the Sitting Bull didn't ask women for advice and why women were not allowed to vote.

So, when does a fetus become a human?

If that's too perplexing...

What is inside a pregnant woman in the 38th week of her pregnancy, a fetus, or a human being?

With that post, mankind took a gigantic step toward enlightenment.

Now we finally know why the Sitting Bull didn't ask women for advice and why women were not allowed to vote.
Man you hate women

What is inside a pregnant woman in the 38th week of her pregnancy, a fetus, or a human being?
A human fetus. Duh

Man you hate women
Only those who accuse men of rapes that never happened. And lie about everything else. And read just the headlines.
To be continued....

BTW, you missed a comma.

The comments from fox commentators on RBG were barf-worthy..almost literally made me ill.

Do they really think libs are going to listen to them and think..hey those conservatives really are understanding and etc etc...

Doubt it.

When will the right ever learn, you cannot appease the Left in DC

And then there's this

If people want RBG worship they can tune into CNN or MSNBC or and or nbc or?...

Do we need another CNN?
Trying to control women's bodies, eh?

Most conservative states limit abortion on demand to the first 20-22 weeks, and that is when most abortions take place. The reasoning is until that time there is no Brain and until there is a Brain there is no Person. Hence why State laws such as that have been upheld by the SC, other more restrictive laws have not faired so well and probably won't even with a conservative leaning SC.

Are you paying rent or do you reside in his head rent-free?
Another brilliant retort. :rolleyes:

No need to read Bassman’s mind. His post was clear enough.
The two most prominent and applicable sources in America, our Constitution and the AMA, say at birth.

Oh, and informed people with common sense.

Most conservative states limit abortion on demand to the first 20-22 weeks, and that is when most abortions take place. The reasoning is until that time there is no Brain and until there is a Brain there is no Person. Hence why State laws such as that have been upheld by the SC, other more restrictive laws have not faired so well and probably won't even with a conservative leaning SC.
That is how leftists are born... With their brains as an afterthought. Normal people get theirs much earlier.

What is that "Person" with capital P?

Also, you conveniently skipped "heart", which I bet is a lot easier to detect than the brain. The feminazis must hate technology.

Now, we are talking about when the "fetus" feels pain. Ouch!

Another brilliant retort. :rolleyes:

No need to read Bassman’s mind. His post was clear enough.

The two most prominent and applicable sources in America, our Constitution and the AMA, say at birth.

Oh, and informed people with common sense.
Is "birth" a process of some duration? Or a nanosecond?

If it is a process, where does it start and where does it end in terms of the baby emerging from the mother's body?

How many of you realize the RGB was never fully on board with Roe v Wade?

Here is a video expressing her views and why.

There are a lot of things I did not agree with Ginsberg but I found much in her life to admire. And I think the deep friendship she and Anton Scalia shared is a lesson for all.

That is how leftists are born... With their brains as an afterthought. Normal people get theirs much earlier.

What is that "Person" with capital P?

Also, you conveniently skipped "heart", which I bet is a lot easier to detect than the brain. The feminazis must hate technology.

Now, we are talking about when the "fetus" feels pain. Ouch!
So ya got Nothing, no surprise there.

No, it is the rightist ability to misread or fail to read properly (and understand the meaning of words):
1. who the hell said no questions asked, clearly I talked about well regulated euthanasia
2. being uneducated about the meaning of euthanasia is no reason to ignore what euthanasia is, ending suffering and pain at the request of a patient is not "Tuesday and bored", if you cannot understand the meaning of euthanasia, what is the point of discussing it?
3. we are discussing euthanasia, the end of suffering. Abortion is the right women have to make private medical decisions about their own womb. And you explained it enough to know that you have a view of abortion that does not comply with reality but I didn't really expect anything else from you.

And your last comment clearly shows you have no effing c5lue about euthanasia, maybe you should inform yourself before making another post that just screams, I have no clue about euthanasia so I just make up nonsense.

As said again, well regulated euthanasia (like in my country) is a blessing for those not wanting to suffer the indignity of death while chocking on their own phlegm no able to cough up the thick mucus because you are to weak and to stop you suffocating in your own lung fluids a nurse needs to beat on your back until it comes up. All the while your body going down so far that the circumference of your legs are almost as small as those of a 5 year old and you are not able to stand on them anymore without crashing to the ground.

Then maybe you can understand why a patient who is suffering from lung cancer and is mere weeks away from dying in utter agony wants euthanasia. My grandfather was allowed to die painless, and it was a blessing for him and my family. He was allowed some dignity in death, you may make up idiotic comments like "bored on a Tuesday" but anybody with some knowledge or integrity knows that this is not what euthanasia is all about.

Back
Top Bottom