• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why can't Democrats have a Qanon?

Craig234

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
Millions of Americans running around saying trump is a lizard from the planet Mercury, Melania is Putin's daughter, the White House has mind control rays to make everyone worship the president, Mike Pence eats a Muslim baby every night, white people listen to disco music every night.

Why can't we have millions of crazies like that who fall for any old lie? (I think there's a good answer we should be grateful for, but still).

Millions of Americans running around saying trump is a lizard from the planet Mercury, Melania is Putin's daughter, the White House has mind control rays to make everyone worship the president, Mike Pence eats a Muslim baby every night, white people listen to disco music every night.

Why can't we have millions of crazies like that who fall for any old lie? (I think there's a good answer we should be grateful for, but still).

You want the Democrats to have millions of low IQ idiots who fall for looney conspiracy theories that all amount to a never ending defense of a mobbed up con man?

I object to the racial slur! White people do not listen to disco every night. Everyone knows we listen to old Billy Joel albums, thank you very much!

You want the Democrats to have millions of low IQ idiots who fall for looney conspiracy theories that all amount to a never ending defense of a mobbed up con man?

He thinks the RWNJs have all the fun.

See the last line of the OP again.

See the last line of the OP again.

In all seriousness, right wingers using something as serious as pedophilia and human trafficking to push an anti "liberal agenda" and pretend a creepy piece of **** like Trump is some sort of hero...is down right sick.

And millions of people believe this. Oprah, Tom Hanks, Obama, HRC, Biden, basically anyone who could be perceived as an "enemy" of Trump is a pedo. Modern day Republican Party.

No, just No.

Most of that BS sounds a lot like what the Republicans were saying when Obama was in office
Have a nice night

Because we're not ****ing morons?

And the call liberals snowflakes and gullible.

They don't need one.

trump is already in the white house.

Be careful what you wish for.

Cuz we're not drooling, racist, inbred, morons?

craig 234 has losed it , first you don't have a Q, second you don't have a clue! Q 2024

Well for one I would think DEMS would be excluded from Qanon which is a wholly owned subsidiary of Trumpism. Hey maybe Donnie finally has a money maker! But I digress.

So DEMS would need something else. Maybe Ualon. Maybe U&MEalon or WEalon.

One QANON is too many, thank you.

One QANON is too many, thank you.

Maybe two is better than one? Sort of like one crazed killer is bad, but if a second one and they kill each other?

Is there anything like Q Anon in any other country? Maybe a little like the country of North Korea, but they aren't this bad.

Back
Top Bottom