• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why all the hubbub about King of Iowa?

cabse5

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
I just caught a glimpse of Ted Cruz of Texas badmouthing Steve King of Iowa. What's going on?

Or if you search Steve King here at debate politics there's already 4 or 5 threads about him recently. Those might give you a good idea.

I just caught a glimpse of Ted Cruz of Texas badmouthing Steve King of Iowa. What's going on?
Where did you catch this “glimpse?”

Cause he keeps saying some really stupid things.

When I google "Steve King" and hit the "news" icon these are my search results:

https://www.google.com/search?q=ste...uu3fAhUQ7p8KHeSkAb8Q_AUIDigB&biw=1088&bih=726

So, I watched your google of a CNN report about King and at the end of the report King said he considered himself a nationalist. Story is over.

I guess one can't be proud of white culture. Others have hijacked that pride into a hate crime..

Side note: a California cop was just killed and many are lauding the death. Why isn't it a hate crime to kill a cop?

Ted Cruz has lately been popping up everywhere it seems. Newsflash to Cruz. No matter how rotten Trump has turned out to be nobody is clamoring for you.

We all still remember how you defended your wife by kissing lardass's butt.

trumpheidimelaniatweet[1].jpg

So, I watched your google of a CNN report about King and at the end of the report King said he considered himself a nationalist. Story is over.

I guess one can't be proud of white culture. Others have hijacked that pride into a hate crime..

Oh, well if that's the end of the story for you then that's the end of the story, I guess.

Where did you catch this “glimpse?”

I guess CNN. I watched the exact of the CNN broadcast plus the Ted Cruz condemnation from some other broadcast. Why do you ask?

I guess CNN. I watched the exact of the CNN broadcast plus the Ted Cruz condemnation from some other broadcast. Why do you ask?

.........and what are you responding to this thread on?

Stupid things? Like what?
The most recent was asking what is so wrong with white supremacy. That was at best a stupid comment.

.........and what are you responding to this thread on?

I asked my question first. Why do you ask where I saw the information about Steve King? I'm from Iowa, BTW, but can't vote King in or out.

The most recent was asking what is so wrong with white supremacy. That was at best a stupid comment.

Any more stupid than what Cortez is saying? I think you are confusing stupid with the wrong political ideology.

I asked my question first. Why do you ask where I saw the information about Steve King? I'm from Iowa, BTW, but can't vote King in or out.

You catch a glimpse of a story that piques your interest...........you grab you google enabled device and come here first to ask basic questions about something you could answer in seconds, you following my gist?

It seems that Steve King is a proud white nationalist. If that is not the least bit disturbing to you then no more need be said.

Why all the hubbub about King of Iowa?

Well, he's an apologist for white supremacists, so there's that.

Any more stupid than what Cortez is saying? I think you are confusing stupid with the wrong political ideology.
Really? Is that your line of defense?

AOC is a ****ing moron She gets called out on it. King is at best saying stupid things...at worst saying things that are easily construed as racist and should be called out for it. The bigger question would be why on earth would you compromise your own integrity for him?

It seems that Steve King is a proud white nationalist. If that is not the least bit disturbing to you then no more need be said.

No different than a proud Asian American or a proud African-American...or is it? Why are you singling out the proud White American?

Really? Is that your line of defense?

AOC is a ****ing moron She gets called out on it. King is at best saying stupid things...at worst saying things that are easily construed as racist and should be called out for it. The bigger question would be why on earth would you compromise your own integrity for him?
What stupid things has King said?

Side note: a California cop was just killed and many are lauding the death. Why isn't it a hate crime to kill a cop?
Because it isn't a hate crime for a cop to kill an unarmed person. Cops aren't gods.

Back
Top Bottom