• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why are liberal bashers the only ones making threads?

:shrug:
I can only respond in kind to the substance provided. Donald Trump is the nominee for the Republican party :lamo

Yeah, yeah...okay...

Tell you what...will it make you feel better if I apologize for screwing up your "great" post?

Nah...don't answer that. I don't care if you feel better or not and I won't apologize.

You haven't answered my question for some reason so Ill try one more time.

What would compel a otherwise intelligent and educated individual to subscribe to a ideology thats fundamentally totalitarian and not compatible with our Constitution ?

Wow, I wonder if that's a loaded question.

About 13 of the top 15 threads here are "Why do liberals ..." this or that ...

But you're probably right . I should have put it in OT. I misplaced my frustration and I apologize.

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

It's just the pattern. Liberals do, and conservatives complain about what liberals do.

Yeah, I know what you're trying to say, but I disagree with the notion of a liberal agenda on behalf of the networks. Let's remember that conservatives have and are in increasing numbers abandoning Trump's Titanic. They certainly are not part of a,liberal agenda, and that's news. The convention was an unmitigated disaster for the Republicans and THAT was news.

What worked in US politics recently like old grade school tactics was the run-up for the Iraq war: everybody HAD to be a patriot. The news reported all that too.

I think you might want to revisit your thinking.

No agenda? Explain what happened to Sanders, then.

liberals tend to support dangerous all powerful government. it's not 'liberal bashing' to ask the simple question; "is it wise to create a government we cannot control"?

No agenda? Explain what happened to Sanders, then.

That was some people at the DNC, it wasn't Hillary, nor the Democrats as a whole.

Following you thinking, the Republicans would be serving Trump's agenda.

Back
Top Bottom