• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why Antifa and the Left are every bit as Evil as Nazis

TrumpTrain

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
In pre-Nazi Germany, the two biggest forces fighting for power were the Nazis and the Communists. Antifa is modeled after pre-Nazi Germany Communists.

Here's the thing: They Antifa is equally as evil as the Nazis.

Stalin was anti-fascist, but he was every bit as evil as Hitler in every way, and committed every crime that Hitler committed. They both invaded neighbors in wars of conquest, they both had concentration camps (gulags), they both murdered Jews, they were both ruthless dictators, they were two sides of the same evil coin.

Thats why Trump rightly criticized both sides a while back, and the fact that he was attacked for that just proves what liars the fake news media are.

Simply saying you are anti-fascist does not make you any better than fascists.

1.jpg

Says the guy who voted for a fascist.

In pre-Nazi Germany, the two biggest forces fighting for power were the Nazis and the Communists.

Huh? The KPD Communist party only ever saw at most 15% of the electoral vote in the Weimar Republic.

Huh? The KPD Communist party only ever saw at most 15% of the electoral vote in the Weimar Republic.

He's blaming fascism on people who opposed fascism, which is sort of like saying the Police are responsible for the existence of crime.

And his evidence that "Antifa is modeled after pre-war communists" is... someone on reddit stole an old logo :lamo

"Anitfa" is a misnomer at best.
They don't fight fascism. They are fascists who use the moniker "Antifa" as a patina for their jackbooted antics. That the Left has not disavowed them is deplorable.

They don't fight fascism. They are fascists who use the moniker "Antifa" as a patina for their jackbooted antics. That the Left has not disavowed them is deplorable.

Why am I responsible for disavowing random ass people? Are you responsible for disavowing nazis?

"Jackbooted antics." Please. Don't vote for fascists and whine about street riots. You want Antifa to disappear? Stop electing fascists.

The fights in the streets, of which there was quite a bit back then, were mostly between Nazis and Communists. The Nazis saw the Communists as their biggest threat.

The Wall Street Crash of 1929 heralded worldwide economic disaster. The Nazis and the Communists made great gains at the 1930 Election.[46] Both the Nazis and Communists between them secured almost 40% of Reichstag seats, which required the moderate parties to consider negotiations with anti-democrats.[47] "The Communists", wrote Bullock, "openly announced that they would prefer to see the Nazis in power rather than lift a finger to save the republic".[48]

The Communists meanwhile were engaging in violent clashes with Nazis on the streets, but Moscow had directed the Communist Party to prioritise destruction of the Social Democrats, seeing more danger in them as a rival for the loyalty of the working class. Nevertheless, wrote Bullock, the heaviest responsibility lay with the German right wing, who "forsook a true conservatism" and made Hitler their partner in a coalition government.[50]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler's_rise_to_power

That stupidity is not even worth responding to

He's blaming fascism on people who opposed fascism...........

Go back to school and learn how to read. I never said that. I said that both sides are equal in their evil and I am correct

Last edited:
In pre-Nazi Germany, the two biggest forces fighting for power were the Nazis and the Communists. Antifa is modeled after pre-Nazi Germany Communists.

Stalin was anti-fascist, but he was every bit as evil as Hitler in every way, and committed every crime that Hitler committed. They both invaded neighbors in wars of conquest, they both had concentration camps (gulags), they both murdered Jews, they were both ruthless dictators, they were two sides of the same evil coin.

Thats why Trump rightly criticized both sides a while back, and the fact that he was attacked for that just proves what liars the fake news media are.

1.jpg

Have you not heard, that Antifa isn't really supported by the left, more then they have the right to protest. You get to paint us with that, I get to paint you with the people shouting, Jews will not replace us, and that have killed someone in a terror attack.

Have you not heard, that Antifa isn't really supported by the left.........

Neither have they been condemned by the Left. Show me a Democrat condemning Antifa.

In fact, people in this forum PRAISE Antifa for beating on Tucker Carlson's door, and you know it

Why am I responsible for disavowing random ass people? Are you responsible for disavowing nazis?

