• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Why are young males SO STUPID?!

vergiss

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
Well, not all young males. But even the ones who you think are bright can pull some phenomenally idiotic stunts at times. Case in point: My friend, Riki, who is 21-years-old. He's recently started dating a girl named Kateryn. I, unfortunately, knew her before they met, as she was a student at my old school. Remember those people who would latch themselves onto your group of friends, despite none-too-subtle hints to sod off? Yeah, she was one of them. A skanky, braindead one at that. To illustrate my point, an excerpt from a conversation of hers I overheard before they started dating "Condoms feel gross, I make sure the guy doesn't wear one."
"You on the Pill?"
"Naah! They make you fat!"

:roll:

The absoloute clincher? She's only 14. A 14-year-old who brags about having had 8 ex-boyfriends already.

Now, he reckons they won't be having sex. HAH! What's more, even he's agreed that she has the maturity and intelligence of a comatose turtle, and believe me: she's the furthest a girl can be from attractive. So if she's providing neither intellectual nor sexual stimulation (and the sexual aspect, asuming he's telling the truth for the time being, removes the motive of desperation) why the hell is he being so damn stupid? His friends are treating him with the contempt he deserves, why fall out with everyone for the sake of an insufferable little kid?

He is at so much risk of prosecution here. That girl is an infamous gossip, and if the teachers at her school hear about it, they're required by law to report it to the authorities. Let's not even go into what'll happen if (when?) she gets knocked up.

So, the question: what in the name of God am I supposed to do to stop the inevitable trainwreck of a f**k up that's looming on the horizon?

I'd advise kneepads and a chastity belt ;)

I could cut the damn thing off. :mrgreen:

Obviously, young women can be stupid too. Is she currently 14? People that are so immature should not have kids. If she is not on any kind of birth control it is almost inevitable that she will get pregnant.

alphieb said:
Obviously, young women can be stupid too. Is she currently 14? People that are so immature should not have kids. If she is not on any kind of birth control it is almost inevitable that she will get pregnant.

Exactly! I just... argh! It's so moronic and frustrating I could kill something.

Is he crazy? Is he desperete? 14 will get him 20!!!! Jail-bait. I don't care what state it is. Is he ready for big bubba in prison? :doh

vergiss said:
Exactly! I just... argh! It's so moronic and frustrating I could kill something.

She is a baby herself, that almost makes this MAN a child molester. It sounds like he has some issues. If her parents find out, perhaps they will turn him in or are they ignorant too? Why can't this man find a lady his own damn age? I think cutting it off would be a good idea, because he may face time and be a registered sex offender for life. If he is that stupid, maybe he should have to pay the consequences.

Tashah said:
I'd advise kneepads and a chastity belt ;)
hahahaha......I see now with new clarity the meaning of the word "centrist." ;)

vergiss said:
Well, not all young males. But even the ones who you think are bright can pull some phenomenally idiotic stunts at times. Case in point: My friend, Riki, who is 21-years-old. He's recently started dating a girl named Kateryn. I, unfortunately, knew her before they met, as she was a student at my old school. Remember those people who would latch themselves onto your group of friends, despite none-too-subtle hints to sod off? Yeah, she was one of them. A skanky, braindead one at that. To illustrate my point, an excerpt from a conversation of hers I overheard before they started dating "Condoms feel gross, I make sure the guy doesn't wear one."
"You on the Pill?"
"Naah! They make you fat!"

:roll:

The absoloute clincher? She's only 14. A 14-year-old who brags about having had 8 ex-boyfriends already.

Now, he reckons they won't be having sex. HAH! What's more, even he's agreed that she has the maturity and intelligence of a comatose turtle, and believe me: she's the furthest a girl can be from attractive. So if she's providing neither intellectual nor sexual stimulation (and the sexual aspect, asuming he's telling the truth for the time being, removes the motive of desperation) why the hell is he being so damn stupid? His friends are treating him with the contempt he deserves, why fall out with everyone for the sake of an insufferable little kid?

He is at so much risk of prosecution here. That girl is an infamous gossip, and if the teachers at her school hear about it, they're required by law to report it to the authorities. Let's not even go into what'll happen if (when?) she gets knocked up.

So, the question: what in the name of God am I supposed to do to stop the inevitable trainwreck of a f**k up that's looming on the horizon?

Your friend is really stupid messing around with a 14 year old girl. He'll get his ass locked up. More-ever, you could find yourself testifying against your friend or the statements that you make on this website could be used against your friend. Really, your buddy has serious issues and he could find himself in some very serious trouble. Not only that, his reputation in the community ruined.

