• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why aren't we hearing about these numbers?

And that means they have 1/5th the number of deaths we have, math can be your friend or your enemy.

I'm not so sure about your math

I am not going to rehash the entire nonsensical arguments you are trying to make. oh and the blame you are trying to apply. It has all been addressed by me and many others here time and time again, Science is not on your side, nor is Common Sense.

Little do you know we've done it your way and have failed

Little do you know we've done it your way and have failed
Actually We did not do it My Way, and hence why We Failed and Continue to Fail.

Actually We did not do it My Way, and hence why We Failed and Continue to Fail.

Oh we did

We shut our own selves down (Destroyed ourselves)

Even handed out $1,200 checks to people who didn't even need it

Oh we did

We shut our own selves down (Destroyed ourselves)

Even handed out $1,200 checks to people who didn't even need it
As I said not My Way

Except your math don't add up(LOL)
Yes it did you just don't see the problem with your math and the claim you were attempting to make, clue 1/5 is less than 1/3, now think really hard.

So we din't shutdown schools, restaurants etc...?
Not uniformly, did not make masks a Requirement, did not stay closed until we met the CDC guidelines, still not adhering to safety guidelines and not enforcing the Mandaites. We will continue to have to deal with this issue and more deaths and suffering will occur because some people simply refuse to do the adult thing.

Not uniformly, did not make masks a Requirement, did not stay closed until we met the CDC guidelines, still not adhering to safety guidelines and not enforcing the Mandaites. We will continue to have to deal with this issue and more deaths and suffering will occur because some people simply refuse to do the adult thing.
again in NY they figured out these things work ( partial shutdowns, requiring masks , and staying at least 6 ft away from other people ) and put these mandates into effect awhile back and their case rate and death rates went from the worst in the country , when this started , to one of the best in the country.
it looks like what they are doing is working and maybe other states should take a good look at what they did and consider doing the same thing.
again you can have all the mandates in the world but you have to enforce them and also put in a good tracking system to see where cases are going up in the state and when they start going up step in and take action to prevent any more cases
Have a nice day

Yes it did you just don't see the problem with your math and the claim you were attempting to make, clue 1/5 is less than 1/3, now think really hard.
And how does this help your case?

I said "About"

If you dared post this blasphemy on Facebook or Twitter your account would be suspended.

👆 This post is false. Heck, I've seen those numbers on Twitter and Facebook myself numerous times (and other numbers similar too).

And how does this help your case?

I said "About"
It was not my case, you made it part of your case I simply showed you how that it actually harmed your case, but you cannot actually seem to see the fly in your soup, even when it pointed out to you. Enjoy

again in NY they figured out these things work ( partial shutdowns, requiring masks , and staying at least 6 ft away from other people ) and put these mandates into effect awhile back and their case rate and death rates went from the worst in the country , when this started , to one of the best in the country.
it looks like what they are doing is working and maybe other states should take a good look at what they did and consider doing the same thing.
again you can have all the mandates in the world but you have to enforce them and also put in a good tracking system to see where cases are going up in the state and when they start going up step in and take action to prevent any more cases
Have a nice day
Yeup, and yet the rest cannot seem to learn and continue to deny and defy, and also why we cannot get a handle on it.

It was not my case, you made it part of your case I simply showed you how that it actually harmed your case, but you cannot actually seem to see the fly in your soup, even when it pointed out to you. Enjoy

Here it is again?

42,000 deaths in England

202,000 deaths U.S.

340 million in U.S?

66 million UK

What am I missing here?

Sounds pretty bad in UK no?

Here it is again?

42,000 deaths in England

202,000 deaths U.S.

340 million in U.S?

66 million UK

What am I missing here?

Sounds pretty bad in UK no?
That they lost fewer people percentage wise
There are 331,002,651 Americans and 67,886,011 in the UK
Sounds close to what have but not quite as bad.
Plus no one is trying to throw off 20+ Million Brits off their healthcare coverage.

That they lost fewer people percentage wise
There are 331,002,651 Americans and 67,886,011 in the UK
Sounds close to what have but not quite as bad.
Plus no one is trying to throw off 20+ Million Brits off their healthcare coverage.
It is a Goebbelsian lie to equate being uninsured with not being g treated for seriou illness such as COVID.

Because killing every 20th older person is the new GOP strategy?

It would be a pretty bad strategy. The Trump base is largely comprised of unhealthy and/or older people screaming that the government should keep their hands off their Medicare.

These numbers on the survival rate of folks who get Covid-19 came out this week from the CDC:

View attachment 67296403

I'm sorry, but with numbers like this the government (aka states) should end all mandatory shut-downs and restrictions. It's time to restore individual freedom and allow people to choose how they want to live their lives and how they want to address Covid-19.

Why aren't we hearing about this number - 78%? 78% of people who survive Covid have heart damage.

Yeup, and yet the rest cannot seem to learn and continue to deny and defy, and also why we cannot get a handle on it.
Well with what Fla. is doing now it should be interesting.
will we see the number of cases and deaths go up in a few weeks with this reopening and no restrictions
I guess we will have to wait and see.
should be a heck of an experiment .
I wonder if they will do a turn around if there is a large increase in cases and deaths or if they will just let it go and see what happens.
Have a nice day

Well with what Fla. is doing now it should be interesting.
will we see the number of cases and deaths go up in a few weeks with this reopening and no restrictions
I guess we will have to wait and see.
should be a heck of an experiment .
I wonder if they will do a turn around if there is a large increase in cases and deaths or if they will just let it go and see what happens.
Have a nice day
I don't think Florida will change a thing no matter how many get sick or die. That is the new America we live in now.

Back
Top Bottom