• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why did Fox News act like some hero died..Ginsburg promoted child murder

2distracted

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
The comments from fox commentators on RBG were barf-worthy..almost literally made me ill.

Do they really think libs are going to listen to them and think..hey those conservatives really are understanding and etc etc...

Doubt it.

When will the right ever learn, you cannot appease the Left in DC

And then there's this

If people want RBG worship they can tune into CNN or MSNBC or and or nbc or?...

Do we need another CNN?

Then on another topic, fox host Harris Faulkner and or Marie Barf (I use CCs) discouraged Newt Gingrich from blaming Soros for the street violence and cop murders and lawless DAs

Sheez....

The comments from fox commentators on RBG were barf-worthy..almost literally made me ill.

Do they really think libs are going to listen to them and think..hey those conservatives really are understanding and etc etc...

Doubt it.

And then there's this

Do we need another CNN?
They try to act like journalists sometimes

How

Doubt it.

And then there's this

Do we need another CNN?

How did RBG promote child murder?

How

How did RBG promote child murder?
Oh please. She was about as pro abortion as Kermit goznell, who btw is in prison for murdering helpless children

She fought to keep roe v Wade intact

I'm celebrating that she is gone... She had her day in the sun
Now let others just have....a day ...in the world
.a day of birth, like she had

We have..supposedly, a "right to LIfE, liberty...

"

But rbg was an activist who didn't care about supposedly timeless and change- proof American values / rights

Oh please. She was about as pro abortion as Kermit goznell, who btw is in prison for murdering helpless children

"

But rbg was an activist who didn't care about supposedly timeless and change- proof American values / rights
You have no understanding of American values, or our Constitution.

Because nobody gives a shit about abortion except for old crusty ass right wing men.
....and that "fetus"....Poor sucker. Actually, 50 million of them since Roe.

And those disgusting right-wingers....You know what these bastards do? They treat killing a pregnant woman as a double murder!!!!! How dare they???? The woman should have told the shooter that she is pregnant. Her fault. I guess she didn't love that baby - I am so sorry, I meant fetus - very much.

Ruth has almost absolute immunity: Jewish, immigrant's offspring, female, leftists, old, cancer, dead.

It's worse than the third rail....

"

Roe v Wade was a seven to two vote by a five/four Republican SC. One of the dissenters was a Democrat. The Republicans own Roe v Wade.

I'll never understand how a fully developed adult human brain can believe that abortion is murder.

We need to reform our education system.

Roe v Wade was a seven to two vote by a five/four Republican SC. One of the dissenters was a Democrat. The Republicans own Roe v Wade.
Drop it. The US has two parties: Democrat mafia and Democrat actors playing "Republicans" for the gullible suckers, aka voters, to make them feel that something is at stake on the Election Day. Time to grow up.
How did those two "conservative" SC guys workout for Trump? Not too good....

Ruth has almost absolute immunity: Jewish, immigrant's offspring, female, leftists, old, cancer, dead.

It's worse than the third rail....
Immunity from what? Idiots claiming she promoted child murder?

Conservatives do love to eat their own, don't they, which is fitting, because most of them have the moral backbone of gerbils.

I'll never understand how a fully developed adult human brain can believe that abortion is murder.
We need to reform our education system.
Murder is a legal concept and legally, we can declare Auschwitz a summer camp by amending the Constitution.

Abortion the single most disgusting thing ever. I know because they never show it while it's being done. We all have seen executions, colonoscopy, and open-heart surgery - even removing a brain tumor - but never a live and late abortion.

Rhenquist and white dissented
Rhenquist and white dissented... Republicans..get real

Rhenquist and white dissented

Rhenquist and white dissented... Republicans..get real.. Actually, I'm not sure what white was, kist assumed he was R.since Ds are almost always pro death

Murder is a legal concept and legally, we can declare Auschwitz a summer camp by amending the Constitution.

Abortion the single most disgusting thing ever. I know because they never show it while it's being done. We all have seen executions, colonoscopy, and open-heart surgery - even removing a brain tumor - but never a live and late abortion.

I get it. You can't discuss it rationally. Feel free to come back and give it another shot when you have better emotional control.

Nah abortion is great

Immunity from what? Idiots claiming she promoted child murder?
From any and all criticism.

Why do you answer your own questions and, to make it worse, with a question?

I don't need help.

Back
Top Bottom