• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Why are we stuck on "Industry," we're Service Based now

I did the math on that

it comes out to

Unless I'm doing it wrong. I just took 6200 * 300 million

justone said:
Quality of care is hard to measure cause it's subjective.

Well , I have no clue. I just choose a doctor based on my subjective taste and money I am willing to spend.. Do Canadians choose in the same way?

So what is statistics? And what is statistics vs. birth rate? Just want to see if it worth 6200 vs. 3000

Assuming that Canadians and Americans have roughly the same health, showing that the Canadian government spends 33% less than the US government on Health care proves that Socialized medicine is more economically efficient.

Whether or not the United States culture (large population, land mass, Calvanist ideas, ect.) can take it on a national scale is another factor that is somewhat unrelated to the economic efficiency. I will not try to bring it up except for this one allusion to the possibility.

Back
Top Bottom