• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why are there so many communist North Korean flags waving at the DNC?

Anthony60

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
https://www.conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/07/why-are-there-so-many-communist-north-korean-flags-waving-at-the-dnc

At party conventions in the U.S. one would expect to see American flags waving high as well as delegates and attendees brimming with American patriotism. But, at the Democratic National Convention things have been a little different. - See more at: https://www.conservativereview.com/...-flags-waving-at-the-dnc#sthash.lWI0gtXg.dpuf

Where is the outrage, Democrats?

Look at McGovern rally pictures. The Democrats have been that way off and on.

YOu are creating controversy where there literally is none. Those pictures are not even from the DNC, they are form other rallies.

https://www.conservativereview.com/commentary/2016/07/why-are-there-so-many-communist-north-korean-flags-waving-at-the-dnc

At party conventions in the U.S. one would expect to see American flags waving high as well as delegates and attendees brimming with American patriotism. But, at the Democratic National Convention things have been a little different. - See more at: https://www.conservativereview.com/...-flags-waving-at-the-dnc#sthash.lWI0gtXg.dpuf

This is total ****ing bull****. There was no North Korean flags at the DNC.

Why on Earth would anyone want to be representin' for the North Korean regime? Doesn't matter where they are.

Why do you believe a source that is blatantly lying? Not only are those flags not at the DNC, there are no shortage of American flags at the DNC, despite your sources claims. So I go back to the question, why would you use a source that is blatantly lying to you?

Why on Earth would anyone want to be representin' for the North Korean regime? Doesn't matter where they are.

There are a lot of very strange people in the world.

They only showed two pictures of N. Korean flags, and it appears to be the same flag at the same location with the same person holding it. And in one of the pics it looks like hes smirking or something. I'm thinking it's either some idiot or a prank.

Regardless, This is a dumb article.

They only showed two pictures of N. Korean flags, and it appears to be the same flag at the same location with the same person holding it. And in one of the pics it looks like hes smirking or something. I'm thinking it's either some idiot or a prank.

Regardless, This is a dumb article.

I don't think the pics bear out either of the things you say.

But even if it's a prank in this instance, it's not like it doesn't happen with a baffling frequency.

It was a mix-up. The guy thought it was a Cuban flag.

viva Che!!!

Why do you believe a source that is blatantly lying? Not only are those flags not at the DNC, there are no shortage of American flags at the DNC, despite your sources claims. So I go back to the question, why would you use a source that is blatantly lying to you?

Let's not forget the old Soviet Union's flag.

YOu are creating controversy where there literally is none. Those pictures are not even from the DNC, they are form other rallies.

So, it's not a controversy for the Democrats to wave around communists flags? I guess it isn't, since I don't see one response here saying that they don't want those flags at their rallies. Seems that they like them there. People keep bringing them to rallies, I don't they are ever told to get lost. Kind of repulsive. If my party was doing that, I'd be questioning if it's the pary for me.

I don't think the pics bear out either of the things you say.

But even if it's a prank in this instance, it's not like it doesn't happen with a baffling frequency.

You can't tell by the pictures that its the same flag in each? A north korean flag on a red pole? And look at the hand of the man holding it in the zoomed out pic and the hand in the zoomed in pic. And look at the buildings in the back ground. It's the same building in the back ground.

I think this is a case of conservatives just wanting stupid bull**** to be true.

So, it's not a controversy for the Democrats to wave around communists flags? I guess it isn't, since I don't see one response here saying that they don't want those flags at their rallies. Seems that they like them there. People keep bringing them to rallies, I don't they are ever told to get lost. Kind of repulsive. If my party was doing that, I'd be questioning if it's the pary for me.

Wow. What a dishonest POS of an argument.

Takes a special kind of person to believe this article.

You can't tell by the pictures that its the same flag in each? A north korean flag on a red pole? And look at the hand of the man holding it in the zoomed out pic and the hand in the zoomed in pic. And look at the buildings in the back ground. It's the same building in the back ground.

I think this is a case of conservatives just wanting stupid bull**** to be true.

You can't see the pole in the first pic. That, and the supposed "smirk" in the second one, strike me as your own projection onto the pics.

It's not "at the DNC." But seeing North Korean flags at far-left rallies isn't exactly a bolt from the blue. Which is all I was commenting on.

You can't see the pole in the first pic. That, and the supposed "smirk" in the second one, strike me as your own projection onto the pics.

It's not "at the DNC." But seeing North Korean flags at far-left rallies isn't exactly a bolt from the blue. Which is all I was commenting on.

Capture.JPG

Seriously? Seriously? I'm guessing you can't see the white cap on top of the pole either?

Well, sorry for not zooming in to the pixel level. I guess I didn't have the extraordinary motivation to "debunk" it that you did.

"I guess I don't care about the truth like you do."

I only zoomed in to take that pic. Everything before that post I said without zooming in at all.

And let it be know how you reacted when you are shown to be wrong. Like a typical partisan. Big Trump fan I bet, right?

"I guess I don't care about the truth like you do."

I only zoomed in to take that pic. Everything before that post I said without zooming in at all.

Right. And the supposed "smirk" you see in the second pic?

And let it be know how you reacted when you are shown to be wrong. Like a typical partisan. Big Trump fan I bet, right?

I'd have no doubt that you'd "bet" that, but if you actually checked my posts with the same scrutiny that you parsed these pics, you'd find all the posts in which I disavow him unequivocally. So, you lose that bet.

Which still has nothing to do with my actual point, which you're also choosing to blind yourself to.

My patience for stupid, pedantic fights with people who insist upon waging them being on E, I'll let you blather on about whatever it is you wish to.

>Gets high and mighty about dishonest Democrats.
>Posts bullsh*t, manipulated story from **** source.
>Anthony60

Right. And the supposed "smirk" you see in the second pic?

I'd have no doubt that you'd "bet" that, but if you actually checked my posts with the same scrutiny that you parsed these pics, you'd find all the posts in which I disavow him unequivocally. So, you lose that bet.

Which still has nothing to do with my actual point, which you're also choosing to blind yourself to.

My patience for stupid, pedantic fights with people who insist upon waging them being on E, I'll let you blather on about whatever it is you wish to.

I still see it, though obviously a smirk is far more subjective than the color of a pole that is clearly visible.

And there it goes again. It's my fault that I dared to look at pictures to see if a claim was true.

How ****ing dare I care about the truth enough to take a second look at some pics?

Don't respond. Save yourself the mental gymnastics.

Back
Top Bottom