• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Why are young males SO STUPID?!

vergiss said:
Well, not all young males. But even the ones who you think are bright can pull some phenomenally idiotic stunts at times. Case in point: My friend, Riki, who is 21-years-old. He's recently started dating a girl named Kateryn. I, unfortunately, knew her before they met, as she was a student at my old school. Remember those people who would latch themselves onto your group of friends, despite none-too-subtle hints to sod off? Yeah, she was one of them. A skanky, braindead one at that. To illustrate my point, an excerpt from a conversation of hers I overheard before they started dating "Condoms feel gross, I make sure the guy doesn't wear one."
"You on the Pill?"
"Naah! They make you fat!"

:roll:

The absoloute clincher? She's only 14. A 14-year-old who brags about having had 8 ex-boyfriends already.

Now, he reckons they won't be having sex. HAH! What's more, even he's agreed that she has the maturity and intelligence of a comatose turtle, and believe me: she's the furthest a girl can be from attractive. So if she's providing neither intellectual nor sexual stimulation (and the sexual aspect, asuming he's telling the truth for the time being, removes the motive of desperation) why the hell is he being so damn stupid? His friends are treating him with the contempt he deserves, why fall out with everyone for the sake of an insufferable little kid?

He is at so much risk of prosecution here. That girl is an infamous gossip, and if the teachers at her school hear about it, they're required by law to report it to the authorities. Let's not even go into what'll happen if (when?) she gets knocked up.

So, the question: what in the name of God am I supposed to do to stop the inevitable trainwreck of a f**k up that's looming on the horizon?

They're too busy trying to figure out how to supress their emotions. And they have a certain thing between their legs that keeps going off whenever the wind blows.:lol:

"Why are young males SO STUPID?!"

I don't know, but what ever the reason, it would explain why old males are mildly stupid. You see, males don't mature...they evolve through their lives. :cool:

Alright. You won't believe it.

THE COPS DROPPED THE WHOLE THING! Only a day in and her folks ring them up, and they say they're not investigating further. WTF?!

Even more amazingly, he hasn't learnt his lesson and seems only even more determined to date her. AAAAARGH! Why? Why?! *beats head against a wall*

vergiss said:

THE COPS DROPPED THE WHOLE THING! Only a day in and her folks ring them up, and they say they're not investigating further. WTF?!

Even more amazingly, he hasn't learnt his lesson and seems only even more determined to date her. AAAAARGH! Why? Why?! *beats head against a wall*
Sometimes you just have to say f*uck it and let people find their own hole to crawl into. Your caring is commendable, but falling on deaf ears, apparently.
Know that you did what you could and walk away without guilt. Sometimes we get so involved in others' wrongdoings we end up wrecking ourselves instead of helping the wrongdoer. YOU come first.
As for your original question, I shall quote that great philosopher, Robin Williams: Males were given two heads, but only enough blood to feed one at a time.....

Guys are very simple creatures. All we ask is for our sports and don't bang our women.

Originally posted by @girl:
I thought some guys get turned on when someones banging thier women... Like another gal?!?!
Yaaaaaaaaaaah, baby!

vergiss said:

well, if they havent hooked up yet, they cant really.

Trust me you will drive yourself crazy worrying about his problems, let him learn the hard way.

Originally posted by alphieb
Trust me you will drive yourself crazy worrying about his problems, let him learn the hard way.
I once taught a sack of potatoes to swim............................the hard way!

Billo_Really said:
I once taught a sack of potatoes to swim............................the hard way!

They died didnt they?!?! You murderer!!! Letting those poor potatoes try to swim, the hard way... you horrible horrible man!!!

vergiss said:
Well, not all young males. But even the ones who you think are bright can pull some phenomenally idiotic stunts at times. Case in point: My friend, Riki, who is 21-years-old. He's recently started dating a girl named Kateryn. I, unfortunately, knew her before they met, as she was a student at my old school. Remember those people who would latch themselves onto your group of friends, despite none-too-subtle hints to sod off? Yeah, she was one of them. A skanky, braindead one at that. To illustrate my point, an excerpt from a conversation of hers I overheard before they started dating "Condoms feel gross, I make sure the guy doesn't wear one."
"You on the Pill?"
"Naah! They make you fat!"

:roll:

The absoloute clincher? She's only 14. A 14-year-old who brags about having had 8 ex-boyfriends already.

Now, he reckons they won't be having sex. HAH! What's more, even he's agreed that she has the maturity and intelligence of a comatose turtle, and believe me: she's the furthest a girl can be from attractive. So if she's providing neither intellectual nor sexual stimulation (and the sexual aspect, asuming he's telling the truth for the time being, removes the motive of desperation) why the hell is he being so damn stupid? His friends are treating him with the contempt he deserves, why fall out with everyone for the sake of an insufferable little kid?

He is at so much risk of prosecution here. That girl is an infamous gossip, and if the teachers at her school hear about it, they're required by law to report it to the authorities. Let's not even go into what'll happen if (when?) she gets knocked up.

So, the question: what in the name of God am I supposed to do to stop the inevitable trainwreck of a f**k up that's looming on the horizon?

Um, Vergiss? They both sound like losers, why even waste time on them? Move on. I wouldn't even waste time making a post about them. I mean have some common sense...

a 21 year old guy with a 14 year old girl? That's just wrong, and pathetic that he can't even find a girl at least on the downswing of puberty. How the hell does a 21 year old guy even come into contact with a 14 year old girl?!? He should be in college while she's still in Junior High! Doubtful that they have any sort of intellectual rapport, so you know its gotta be based on sexual attraction, no matter how much he denies it. I'd say he's insecure about himself and afraid of women closer to his level of maturity. Robbing the craddle means he doesn't have to worry about the more adult facets of relationships.
If want to help him out, I suggest a swift kick to the groin to knock some sense into him. Distract him with some chaff that's of legal age before he does something stupid that ****s him over for life.

George_Washington said:
Um, Vergiss? They both sound like losers, why even waste time on them? Move on. I wouldn't even waste time making a post about them. I mean have some common sense...

He is one of my closest friends. It's kinda hard to be like "Sod off, I'm breaking all ties!" to someone you care about.

On the upside, the cops have started sniffing around again and doing formal interviews this time. I found Riki one of the best criminal lawyers in the state, who's a family friend of mine (so now everyone thinks I'm the hero... heh...).

I pointed out to Riki the other day "Dude, when you were my age, your girlfriend was ten." The look on his face was priceless. :mrgreen: Not long now.

Back
Top Bottom