• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why are people so pro Drag with kids?

Them being transexual personally, is different from drag queens being transexual. I didn't contradict that.

Drag queens are bisexual, gay, straight, whoever. It's an all-encompassing thing.
Drag is essentially a menstrual show to make fun of women. Different versions of it have appeared all through history.

The fact that I dont hate and I am not terrified or dont hate drag queens doesn't mean that I am pro-drag. Ive never seen a drag show, I wouldn't want to, and I've never watched "RuPauls drag race". I just don't care about drag queens because its a nothing issue to me. Personally, drag is as boring as watching clowns or puppet shows.

Drag has absolutely nothing to do with a person being trans or gender identity.

Its real simple to me. If dont want children at strip clubs and burlesque shows and the like, then we dont want them at the transvestite/ homosexual equivalents. Should be easy. What I am not understanding is how the hell are these people putting these shows on especially the more graphic ones, not being charged with nuisance to a minor and worse. Its one thing dressing up as version of a clown, its and entire other for sexual innuendo and more.
Probably because you appear to be conflating all the performances and appearances as the same thing, while failing to show the same stance with non crossdressing highly sexual displays, like professional cheerleader performances.

The idea is to try and discourage masculinity in men and boys. That's why it's only drag queens. But not really butch women or drag kings.

Honestly, when you look at the violence and criminality of men compared to women, it sounds like a pretty good idea.

But I disagree, unless intolerance is a masculine trait.

Why are people so pro Drag with kids? What good does it do? If anything it is bad for it often sexualizes kids. All drag display to kids need to be banned
I am not comprehending the issue/problem/concern. Drag shows are simply men dressing up as women or women dressing up as a men, and being goofy. Where is the "sexualized" part? Sounds like you added "sexualized" part for dramatic effect. Based on my limited knowledge of this, Drag Queen Story Hour is simply a Drag Queen reading children's books to children with parental permission.

Kids like to dress up and play pretend. Drag Queens seem to exercising that same principle, only at an adult level. How do you feel about mascots and adults dressing up for theme parks? Mickey Mouse isn't a real mouse, it's a man or woman dressed up with a mouse costume.

Why do you want a "ban"? Why not let the parents and private organizations make these type of decisions?

The number cause of death for children is firearms. Guess how many were killed by Drag Queen Story Hour? Maybe just maybe, we should be protecting kids from firearms and cancer, rather than banning parents from allowing their children to hear a children's book from a Drag Queen. I know, I know, crazy thinking.

Probably because you appear to be conflating all the performances and appearances as the same thing, while failing to show the same stance with non crossdressing highly sexual displays, like professional cheerleader performances.
There is NO conflation. There no defense for the many of the shows being put on with the prime example being the one that got the hotel in Miami's liquor license yanked, which was the bare minimum that should have occurred, and quite frankly in other circumstances would have resulted in mass arrest of the staff, performers, and parents of the children that attended.

The root of nonsense is based on two principles: (1) Homosexuality and Transgenderism is based on cultural peer pressure, not natural or innate instincts. (2) It is fundamentally wrong to be gay, lesbian, trans, or gender non-conformist. Banning children from hearing about gay people, transgender people, or drag shows is away of stopping the spread of this "societal sickness". What we're seeing on the cultural left is the popular opposite - normalize it within children, and it makes us a safer and more accepting society.

There is NO conflation. There no defense for the many of the shows being put on with the prime example being the one that got the hotel in Miami's liquor license yanked, which was the bare minimum that should have occurred, and quite frankly in other circumstances would have resulted in mass arrest of the staff, performers, and parents of the children that attended.
Children were permitted to attend, if their parents came with them. Isn't Florida about parental rights?

Children were permitted to attend, if their parents came with them. Isn't Florida about parental rights?
Are children allowed in strip clubs?

This topic pops up frequently and remains as ridiculous as ever.

Don’t freak out, but ALL little boys used to wear dresses and nobody cared!​

little-boys-in-dresses.jpg

Can you even believe that such a fuss is made of boys wearing dresses and skirts? Fact is that up until the early 20th century, little boys wore dresses and gowns well into their preschool years, and often beyond.

