• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why anti gay laws in Russia are a good thing

SouthParkFan1

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
I just think homosexuality is wrong, we shouldn't really allow it to grow. It's a disease. and those who go through it need help.

Last edited:
Regardless of what your take is on SSM or issues around homosexuality, everyone should have the right to free speech. These laws in Russia are a very very bad thing.

Not too long ago with the USSR they tried to impose state atheism and restricted people's religious freedoms. The state viewed religion as something to be eradicated. Was it right for them to do so back then? Is it right to do so now? What about when it comes to human sexuality and people wanting to live their lives the way they want to? At the least, as I said, everyone should have the freedom to speak their mind regarding their views and not be punished by law because it is illegal propaganda in that nation.

1180781-the_internet_has_spoken.jpg

I just think homosexuality is wrong, we shouldn't really allow it to grow. It's a disease. and those who go through it need help.

Yes. The South Part Fan would really know all about this type of thing. :roll:

Are you sure you understand South Park?

What you think is irrelevant. What you can prove IS relevant. Since you cannot prove what you just said... and in fact, homosexuality has been prove to NOT be a disease, your entire comment is actually irrelevant.

They need to make an anti SouthParkFan1 law. Seriously this is how you choose to make your first appearance here, with blatant hate speech?

If anyone in the USA needs to spend some time in a FEMA Re-Education Camp, your name is at the top of the list.

"Better days are coming." ~ But not for today's out of touch, running out of time, GOP.

"Tolerance is giving to every other human being every right that you claim for yourself." ~ Robert Green Ingersoll

SouthParkFan1 I have a question for you: Did you read your comment and think about it before you posted it?

If you did, it appears that you have absolutely no critical thinking ability.

You might want to get that checked out. Up to you.

Have as good a day as it is possible for a hate-filled critter like you to have.

Well, tough tits. The world has begun accepting homosexuals, and everyday more and more of the older, hateful generations comprised of people like yourself die off and we as a society become far, far better off.

You can sit there and brood in hatred for the rest of your life, it won't change anything. Keep your religion out of my government.

"Tolerance is giving to every other human being every right that you claim for yourself." ~ Robert Green Ingersoll

Ingersoll is possibly my favorite philosopher of all time. Great quote.

S
o how would you feel about laws that would make it illegal to say what you just said?

I wouldn't make it illegal, because I'm a strong supporter of freedom of speech for all.

But I would support putting anyone who posts malarkey like that at the top of the list for the first FEMA Re-education Camp.

Regardless of what your take is on SSM or issues around homosexuality, everyone should have the right to free speech. These laws in Russia are a very very bad thing.

Not too long ago with the USSR they tried to impose state atheism and restricted people's religious freedoms. The state viewed religion as something to be eradicated. Was it right for them to do so back then? Is it right to do so now? What about when it comes to human sexuality and people wanting to live their lives the way they want to?
At the least, as I said, everyone should have the freedom to speak their mind regarding their views and not be punished by law because it is illegal propaganda in that nation.

For anyone to stay free, everyone must have unfettered freedom of speech.

we especially need to hear from those who are the most hateful.

"[The only valid censorship of ideas is the right of people not to listen." ~ Tommy Smothers

Having just identified the bacterial or viral strain that results in homosexuality, what do you plan to name it? The person who discovers the species gets to name it! I'm so excited to hear what you decide.

And as Alpaca said, tough tits. Rights aren't decided by what you think or what your book says.

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 42
Not exactly hate speech. I'm using my right to free speech, homosexuality is wrong. Period.

Who said this had anything to do with religion? Homosexuality isn't scientifically proven to be wrong as well. Should we also keep science out of the government as well?

Not exactly hate speech. I'm using my right to free speech, homosexuality is wrong. Period.

You certainly have the right to post as much inaccuracy as you like.

Back
Top Bottom