• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why Are Avowed Atheist Governments Always Seeking War And Conquer Their Peaceful Neighbors

lol...i am not a theist...I am a true Christian, adhering to God's Word...

You are a theist. You believe in a god. That’s what the ****ing word means.

Now you continue blatantly lying. How much more are you allowed to bear false witness before you lose your “True Christian” status? Or do you have some special right to sin?

You are a theist. You believe in a god. That’s what the ****ing word means.

Now you continue blatantly lying. How much more are you allowed to bear false witness before you lose your “True Christian” status? Or do you have some special right to sin?
I believe in the True God...I am a Christian...

I believe in the True God...I am a Christian...

And that makes you a theist. A theist is anyone who believes in a deity, whether that deity is “true” or “false”.

And that makes you a theist. A theist is anyone who believes in a deity, whether that deity is “true” or “false”.
And yet the claim is made that the founding fathers of this country were not Christians but theists...go figure...lol...

And yet the claim is made that the founding fathers of this country were not Christians but theists...go figure...lol...

Christians are a subset of theists. If someone is a Christian they are a theist.

The claim is that the Founders weren’t ATHEISTS.

Christians are a subset of theists. If someone is a Christian they are a theist.

The claim is that the Founders weren’t ATHEISTS.
But if they weren't believers in the True God, Jehovah, they'll end up in the same place as you...

"Furthermore, whoever was not found written in the book of life+ was hurled into the lake of fire." Revelation 20:15

But if they weren't believers in the True God, Jehovah, they'll end up in the same place as you...

"Furthermore, whoever was not found written in the book of life+ was hurled into the lake of fire." Revelation 20:15

Still doesn’t make them atheists.

How many more times are you allowed to lie unapologetically before your name gets erased from that book?

Still doesn’t make them atheists.

How many more times are you allowed to lie unapologetically before your name gets erased from that book?
There are no degrees of dead...dead is dead...

There are no degrees of dead...dead is dead...

But apparently there are degrees to which you are allowed to lie unapologetically before you cease to be a “True Christian”.

But apparently there are degrees to which you are allowed to lie unapologetically before you cease to be a “True Christian”.
Dodging doesn't erase the fact that you are all equal in God's eyes...deserving of death...

Dodging doesn't erase the fact that you are all equal in God's eyes...deserving of death...

Which has NOTHING TO DO with the point of this thread. If someone believes in a god, even if that god isn’t real, that means they are a theist.

Which has NOTHING TO DO with the point of this thread. If someone believes in a god, even if that god isn’t real, that means they are a theist.
And everything to do with the truth...

They can call themselves anything they like...they are not Christians...Satan also has a church...
Oh man.....

Isn't that special 🙄

Demonstrably false! Afghanistan, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, and many others are recognized forms of theocracy. Their governments follow religious tenets, mainly the Muslim religion.
Yup

I am writing this from Saudi. Have a blessed Ramadam.

They take this stuff serious here. But thankfully the religious police are a relic.

lol...i am not a theist...I am a true Christian, adhering to God's Word...
Uh, a christian is a theist by definition.

That is not the claim. Some of the founders were Deists

Back
Top Bottom