• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why are we here? What is our reason for living? Is Trump helping to answer that question?

How Does Trump Make You A Better Person?

• Economically

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Environmentally

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Morally

• Ethically

• Principally

• Humanity-wise

• Courage-wise

• Love-wise

• He Does Not Make Me Better

Votes: 10 90.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
its got to get worse before it gets better, in this case. Globalism with a Dictatorship at its center is like a cancer which will spread to all the capitalist democracies and destroy them. the cancer treatment is going to be somewhat painful for sure, but unless you want the world controlled by a chinese dictatorship, its going to have to happen. the sooner it does, the easier it will be for us.

those people making billions of dollars from globalist policies are going to do their best to make you think its not happening, when it really is. they need to be rooted out as well. they are the kind of people who would sell their own mother. we do not want them running the country or the world.

Trump is the ONLY president to even have though about taking a stand against that. for that , I commend him.

and for that, it explains exactly WHY all of these dirtbags in DC are so hellbent on getting rid of him. when have most of them ever thought about us? no you can be sure, if they want Trump gone as badly as they do, its because they are losing money somewhere.

they are downright pleading with us to get rid of him... as corrupt as most of DC is, it aint because Trump is so horrible. birds of a feather... unless one of them tries to do something good and hurts their pocketbook.
You probably are not aware, but the trade decifit is higher than ever. Oh, so Trump wants to kill the stock market and the labor market by still producing products at higher prices in other countries, at even lower quality, at even worse labor conditions? You will need to convince me that any and I mean any of his policies have resulted in any companies moving production back to the US. Even companies he claimed to saved, (carrier), went ahead and move all operations offshore.
You have no factual argument you can point to other than his rhetoric. And it doesn't comport with reality.

You probably are not aware, but the trade decifit is higher than ever. Oh, so Trump wants to kill the stock market and the labor market by still producing products at higher prices in other countries, at even lower quality, at even worse labor conditions? You will need to convince me that any and I mean any of his policies have resulted in any companies moving production back to the US. Even companies he claimed to saved, (carrier), went ahead and move all operations offshore.
You have no factual argument you can point to other than his rhetoric. And it doesn't comport with reality.

he is the first to head in the right direction. whether the goal is complete or not yet, is irrelevant. it might take time. what you don't seem to understand is that the danger with China is twofold... continuing to allow china to get stronger due to bad trade practices on our side is a danger to us militarily due to their aggressive stances throughout the world, as well as economically.

also I don;t exactly see the stock market dying.

https://www.marketwatch.com/investing/index/djia

https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/^IXIC/

Millions have lost their jobs, More than 200,000 should not have died and thousands of employers are going out of business all due to the negligence of the right wing radical anti american GOP.

Now the USA is the epicenter of COVID 19 due to a monster misinformation campaign sanctioned by the GOP.

How long was COVID 19 traveling about the USA before the misinformation source in chief decided to share the news with the USA?

The employed did not ask the government to treat the coronavirus threat as if there was no reason for concern. As a result COVID 19 came upon us and is not going away. Meanwhile the GOP government is still advising no need to worry all will be swell. Yet more than 200,000 have died. And a few hundred thousand others are still trying to stay alive. And the people in the USA need additional stimulus money = yes the GOP have screwed up the economy once again.

ONLY 5,000 have died in China.

Why did the Capitol Hill GOP funnel billions upon billons of tax dollars from the COVID relief fund to white collar industries as we speak? This is reckless use of our tax dollars. White collar wealthy do NOT need bailed out.
One more example of how the GOP cannot be trusted with our money. Does anyone suppose that the GOP is allowing Trump people to embezzle money to keep the Trump hotels open?

I chose economically, but that was because watching him make all those entrenched political jerks in DC and their plutocratic donors scurry around like rats caught in a fire while being the first president to ever take a strong stance on opposing the CCP's unfair trade practices and general BS, was not a choice.

Which resulted in a wider trade gap. Being the one most indicative measurement of success and reason for the revision in trade practice, according to Trump, with China and the rest of the world. A "blowhard" strong stance.

Back
Top Bottom