• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why are you ladies just sitting around?

You should all be in the streets screaming and refusing to work another minute until you get your rights back. We're literally on a descent into theocracy.

Black women already are doing that while white women have jobs to do.

Of course, screaming in the streets would do nothing but cause me to lose my voice here.

How empowered does that make you feel?

Of course, you did not say whether or not you obeyed them. ;)
I don't obey anybody. I will cooperate with people.

Back to my rant oft seen in other threads about the "repentant ex-pat GOP members" of MSNBC....Nicole Wallace is on right now totally focused on the fact that so many of the State Abortion bans do not even include an exception for rape, incest, health of the woman, impaired state of the fetus. You miss the point ENTIRELY Nicole.

With friends like her, Democrats don't need enemies. She may have changed the color of her cloak but she is just as hypocritical and useless as she was when she was carrying card carrying IDIOT Bush 43's water for him.

You should all be in the streets screaming and refusing to work another minute until you get your rights back. We're literally on a descent into theocracy.
Weird how when many of us 2nd amendment rights supporters get upset at democrats shitting on the 2nd amendment we are mocked as single issue voters and these same liberals claim they would never vote for someone because of a single issue. I guess they were lying.

The LGBTQ tent must be together with the pro-choice tent with GOTV.

GOP governors and their legislatures are forcing an Apartheid movement of women out of states like FL

Codify abortion?
Will Collins or Murkowski vote with DEMs?
Never ending filibuster talk.
Ending the judicial filibuster slaughtered DEMs.

Trans using women's rest rooms and playing on women sport teams, toast.

Gay back to an illegal mental illness.

Its a race to the bottom.

Back
Top Bottom