• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why always Guns Not Peace !!

majith87

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Like why its always about guns guns guns than making peace. Its not about toughest gun law or protecting yourself. why people don't solve problems as a 6 sense human than hunting each other like dogs. We are being created as most intelligent creature in this world, but mostly I don't find any difference between dogs and human. its feels same to me.:(

Like why its always about guns guns guns than making peace. Its not about toughest gun law or protecting yourself. why people don't solve problems as a 6 sense human than hunting each other like dogs. We are being created as most intelligent creature in this world, but mostly I don't find any difference between dogs and human. its feels same to me.:(

Guns keep peace.

Guns can help bring peace. Isn't that the argument statists make about the necessity of government?

Dogs and other animals can't hold guns. That's why they can be hunted, worked, eaten and abused at will.

Eliminate people's right to self defense via weapons and that also is how it is (and was) for people. Before the advent of the long bow there was essentially no such thing as freedom anywhere in the world for the ordinary and poor person. It was the gun, specifically, that allowed citizens to overthrow tryannts and establish such concepts as enforceable civil liberties and human rights. Prior to this, "law" meant torture chambers, gallows, chains, whips, rape, slavery and murder.

Oh Really !!! I dont think so !! I feel people who wanna own gun to protect themselves actually don't respect the human life !!! read the history, there is a mass murder after the introduction of gun powder. Because its considered as easiest way to kill people. Its not about just protecting yourself, Its also like your killing a life man. think properly.

Last edited:
Oh Really !!! I dont think so !! I feel people who wanna own gun to protect themselves actually don't respect the human life !!! read the history, there is a mass murder after the introduction of gun powder. Because its considered as easiest way to kill people. Its not about just protecting yourself, Its also like your killing a life man. think properly.

No nukes are currently the 'best' way to kill people.

You familiar with the second amendment of the US Constitution? If not, go read it and get back with us.

No nukes are currently the 'best' way to kill people.

You familiar with the second amendment of the US Constitution? If not, go read it and get back with us.

Ya of course your right, but I dont wanna know about the fact by reading the amendment of a country who first ever nuked and second largest nuke stockpiles in the world and killed many peoples upto the date.

I am not talking about which kills most people and, I just want to differentiate us from animals. Even animals are way better than us most time

Bomb thrower. Have fun, troll.

I support guns, and I respect human life, your logic is off base there.

Ya of course your right, but I dont wanna know about the fact by reading the amendment of a country who first ever nuked and second largest nuke stockpiles in the world and killed many peoples upto the date.

I am not talking about which kills most people and, I just want to differentiate us from animals. Even animals are way better than us most time

Animals kill other animals much more often than humans.... It's kind of how they survive.... :shrug:

I know of another site where Trolls were struck by lightening for posting this crap. ;)

Do we ZOT posters here?

Well it was kill a few hundred thousand of them, or let millions more die in conventional warfare.
I guess you would rather us do nothing after Pearl Harbor.

I support guns, and I respect human life, your logic is off base there.

Ya man you guys respect humans and value. But logically like what I mean is when a person comes to beat you and if you have gun, psychologically 99 % you will point gun on him or may be shot him. I know its makes sense to protect yourself, but i don't feel that's the only way to protect yourself. thats what I mean.

I feel people who wanna own gun to protect themselves actually don't respect the human life !!!

I support gun rights. I respect all life. I'm vegan and ecocentric.

Ya man you guys respect humans and value. But logically like what I mean is when a person comes to beat you and if you have gun, psychologically 99 % you will point gun on him or may be shot him. I know its makes sense to protect yourself, but i don't feel that's the only way to protect yourself. thats what I mean.

We cannot all hide in mommy's basement our whole lives.

self-defense =/= not respecting human life......

Well it was kill a few hundred thousand of them, or let millions more die in conventional warfare.
I guess you would rather us do nothing after Pearl Harbor.

Ya Now I got you, you will kill millions of people to down few army solider. If you feel what your country did was right, then don't blame 9/11.

Ya Now I got you, you will kill millions of people to down few army solider. If feel what your country did was right, then don't blame 9/11.

What in the world are you talking about, he said lower the casualty number....... hello? Anyone home? :spin: :alert

Yeah if some asshole forces their way into my house I am NOT going to respect or value their life, I value mine and my families over theirs. And that includes my dog.

Grow up. Learn english.

"I guess you would rather us do nothing after Pearl Harbor."

This what you quoted brother, What doest it mean ?? Just dont defend urself

Yeah if some asshole forces their way into my house I am NOT going to respect or value their life, I value mine and my families over theirs. And that includes my dog.

Hellz to the yea. Nobody lays a hand on my pets.

This is ridiculous.

I'm out.

Back
Top Bottom