She sounds like a girl who goes to school with me. She walks around acting like a complete idiot and meanwhile everyone and their brother has ****ed her and she probably is crawling with like 20 stds. And worse of all, she's proud of it.

This 14 year old girl, apparently doesnt have the kind of guidence she needs from her parents/guardians. I'm not saying that her parents are absent in her life, for I dont know what the exact situation is, but the best t hing for your friend would be to, well, let him float his own boat. The more you tell him not to, the more he might not listen, but then again, just keep talking to him about it, if hes at all somewhat mature, he'll listen. Tell him, if she is worth dating, then its worth waiting for her to get older. You say things aren't going to happen between them, well, things happen and feelings change. So, yeah, tell him, Ifs shes worth that much to date, then it would be worth the wait. :cool:

FinnMacCool said:
She sounds like a girl who goes to school with me. She walks around acting like a complete idiot and meanwhile everyone and their brother has ****ed her and she probably is crawling with like 20 stds. And worse of all, she's proud of it.

I once went to school with a 6th grader who was inpregnated by a 7th grader.

Though I find everyone to be stupid, young males, young females, old males, old females, all.

Uh, yea, I'd say the prime issue is your 21 year old friend thinking it's appropriate to speak to, much less date a 14 year old. Pathetic.

The last time I hooked up with a 14 year old, I was 12.;) :lol:

Thank you! Thank you all for being as grossed out as me and most of our friends. I mean, he's not a dodgy guy at all, normally... except for this. It's so wrong! She's a right little brat too.

As for her folks? Yep, they know, and they don't care. :roll: If it were my daughter, I'd have locked her up.

So does anyone have any solutions, save for committing double homicide?

vergiss said:
Thank you! Thank you all for being as grossed out as me and most of our friends. I mean, he's not a dodgy guy at all, normally... except for this. It's so wrong! She's a right little brat too.

As for her folks? Yep, they know, and they don't care. :roll: If it were my daughter, I'd have locked her up.

So does anyone have any solutions, save for committing double homicide?

remind him that if he ever breaks up with her, she or her friends will call the cops and have him put in jail. then have him run.

I think seeing a therapist about that would be a good idea. . .and I'm not being a wise ass I'm serious. If someone as old as him is dating 14 year olds, he's got a problem.

I also think it might be a good idea for you to tell someone you can trust, like a parent or a teacher. Asking advice for people online isn't very affective cause a lot of us don't know very much about this stuff. I know it sucks, but I don't think you have very much options if you really want to help the guy. Otherwise, I would say just stay clear of him.

Or this might just happen:

bunny.jpg

I tipped off the child protection services myself.

It's logically the best (and probably only effective) option. They haven't had sex yet, so he can't be convicted of statutory rape. However, if they're under investigation, it'll no doubt scare him into dumping her. What's more, it'll finally force her folks to keep them apart if they don't want her in state custody. Therefore, it'll stop them before her braindead views on contraception can get him infected, or result in pregnancy - which would get him in a lot of trouble with the law.

Oy, I hope I haven't done the wrong thing here. We'll know within a few days.

vergiss said:

It's logically the best (and probably only effective) option. They haven't had sex yet, so he can't be convicted of statutory rape. However, if they're under investigation, it'll no doubt scare him into dumping her. What's more, it'll finally force her folks to keep them apart if they don't want her in state custody. Therefore, it'll stop them before her braindead views on contraception can get him infected, or result in pregnancy - which would get him in a lot of trouble with the law.

I think thats really smart. Good for you.:smile:

I kind of feel like a traitor, though.

vergiss said:
I kind of feel like a traitor, though.
Or a savior...

Don't be so hard on yourself 'cause you went against the "peer pressure" culture...

:2wave:

cnredd said:
Or a savior...

Don't be so hard on yourself 'cause you went against the "peer pressure" culture...

:2wave:

But dobbing one of your best friends into the cops is kind of evil.

Plus, his girlfriend suspects it was me... for a little girl, she knows a lot of dodgy people, and is threatening to use them. Such as her ex, 23-year-old bogan from the poor end of town who carries a crowbar in his car. Erk.

Originally posted by Vergiss:
But dobbing one of your best friends into the cops is kind of evil.

Plus, his girlfriend suspects it was me... for a little girl, she knows a lot of dodgy people, and is threatening to use them. Such as her ex, 23-year-old bogan from the poor end of town who carries a crowbar in his car. Erk.
Ever thought of going blonde?

vergiss said:

Vergiss, that is a very smart methodical solution. Just don't tell anybody else you did it. He may resent you for life.

Back
Top Bottom