• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

why are the terrorists after us

Canuck

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
I would like to see what people think are the causes of terrorists

1 ) Why they even exist

2) Are they just sick people ,fanatics of islam !

3) what is their goal

4) what was motive of the 2 wtc attacks

I don't know how to say this, but really, we are the true terror nation. If we don't like something, we threaten them. If we don't get what we want, we go in and get rid of thier rulers. Assisination. This is TERROR!!! We are bombing innocent Iraqi's everyday. This is TERROR!!! We don't want people to have W.M.D.'s, yet we have them. We theaten countries with them. This is TERROR!!!

young and angry sees through eyes that dont tell him lies

you need a common man in the white house again

with common morals and common goals and common sense
the elite types are like nazis
both side democrats and republicans alike

to stop the puppet state routine where the elite rich with there off shore bank accounts that dont pay taxes run the show
if there isnt a clean sweep of all the politicians in power today out the door except the few
i will be surprised
they have raped you to the core
presidential power must be metered not a given

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom