• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

'Why bother?' Pelosi repeats Biden should skip debates

Aberro

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative

“Less than a week before the first presidential debate, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said she still doesn't think Joe Biden should face off against President Trump.”

Hiden Biden still hiding.

She’s 100% right. Trump is an illegitimate candidate. He has nothing to say to anyone, and he’s committed genocide against his own country.

IF we had a serious democracy, Joe absolutely would just ignore Trump and continue speaking to the nation he’ll lead in a few months.

“Less than a week before the first presidential debate, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said she still doesn't think Joe Biden should face off against President Trump.”

Unless there is real time fact checking, what good is a debate. When djt gives himself an A for pandemic response, what's left to debate?

She knows how senile is because Harris has told her He still thinks he’s in Kansas running for Senate and Trump will tell him Dorothy and Toto are there waiting for him.

She’s 100% right. Trump is an illegitimate candidate. He has nothing to say to anyone, and he’s committed genocide against his own country.

IF we had a serious democracy, Joe absolutely would just ignore Trump and continue speaking to the nation he’ll lead in a few months.
Your head may explode when Trump wins again.

Nancy's showing the public her arrows.
Seriously, we have to remember that she is the pillar of virtue. Today I learned she called Trump supporters, his "henchmen". So it's no wonder when she says Biden shouldn't have to lower his Godly self to debate with such a dangerous dictator. ;)

Nancy's showing the public her arrows.
Seriously, we have to remember that she is the pillar of virtue. Today I learned she called Trump supporters, his "henchmen". So it's no wonder when she says Biden shouldn't have to lower his Godly self to debate with such a dangerous dictator. ;)

Henchmen is the nice version. Trump’s base are all anti-american traitors. They’d need to be more than useful idiots to rise to the level of “henchmen.”

Unless there is real time fact checking, what good is a debate. When djt gives himself an A for pandemic response, what's left to debate?

I see you're parroting all the left's lame talking points. Search

Henchmen is the nice version. Trump’s base are all anti-american traitors. They’d need to be more than useful idiots to rise to the level of “henchmen.”

Your opinion is about as valuable as Pelosi's.

It makes sense that Democratic leaders don't want Biden to debate. They know that he won't do well so they don't see an upside.

He definitely should. It's a great opportunity to confront Trump about his lies.

How is Trump going to defend "downplaying" the virus? How is he going to defend rallies where people aren't wearing masks? How is he going to explain what he, Giuliani and bunch of crooks were doing in Ukraine?

If I were Biden I would bury Trump under all his lies

Trump has so much baggage any debate would be a slam dunk. Trump will be fully on the defensive trying to explain all his lies.

I disagree that Biden should skip the debates. Biden should be aching to get in the ring with Trump. Whether anything will come of it that benefits Biden is beside the point.

As for Biden's difficulties... Trump is a circus clown who cannot speak coherently. The only reason we understand him is because we kinda understand what he's trying to say because on his previous patterns.

Trump can't debate worth a damn. He doesn't know anything, and isn't curious enough to learn. He is able to get away with his cartoonish lack of intellect and knowledge because he has a shtick that plays well with idiots.

It makes sense that Democratic leaders don't want Biden to debate. They know that he won't do well so they don't see an upside.

Your side is delusional. Trump should avoid any debate just like he avoided answering Muller's questions. Biden will be free to confront him with questions he has been able to avoid.

Trump could not be forced to testify in the impeachment but he'll be forced to answer Biden's question or the panel's questions.

I predict we'll see only one debate. Trump will be overwhelmed with questions about his conduct in office. He'll complain the fake media has rigged the debates and won't debate again.

I disagree that Biden should skip the debates. Biden should be aching to get in the ring with Trump. Whether anything will come of it that benefits Biden is beside the point.

As for Biden's difficulties... Trump is a circus clown who cannot speak coherently. The only reason we understand him is because we kinda understand what he's trying to say because on his previous patterns.

Trump can't debate worth a damn. He doesn't know anything, and isn't curious enough to learn. He is able to get away with his cartoonish lack of intellect and knowledge because he has a shtick that plays well with idiots.

And Biden has the high ground. Trump has so many things to answer for, it will be a disaster for him.

In my opinion trump will turn it into a shit show, the chances of an actual debate are slim. I also want to know how do you debate someone that just makes stuff up? It's going to be a night of deflection, dismissal, denial and full blown duncery compliments of trump. Attack, attack, attack and call names, that's what I expect.

"Sleepy Joe" and lies, lies, lies is not a debate, so yeah, if it happens it certainly will not fool anyone into thinking they are watching a debate.

Your side is delusional. Trump should avoid any debate just like he avoided answering Muller's questions. Biden will be free to confront him with questions he has been able to avoid.

Trump could not be forced to testify in the impeachment but he'll be forced to answer Biden's question or the panel's questions.

I predict we'll see only one debate. Trump will be overwhelmed with questions about his conduct in office. He'll complain the fake media has rigged the debates and won't debate again.

My side? I'm not voting for either candidate so my side is third party.

I predict we'll get all the scheduled debates and both candidates will show what piss-poor choices we have this year.

Debates in the US are useless

Remember the Republican debates which reverted to discussing hand size

My side? I'm not voting for either candidate so my side is third party.

I predict we'll get all the scheduled debates and both candidates will show what piss-poor choices we have this year.
I’m expecting the announcement to come tomorrow, just in time to mess up Trump's SCOTUS pick announcement, that Old Joe has been exposed to Coronavirus and must quarantine for 14 days, even though he has access to instant testing and not one media outlet will question it.

I will state that I will enjoy watching the debates. However, she is correct. Anyone at this point and time that says their on the fence of who they are voting for is a LIAR or an IDIOT.

BTW your idiotic comment about Biden hiding is a lie since he is still going to debate. Why do conservatives lie so much?

I will state that I will enjoy watching the debates. However, she is correct. Anyone at this point and time that says their on the fence of who they are voting for is a LIAR or an IDIOT.

BTW your idiotic comment about Biden hiding is a lie since he is still going to debate. Why do conservatives lie so much?

Monkey see, monkey do.

Joe should absolutely not debate TRump. I have said this since the beginning.
There will be no debate of views, TRump will simply use alternative facts. It's a waste of time and a zero sum game debating a Pathological liar!.

Back
Top Bottom