Once upon a time, all little boys wore dresses​

In Western European countries, boys would be dressed like this until anything from 2 to 8 years old, with some boys documented wearing dresses into the late teens.

“Boys’ dresses were often made in brighter or darker colours and in plainer or stronger fabrics, and might have had chunky belts and trimmings and large metallic buttons, none of which were typical of girls’ dresses,” the V&A Museum of Childhood explains.

“Boys’ dresses were more tailored in appearance, and often had features associated only with clothing for boys, such as the opening down the front of the skirt, fashionable in the 1810s and 1820s.

Why tho?​

It’s thought that all young children – boys and girls – wore dresses to make nappy changing and toilet training easier. Some toddler gowns also had practical features, with fabric or ribbon ties sewn to them, as a kind of “lead” to keep them close and support them as they learnt to walk. Dresses were economical and practical, and had plenty of room for growing children (which pants did not!)

Boys were popped into dresses just like girls up until the late 18th century. Then, some little boys began to be dressed in pants or tight “skeleton suits” (above).

However, in the early 19th century boys were back to frocks again, this time as well as the long frocks of earlier years, they also wore shorter ones with matching bloomers. A nod to gentler days, practicality and play, perhaps?!
Thank God this disgusting practice was kicked to the curb. The picture on the right is a girl or a groomed trans boy. I’ll tell you what the fuss is about, this is pathetic. Anybody who thinks this is fine is mentally ill.

Lets reverse this and remember that women weren't allowed to wear pants until recent history.
A few hundred years ago people thought a headache was caused by a possessed gobblin in their brain.

Yeah, you're the problem.

Of course it does. Kids are becoming less resilient.

No, it does not.

The real problem is the reich-wing and their failure to understand their religion is not the law.

Why are people so pro Drag with kids? What good does it do? If anything it is bad for it often sexualizes kids. All drag display to kids need to be banned
Because some idiots got mad about it, and now everyone who knows it's not a threat is trolling the shit out of them.

No, it does not.

The real problem is the reich-wing and their failure to understand their religion is not the law.
Interestingly enough that the Nazis were into medical experimentation, just like the modern left is into medical experimentation on children with their mutilations and life-altering and harmful hormone treatments.

Interestingly enough that the Nazis were into medical experimentation, just like the modern left is into medical experimentation on children with their mutilations and life-altering and harmful hormone treatments.

Nope. Nice try though. Spewing bullshit doesn't change anything.

Stop watching Faux. They lied to you and they admitted they lied to you.

Religion is not law but law is religion.

No. They are separate entities.

The reich-wing has not yet figured that out. This is why they are the enemy of all mankind. They are not practicing what they claim to believe.

Per Christian believe, God gave man free agency. That means man chooses his own actions. Satan was expelled from Heavan for wanting to FORCE mankind to make a choice.

Now the reich-wing is forcing their religious choices on the population, which was exactly what Satan tried to do. They are lying hypocrites; however, they ARE NOT Christians.

This is why the founding fathers stressed a separation of church and state. It was to protect the people from reich-wing tyranny.

Faux is not facts.

It's lies and bullshit and they have admitted as much.

Go troll elsewhere.

No. They are separate entities.
It can't be. Laws must be based on morality and beliefs those are fundamental components of religion.
The reich-wing has not yet figured that out. This is why they are the enemy of all mankind. They are not practicing what they claim to believe.

Per Christian believe, God gave man free agency. That means man chooses his own actions. Satan was expelled from Heavan for wanting to FORCE mankind to make a choice.

Now the reich-wing is forcing their religious choices on the population, which was exactly what Satan tried to do. They are lying hypocrites; however, they ARE NOT Christians.

This is why the founding fathers stressed a separation of church and state. It was to protect the people from reich-wing tyranny.
First when you suggest that people in a political grouping are Nazis without being Nazis your post appears emotional and irrational.

Second, are you Christan?
Faux is not facts.
Not sure what this means.
It's lies and bullshit and they have admitted as much.

Go troll elsewhere.
Who is they? If disagreement is trolling you have picked the wrong website.

Back
Top Bottom