• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why Did Donald Trump Lie About Disagreeing With Hillary Clinton Over Libya

imyoda

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Why Did Donald Trump Lie About Disagreeing With Hillary Clinton Over Libya? (VIDEO) | RedState
Why Did Donald Trump Lie About Disagreeing With Hillary Clinton Over Libya?

“Donald Trump leads a very active fantasy life. In his fantasy life he is an unerringly successful businessman and he is always right in his predictions. In real life, he is a serial bankrupt who has created a smaller return on investment than if he’d just bought US Savings Bonds and he is provably and demonstrably wrong about virtually every claim he’s made to being prescient. This first became obvious when Trump claimed, against what he had written in his own book, that he was a early and vociferous opponent of the Iraq War. He wasn’t ………..

….. This man is a dangerous buffoon. He just says random crap and moves on. If anyone is still under the illusion that his “list” of prospective Supreme Court nominees is any more substantial than his tax policy, his wall, or his position on Libya and Syria then they deserve whatever they get should Donald Trump become president…….. And a liar of unparalleled recklessness………

ALSO SEE:
(UPDATED WITH MORE) PROOF. Donald Trump Lies When He Says He Opposed the Iraq War | RedState
WATCH Donald Trump Admit "I Really Don't Even Know What I Mean" | RedState
https://youtu.be/5gJMJjRTvgc

Why Did Donald Trump Lie About Disagreeing With Hillary Clinton Over Libya? (VIDEO) | RedState

“Donald Trump leads a very active fantasy life. In his fantasy life he is an unerringly successful businessman and he is always right in his predictions. In real life, he is a serial bankrupt who has created a smaller return on investment than if he’d just bought US Savings Bonds and he is provably and demonstrably wrong about virtually every claim he’s made to being prescient. This first became obvious when Trump claimed, against what he had written in his own book, that he was a early and vociferous opponent of the Iraq War. He wasn’t ………..

….. This man is a dangerous buffoon. He just says random crap and moves on. If anyone is still under the illusion that his “list” of prospective Supreme Court nominees is any more substantial than his tax policy, his wall, or his position on Libya and Syria then they deserve whatever they get should Donald Trump become president…….. And a liar of unparalleled recklessness………

...and, therefore, what?

Are you playing a reporter or is there a deeper thought hiding behind your post?

...and, therefore, what?

Are you playing a reporter or is there a deeper thought hiding behind your post?

Well if you have not noticed........

Donald Trump has a strongly stated position on both sides of any issue.............If ya catch my drift

Well if you have not noticed........

Donald Trump has a strongly stated position on both sides of any issue.............If ya catch my drift

so who are you voting for ImYoda? sounds like Trump has been on your side-at least once-on every issue while Hilary never has been since she's a statist liberal and you are "Very conservative"

ALSO SEE:
(UPDATED WITH MORE) PROOF. Donald Trump Lies When He Says He Opposed the Iraq War | RedState

1. Redstate obviously doesn't like Trump. NOTE: I am A-OK with that.
2. Trump lies...This is no different than any other story.

THIS: Trump campaign admits it did not raise $6 million for veterans - CNNPolitics.com

What else is new? I can't believe how many people (including those who claim to be religious fundamentalists) are being sucked into this guy's promises. I guess the concept of false prophets have been brainwashed out of them by the great orange buffoon they now worship.

so who are you voting for ImYoda? sounds like Trump has been on your side-at least once-on every issue while Hilary never has been since she's a statist liberal and you are "Very conservative"

That's how he gets votes: He's been on any side of whatever issue. He's always on your side, regardless of which side that is.

That's how he gets votes: He's been on any side of whatever issue. He's always on your side, regardless of which side that is.

true enough. But Hilary is always on the wrong side of most issues that I care about so with Trump its a crap shoot, with the beast, its a sure loser

1. Redstate obviously doesn't like Trump. NOTE: I am A-OK with that.
2. Trump lies...This is no different than any other story.

THIS: Trump campaign admits it did not raise $6 million for veterans - CNNPolitics.com

What else is new? I can't believe how many people (including those who claim to be religious fundamentalists) are being sucked into this guy's promises. I guess the concept of false prophets have been brainwashed out of them by the great orange buffoon they now worship.

You seem to be missing the issue here..............A few years back Trump supported going into Libya........yet today he says he NEVER supported going into Libya..............I am not sure how you may see it............But I calling it lying

You seem to be missing the issue here..............A few years back Trump supported going into Libya........yet today he says he NEVER supported going into Libya..............I am not sure how you may see it............But I calling it lying

I said it. I said he lies. He flip flops. What did you miss?

I'm #nevertrump but pointing out all his lies is going to be a tremendously yuuuge thing to catalogue and if you keep at it bravo.

I said it. I said he lies. He flip flops. What did you miss?

I'm #nevertrump but pointing out all his lies is going to be a tremendously yuuuge thing to catalogue and if you keep at it bravo.

Maybe I did............or was I just reinforcing what you said.........I'm not sure.........But in any event we both agree he is a liar

ALSO SEE:

I suspect it might be because Trump is a pathological liar.

Go Trump!

Back
Top Bottom