• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why are we not talking about a different government system.?

@

@DreamyIdealist

Hear me out,
We've been doing the same thing since the first of civilizations, enslave and gain power and become the higher person; Lord, Kings, presidents. Any "ruler" of a Civilization is considered higher power. Well as a declaration based democracy government, we became one of the world's first super powers so young into our country development.
Now other not so lucky countries that are ruled by an everlasting higher power, become so advanced in multiple areas of development. Now imagine North Korea, a higher power,more advanced and populized than us but what if they had our government.? Or even better ...??
Why can't we come together as one country that considers everyone's reasonable opinions of a situation. Like a jury sytyem but more professional.. Like representatives from every city talks to the state representatives that talk to other state representatives in a group meeting that's gets mentioned to the highest board of directors that are for benefiting everyone equally. Obvious we want change, let's use or heads and become one. But actually mean it this time.!

Hear me out,
We've been doing the same thing since the first of civilizations, enslave and gain power and become the higher person; Lord, Kings, presidents. Any "ruler" of a Civilization is considered higher power. Well as a declaration based democracy government, we became one of the world's first super powers so young into our country development.
Now other not so lucky countries that are ruled by an everlasting higher power, become so advanced in multiple areas of development. Now imagine North Korea, a higher power,more advanced and populized than us but what if they had our government.? Or even better ...??
Why can't we come together as one country that considers everyone's reasonable opinions of a situation. Like a jury sytyem but more professional.. Like representatives from every city talks to the state representatives that talk to other state representatives in a group meeting that's gets mentioned to the highest board of directors that are for benefiting everyone equally. Obvious we want change, let's use or heads and become one. But actually mean it this time.!

N. Korea? More advanced and populized than us? Sorry, that is just funny has hell to even think about. They're at least 60 years behind us technologically speaking and 400 years behind the West where it concerns Rights. If not more.

Anyways... It is human nature to seek out some sort of leadership. Where certain people will have more power than others. Even the lowest dregs of society have some sort of hierarchy in place where a bunch of people will turn to one person or a small group of persons.

Nonsense notion.
Being in lockstep without questioning authority, that is what it seems to me.
Our country wasn't founded on obeying a ruler, we were founded on the idea of independence. We aren't trained obedient little slaves who do what we are told. We appreciate individuality and freedom. While we may disagree on the expression of such freedoms at times, it is what we value more than anything.

Hear me out,

"North Korea... a higher power, more advanced and populized than us"

All your credibility just went out the window with your very first post, congrats.

Communists have been pushing that utopian nonsense for decades.

Localities, counties and states do cooperate and share opinions, only to be shot down by a tyrannical FedGov. All in the name of mythical fairness, diversity and equality.

We are closer to *your dream than you realize. Closer to Communism.

Hear me out,

Not the best way to start your debatepolitics.com carreer :mrgreen:

Not the best way to start your debatepolitics.com carreer :mrgreen:
I somewhat disagree. One should say here what one truly believes... then get it shot down and taken apart, have to defend your ideas, good, bad, indifferent, from every potential angle...you will learn quickly if you ideals are realistic or just dreamy fantasy.

If you come here to learn, to be taught by some pretty conscious folks from all sides, this will hold you in good stead.

I somewhat disagree. One should say here what one truly believes... then get it shot down and taken apart, have to defend your ideas, good, bad, indifferent, from every potential angle...you will learn quickly if you ideals are realistic or just dreamy fantasy.

If you come here to learn, to be taught by some pretty conscious folks from all sides, this will hold you in good stead.

There is a difference between believing something & being simply incorrect. Come on, "Now imagine North Korea, a higher power,more advanced and populized than us but what if they had our government.? Or even better ...??" is clearly an incorrect statement.

I'm fine with thinking outside of the box & challenging ideas, I'm not fine with false statements.

