• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why are Pelosi and Schumer so violently anti wall

Logical1

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Pelosi and Schumer seem to be too much violently anti wall. Could it be that they are on the take from the drug cartel? It would not surprise me at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pelosi and Schumer seem to be too much violently anti wall. Could it be that they are on the take from the drug cartel? It would not surprise me at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

trump ain't getting a wall...he can shove that wall up his ass

You already tried this conspiracy nonsense in another thread and it got no traction. Trying to fail again?

Fact is trump said Mexico would pay for the wall, when he gets that Mexico money then he can have his walls. Why is that so hard for you people to understand?

"violently anti-wall"... :lamo

How has this violence manifested itself?

This is very simple: 2020

The only Wall that Schumer loves is Wall Street. A pity.

Could it be that they are on the take from the drug cartel? It would not surprise me at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Walls won't stop drugs, have you heard of the art of "smuggling" before?

Yes.

Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer are both taking yuuuuuuuge payments from the Drug Cartels.

That is why they have repeatedly voted over the years for billions and billions of dollars to hire more CBP agents, build more barriers along the border, replace miles and miles of border security fencing, add large numbers of border roads, border electronic monitoring systems, airborne monitoring, ocean monitoring.

All because they are on the take of the Drug Cartels.

God love the conspiracy nuts!

LOL

I would suggest you have a sober, sensible, rational adult help you with making any major life decisions.

For them to be on the take is not far fetched at all. It seems to be a democrat trait. Look how Bill and Hillary took 140 million dollars from the Russians "for" the Clinton Foundation. But everyone knows the Clinton Foundation is just a cover, since it really is just the Clinton's piggy bank.

For them to be on the take is not far fetched at all. It seems to be a democrat trait. Look how Bill and Hillary took 140 million dollars from the Russians "for" the Clinton Foundation. But everyone knows the Clinton Foundation is just a cover, since it really is just the Clinton's piggy bank.

That non sense has been de-Bunked...Move on.....

LOL

Oh Lord, and me without a bridge to sell!

There are two main reasons they don't support the wall. The first is that it won't fix the problems that Trump says it will, and the second issue is the symbolism associated with it.

There are two main reasons they don't support the wall. The first is that it won't fix the problems that Trump says it will, and the second issue is the symbolism associated with it.

And the cost...5.7 Billion for that useless piece of ****...No thanks

Show me the Pesos!

As crooked as they are, you know if this is true it is in some safe off shore account!!!!!!!!! They certainly are not the first politicians that have been bought.

Fat Donald promised Mexico would pay for his "big beautiful wall" or the "30' to 35' concrete wall" or the "artistically designed steel slat fence".

He did that at every rally.

All Nancy needs do is say "no", the American taxpayers will not pay for your campaign promise.

As crooked as they are, you know if this is true it is in some safe off shore account!!!!!!!!! They certainly are not the first politicians that have been bought.

You have no evidence either of them has been bought.

:roll:

And the cost...5.7 Billion for that useless piece of ****...No thanks

That's part of my point. 5 billion isn't enough to do much in terms of a concrete wall, but it does a lot in terms of Trump being able to pretend like he scored a win. It's pointless for Dems to consider it.

Back
Top Bottom