• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Why Ban Gay Marriage?

Naughty Nurse said:
Then "cuddly" would be your only asset!
true, since my magnificent penis would be no more!

Naughty Nurse said:
Do you know something Vauge? Most of us gay people lead pretty mundane lives - we go to work, we cook, clean, go to the supermarket, argue, wash the dishe - oh, and occasionally have sex!

If you let us have equal treatment in all areas of life, we would cease to be of any great interest to anybody, and your alleged problem would disappear.

How about it?
But what about Elton John? I thought all gay people were like Elton John! Well screw this, I don't care if they can marry now!

galenrox said:
But what about Elton John? I thought all gay people were like Elton John! Well screw this, I don't care if they can marry now!

Like Elton John? After the money I've spent modelling myself on Liberace?

You, sir, are off my cuddly list!

Naughty Nurse said:
Like Elton John? After the money I've spent modelling myself on Liberace?

You, sir, are off my cuddly list!
No! I am really quite cuddly!

Naughty Nurse said:
Do you know something Vauge? Most of us gay people lead pretty mundane lives - we go to work, we cook, clean, go to the supermarket, argue, wash the dishe - oh, and occasionally have sex!

If you let us have equal treatment in all areas of life, we would cease to be of any great interest to anybody, and your alleged problem would disappear.

How about it?

You know, you don't have to advertise my entire daily schedule to everyone just to get a point across. GEEEEES!

That does it, now I'll have to start wearing leather chaps and ride a Harley, cut my hair in a crew cut, shoo out the cat, get a stupid dog, start liking American Football, play softball, drink cheep beer, scratch my privates in public, toss the lipstick, and only purchase clothing from the men's department!

UGH! So many demands!

JustineCredible said:
You know, you don't have to advertise my entire daily schedule to everyone just to get a point across. GEEEEES!

That does it, now I'll have to start wearing leather chaps and ride a Harley, cut my hair in a crew cut, shoo out the cat, get a stupid dog, start liking American Football, play softball, drink cheep beer, scratch my privates in public, toss the lipstick, and only purchase clothing from the men's department!

UGH! So many demands!
So I live like a stereotypical bull dyke (that term's ok, right?)(sans the chaps, and I can't afford a Harley)? And I thought I was so manly!

JustineCredible said:

UGH! So many demands!

Honestly, some people!

If you want to be a real lesbian, you've got to look the part!

Naughty Nurse said:
Honestly, some people!

If you want to be a real lesbian, you've got to look the part!
Obviously! Just like all straight men need trucker hats and need to refrain from bathing or grooming in any way shape or form. And straight women can only wear sun dresses and have to carry around fans!

galenrox said:
Obviously! Just like all straight men need trucker hats and need to refrain from bathing or grooming in any way shape or form. And straight women can only wear sun dresses and have to carry around fans!

Absolutely! Although since the invention of the electric fan, it's tough being a straight woman!

Naughty Nurse said:
Absolutely! Although since the invention of the electric fan, it's tough being a straight woman!
Yup, but the second they put that fan down BAM! Immidiately turn gay!

galenrox said:
So I live like a stereotypical bull dyke (that term's ok, right?)(sans the chaps, and I can't afford a Harley)? And I thought I was so manly!

Um, I'd prefer Butch Dyke being as I've never seen a bull wearing a tuttu. (Gosh, I wonder if you'll get that imagry either, seeing as it went over someone else's head once already.)

galenrox said:
Yup, but the second they put that fan down BAM! Immidiately turn gay!

You sure about that? Cause from my experience, it's moreover once they put that fan down...
BLAMO
...DRAG QUEEN!

Back
Top Bottom