There is a difference between believing something & being simply incorrect. Come on, "Now imagine North Korea, a higher power,more advanced and populized than us but what if they had our government.? Or even better ...??" is clearly an incorrect statement.

I'm fine with thinking outside of the box & challenging ideas, I'm not fine with false statements.
Again, I agree with you and that is the somewhat portion. But if you come to DP and tend to think in that manner,the manner of the dreamy poster, I will stand by what I said originally... you need to have it shot down immediately, chewed up and rightfully thrown away.

That way you learn, say huh? maybe not such a good idea and, hopefully, one improve one's postings. Excuse me, former teacher here, so tend to think in such a manner.

N. Korea? More advanced and populized than us? Sorry, that is just funny has hell to even think about. They're at least 60 years behind us technologically speaking and 400 years behind the West where it concerns Rights. If not more.

Anyways... It is human nature to seek out some sort of leadership. Where certain people will have more power than others. Even the lowest dregs of society have some sort of hierarchy in place where a bunch of people will turn to one person or a small group of persons.

Long ago though, when somebody got too high on power (it IS a high) he might find himself stabbed in the neck on the way back from the latrine.

We've largely lost that, probably by design.

Now horrid assholes can stay in power indefinitely unless some other asshole intercedes.

Hear me out,

I'm confused......you went from talking about the US to North Korea to a one world government?

People have too many conflicts of interest for that to work

Long ago though, when somebody got too high on power (it IS a high) he might find himself stabbed in the neck on the way back from the latrine.

We've largely lost that, probably by design.

Now horrid [..x..] can stay in power indefinitely unless some other [..x..] intercedes.

The United States was a decent experiment in human self-rule before being overthrown by the corporate oligarchy usually called just America.

While the "Bill of Rights" was being ratified in 1790, the new word describing the early human ritual for controlling idea distribution was used and made to appear to protect a creator's right to control moral honor in the case of original creations being "fixed" and then copied/used with or without permission or the Copy[rite] Act of 1790.

The ability to control copies of books was generally left in the hands of the wealthy. As printing presses became less costly, the system or ritual for monopolizing publication "for a time" was tinkered with in order to encourage publication of ideals or creation of artwork.

As this nation moved ever closer to the regime managing the reality show called "democracy" or "presidency" today, the number of people needed to elect one Representative rose from roughly 70K citizens per Representative to the 770K citizens per Representative there is today. Your "vote" today means no more than 1% of what it was from 1776-1925. There were many smaller "wars" (13) before the Civil War, and then the Spanish-American war of 1898.

All of these wars besides the Civil War could be attributed to humans arguing over who was in charge. The Civil War was, and remains to this day, the only war founded on a fundamental choice involving morality.

From 1914-1918 there was a multi-nation war the nation fought but WWI was not predicated on any fundamental human morality and cost the United States only roughly 116,516 deaths versus roughly 750,000. (Wiki-srs)

These wars not founded on a basic human right cost this nation much less than the Civil War but human wire communications had reached around the Earth and the common citizen became more aware of the impact of political battles pitting nation against nation. The common U.S. citizen decided that being led by the "best" leaders was less dangerous when leaders were influenced or chosen by more citizens. The Apportionment Act of 1729 was the master plan for Americas' Oligarchy.

Recently the Supreme Court reaffirmed incompetence and senility by calling a common human ritual or human rite instead a human right like done in the Copy[rite] Act of 1790. This was after over two centuries and two decades of calling a human publication rite as if it were protecting a moral human right.

The system we are in today would lead to worldwide peace if there were less people irresponsible for major people-impacting decisions like initially planned in the Constitution in 1787.

Violent overthrow of NO REGIME pm Earth is possible and only another silent overthrow can occur.

The United States was a decent experiment in human self-rule before being overthrown by the corporate oligarchy usually called just America.

ah another typical communist I presume? So when did the corporate oligarchy overthrow the decent experiment and what has been the oligarchies biggest or most obvious offense?

Back
Top Bottom