• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why are some atheists bothered when it is said that disbelievers will go to hell?

When told that according to X religion, you as a disbeliever would go to hell, you feel...

• Total voters
It doesn't work. They aren't instilling hatred of Trump and America. Very bad fail on your part.

And that kind of hyper-partisan crap is why nobody here takes you seriously.

Trump is the MOST anti-american idiot to ever hold the office of POTUS.

So the "fail" is all yours.

All they are doing is reporting on Trump’s rhetoric and actions. It’s not their fault if he is a serial adulterer liar incompetent scumbag who doesn’t have a clue as to what he is actually doing . All they are doing is reporting it.
Same thing Joseph Goebbels said about the Jews to instill hate into the malleable minds of the sheep.

You are taking lessons
And that kind of hyper-partisan crap is why nobody here takes you seriously.

Trump is the MOST anti-american idiot to ever hold the office of POTUS.

So the "fail" is all yours.
You are taking lessons from Catsup and failing and flailing bigly.

Psychological projection.
It's mirror time for you. I have sent dozens to your comrades. Most don't use them because they can't stand looking at themselves.

You are such a lazy poster. If you don't have anything to say, don't make a post.

I make appropriate posts. Paradoxical made a post of hateful nonsense, and my reply was fully appropriate. I engage in serious debate when I have a serious debate partner. Paradoxical was not. Often, you are not.

I make appropriate posts. Paradoxical made a post of hateful nonsense, and my reply was fully appropriate. I engage in serious debate when I have a serious debate partner. Paradoxical was not. Often, you are not.
Not with you. I've learned not to waste time like that.

Back
Top Bottom