• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why Cheney will lose big time, a poll showed that only 16% of those in her state believe Biden won the election and is the true president

independentusa

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
All I can say to that poll is that there are a hell of a lot of very stupid or uninformed or both, people in Wyoming. This is where Trump and his people have taken the GOP followers in this country.

All I can say to that poll is that there are a hell of a lot of very stupid or uninformed or both, people in Wyoming. This is where Trump and his people have taken the GOP followers in this country.
There is plenty of room for crazy in Wyoming.

Yep. Them freedom lovers in Wyoming think she's a traitor to their cause. (On NBC news last night)
Their "cause" is to let a criminal like Trump get away with cheating, stealing and a host of other nasty shit.
Wyoming people like to be free from the Federal Government laws and such but >>
They sure like to take that-there Gov-ment money though...Wyoming gets $1.38 fer every dollar they put in. AND $2.72 for every one dollar for hiways.
Typical bullshit hillbilly state. Can I get a "PHONY" ?

That's disheartening.

Wyoming. Another state where riding horses is more important than attending school.

I thought Dick Cheney was a venerated saint in Wyoming. Don't they believe Dick when he says Trump is a threat to our country?

Yep, isn't it awesome that we have individual states that get to elect representatives that reflect their values and beliefs? Apparently, Cheney no longer does and will likely be shown the door. I just wonder what state she will relocate to should she lose.

I thought Dick Cheney was a venerated saint in Wyoming. Don't they believe Dick when he says Trump is a threat to our country?

Well, obviously a venerated saint can't beat a worshipped cult prophet in a head-to-head matchup.

Wyoming has been co-opted by the cancer of Trumpism.

A very minor PR victory for the Trumplican Party.

Yep, isn't it awesome that we have individual states that get to elect representatives that reflect their values and beliefs? Apparently, Cheney no longer does and will likely be shown the door. I just wonder what state she will relocate to should she lose.
A vote for Trumpism is a vote against American values.

The bigger conspiracy - and one which should lead to treason charges - is the illegal collusion between the dnc and media into brainwashing Americans for four years into hating Trump and his family by use of lies, propaganda, and demonization.

Some other things I hear him saying in my head are -
'Trump's a degnenerate. He likes to be peed on. You want that in the White House, on the carpets? Let me tell ya, that stuff nev-ver comes out no matter how much you clean it."
'You want Trump dancin' with Putin again? How about more of whatever was going on with him and Kim Jung-un and that goofy lover letter crap?'

'You ready for goose-stepping and shooting people on 5th Avenue? Vote for Trump then.'

'Trump's a degnenerate. He likes to be peed on. You want that in the White House, on the carpets? Let me tell ya, that stuff nev-ver comes out no matter how much you clean it."
'You want Trump dancin' with Putin again? How about more of whatever was going on with him and Kim Jung-un and that goofy lover letter crap?'

'You ready for goose-stepping and shooting people on 5th Avenue? Vote for Trump then.'

And now the left cares what Dick Cheney thinks. LOL
The man who brought you the Patriot Act, so the deep state could now spy on Americans.
I suppose if Dick Cheney wanted to torture Russian prisoners and put them in Gitmo, liberals would be alright with that now too.

I though the left hated Dick Cheney and Haliburton.
Now his offspring has become a martyr to left for her hatred of Trump. Seems Trump Derangement Syndrome is the only litmus test required by the left now.

He was. No, most don't.

This is why Tip O Neil was right about all politics being local.

If one’s constituency supports Trumpism, that elected rep has to march in lockstep or lose the seat.

OP has a mistake. They polled supporters of Cheney and her opponent whether they think the 2020 election was won by Biden. 93% of Cheney's supporters say yes; 16% of her opponent's supporters say yes.

That shows her election is basically a referendum on trump and his lie. About 30% more Republicans (Wyoming has little else) support trump and his lie so Cheney is as good as out. Recent events in theory could shift them, but it appears they don't give a crap if trump committed treason, crimes, or whatever. They're radicalized to support treason.

There is plenty of room for crazy in Wyoming.
There appears to be plenty of room for crazy in many places like San Francisco, Washington D.C., New York City, Chicago and everywhere else Leftist are in charge.

Dick Cheney is a dick.

I though the left hated Dick Cheney and Haliburton.
Now his offspring has become a martyr to left for her hatred of Trump. Seems Trump Derangement Syndrome is the only litmus test required by the left now.
To cult members who can't understand the truth, they replace the truth with false claims of 'hate' as motive.

It's like saying a Putin cult saying people who criticize Putin for his war have 'Putin Derangement Syndrome' and just hate Putin is why they criticize him. They can't get it's the truth.

There appears to be plenty of room for crazy in many places like San Francisco, Washington D.C., New York City, Chicago and everywhere else Leftist are in charge.
Your post is where the crazy is. Cult members say others are cult.

Back
Top Bottom