• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why assault weapons should be illegal

I had the A4 in New Mexico then. Whoever thought of putting aluminum foregrips on that rifle should be shot. Melted my good gloves.

i agree,i like my a-2,but my guard unit has a-4's,which suck but are leaps and bounds ahead of the m-4's.basically under the m16 a4 we had 80+ % successs rate qualifying,under the m4 we had less than 20% success rate.

the difference was the m16 with the aluminum guard was less balanced than an a2 but better than an m4,and the m4 had rediculous trigger pull,squeezing the trigger on most m4's was impossible,while the m16 held a uniform standard on trigger pull consistent through all models,the m4 was dependant on manufacturor.of course the m4's we had you had to jerk the trigger because the trigger pull was 4-5 times heavier than the standard m16,and not a single person cried when we got rid of them.

i agree,i like my a-2,but my guard unit has a-4's,which suck but are leaps and bounds ahead of the m-4's.basically under the m16 a4 we had 80+ % successs rate qualifying,under the m4 we had less than 20% success rate.

the difference was the m16 with the aluminum guard was less balanced than an a2 but better than an m4,and the m4 had rediculous trigger pull,squeezing the trigger on most m4's was impossible,while the m16 held a uniform standard on trigger pull consistent through all models,the m4 was dependant on manufacturor.of course the m4's we had you had to jerk the trigger because the trigger pull was 4-5 times heavier than the standard m16,and not a single person cried when we got rid of them.

I didn't know the M4 was such a huge piece of crap. I figured they just put a shorter barrel and collapsible stock on an A2.

I definitely preferred the A2 over the A4. There was absolutely no point in having the rail foregrip, because we weren't allowed to put anything on it. All it did was ensure that you had to wear gloves when firing it, or else it would burn the **** out of your hand.

I didn't know the M4 was such a huge piece of crap. I figured they just put a shorter barrel and collapsible stock on an A2.

I definitely preferred the A2 over the A4. There was absolutely no point in having the rail foregrip, because we weren't allowed to put anything on it. All it did was ensure that you had to wear gloves when firing it, or else it would burn the **** out of your hand.

m4's arent all crap,but they dont hold a uniform standard like m16's,so every m4 is different depending on what manufacturor made it.

He covered that. The filing on the firing pin and extractor is so that the gun doesn't match the spent brass, just as the filing of the bore is so that the gun doesn't match the bullets.

Thank you.
Actually, I don't plan on doing anything to my guns in any way since I would only use my gun if I were forced to do so. Therefore if this should ever happen, I would call the proper authorities. What I posted was only for informations sake.

If a ban on assault weapons was implemented, do you honestly believe the police wouldn't be granted the authority to track down exactly where those guns left the legal market? Do you honestly believe that criminals wouldn't be aware of the extra heat on such weapons and be less likely to use them in all but the most extreme cases where they really want a lot of people dead?

The police are super great at tracking down illegal activities and substances. Thats why there is hardly a problem with drugs being sold in America.

Because black markets don't exist.....

And because a criminal who is going to commit murder is going to be worried about owning an illegal weapon. Yea, that makes sense.

Honestly, how are people this stupid?

Are you kidding me? If you are going to use a gun to commit violent crime you certainly are not going to be concerned about an added charge of illegal gun possession.

this x100

Back
Top Bottom