"Jackbooted antics." Please. Don't vote for fascists and whine about street riots. You want Antifa to disappear? Stop electing fascists.

I am. I have. Not that I have a large microphone.
Trump has on numerous occasions.

The utter hubris of accusing anyone of voting for a fascists when the other choice was a rape apologist who is married to a rapist who would have yet again stained our WH.

When will your dear leaders disavow the Nazi antics of Antifa? The word has not been uttered by Democrats in a very, very long time.

Neither have they been condemned by the Left. Show me a Democrat condemning Antifa.

I remember Pelsosi saying something a very long time ago. In the meantime, Antifa has only escalated. The Dems' tacit approval is nauseating.

I remember Pelsosi saying something a very long time ago. In the meantime, Antifa has only escalated. The Dems' tacit approval is nauseating.

She is so far out in outer space I'm not sure if that even counts. LOL

We don't have authority to do anything about them. How is us not approving of them, not disavowing them? Until they break the law, they are simple protestors. The psychotic nationalist are aloud to march, and say Nazi chants, just the same. Many on the right on forums like these, wouldn't even give the nod of disapproval for them.

The dems want to dehumanize everyone who doesn't agree with their ideology, just like the Notsees did. This way they can justify violence in their pea brains.

Originally Posted by Deuce

That stupidity is not even worth responding to

It isn't stupidity and you can't respond that's why you don't

Originally Posted by Deuce
He's blaming fascism on people who opposed fascism..........

Go back to school and learn how to read. I never said that. I said that both sides are equal in their evil and I am correct

His reading comprehension is spot on …

… You're wrong!

He's blaming fascism on people who opposed fascism, which is sort of like saying the Police are responsible for the existence of crime.

And his evidence that "Antifa is modeled after pre-war communists" is... someone on reddit stole an old logo :lamo

Antifa and anyone who supports them are as big of scumbags as those who support or are nazis.

ANTIFA is about as antifascist as north korea is a democratic republic.

1.jpg

We can all thank leftists for the Antifa terrorists. Just like Weather Underground, SLA, they are all terrorists.

In fact, people in this forum PRAISE Antifa for beating on Tucker Carlson's door, and you know it

Can you link a post saying "praise antifa?"

The utter hubris of accusing anyone of voting for a fascists when the other choice was a rape apologist who is married to a rapist who would have yet again stained our WH.

When will your dear leaders disavow the Nazi antics of Antifa? The word has not been uttered by Democrats in a very, very long time.

I haven't personally witnessed it so I will proceed assuming you support nazis. That is the right wing standard, is it not?

Let's say David Duke suddenly endorsed you TrumpTrain. Would you unequivocally disavow him and his views?

Did you see the poll about that? Out of numerous people, 3 said they support what happened. And from the sounds of it, the 3 are because the guy was abhorrent, and deserved no sympathy. We have lives, so what do you expect people to do about Antifa, besides say we don't support them? It's not like most of us live where this stuff happens anyway. From the way you talk you'd like me to drive to where they a causing a ruckus, and shout we don't support you. We aren't psychic to know where, and we aren't going to travel long distances, to something that will be over with by the time we arrive.

Can you link a post saying "praise antifa?"

Apparently it was removed. I just searched the Tucker Carlson thread. A poster supported the Antifa mob banging on his door but it looks like the post is gone now.

But whatever!! These pigs could not get away with what they are doing across the country in the streets and on college campuses without a lever of support. And the silence from Democrats is deafening, and the denial of their existence from fake news outlets is amazing.

That nonsense about Hillary, and Bill, is sewer level punditry, and propaganda nonsense. It comes from sources that should shame a persons dignity as a human being, for ever diving into it. They have those sources on all sides, and they don't deserve the light of day.

That nonsense about Hillary, and Bill, is sewer level punditry........

Bull crap. Bill has a history and Hillary utterly destroyed those rape victims in her raw lust for power. THOSE ARE FACTS.

Back
Top Bottom