• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why all the hubbub about King of Iowa?

Any more stupid than what Cortez is saying? I think you are confusing stupid with the wrong political ideology.

So you were just hoping someone responded about King, so you could then immediately say "but what about Cortez!?!?!"?

You trolled your own troll post.

You catch a glimpse of a story that piques your interest...........you grab you google enabled device and come here first to ask basic questions about something you could answer in seconds, you following my gist?

I've enjoyed the avalanche of stupidity... and the racism against whites is despicable.

So you were just hoping someone responded about King, so you could then immediately say "but what about Cortez!?!?!"?

You trolled your own troll post.
Do you know what a straw man post is? Well, of course, you do.:lamo

King was saying it's OK to be proud of the white culture. King didn't realize this love of his culture has been hijacked by your ilk into a hate crime.

white supremacist apologist Steve King said:
“White nationalist, white supremacist, Western civilization — how did that language become offensive?”

He's a white supremacist apologist.

That's so funny because that is what happened and what was planned. No doubt. You nailed it. The whole thread makes sense now.

I just caught a glimpse of Ted Cruz of Texas badmouthing Steve King of Iowa. What's going on?

From what I heard he made a speech asking why When "White supremacy" and "white nationalism" became bad things and then said he was a nationalist. Did not go over well with either the Dems especially or many of the GOpers. Sounds like he might get censored by the House for saying it.

From what I heard he made a speech asking why When "White supremacy" and "white nationalism" became bad things and then said he was a nationalist. Did not go over well with either the Dems especially or many of the GOpers. Sounds like he might get censored by the House for saying it.

Seems like words and their definitions have been altered for the worse. White pride is now a hate crime.

King asking why the meanings of those words have been altered for the worse is not a hate crime ...doesn't make you an apologist.

Last edited:
If you hate whites, you're racist, too. That's King's point. That's my point.

Do you not know what the word "Supremecy" means? White Nationalism and White Supremacy groups aren't fighting for basic human rights they are fighting for SUPREMECY. They are not fighting for the survival of white people they are fighting for white people to dominate the nation.

White people control Virtually every single solitary institution of power in the United States. In order to persecute a group of people, you need to have power over them. With white people controlling every institution of power necessary to persecute people there is exactly a zero percent chance that white people will ever be persecuted. They can only realistically be the ones doing the persecuting of others. As a white man myself, I have literally zero fear that the law will ever treat me unfairly for my skin color alone. If there are any white people in this country with any fear of that whatsoever they are ****ing morons.

Seems like words and their definitions have been altered for the worse. White pride is now a hate crime.
Pride is an emotion that you feel when you have overcome some form of adversity. White people as a group have literally never overcome anything that could be classified as adversity. White people as a group have literally never been persecuted they have only been the persecutors. If you're proud to be white it suggests that you view your skin color alone as an accomplishment that makes you better than other people, and that is absolutely a very hateful belief. That is the definition of racism.

King asking why the meanings of those words have been altered for the worse is not a hate crime ...doesn't make you an apologist.

There is no valid excuse for anyone in 2019 to be confused about why those words come with a negative connotation. There are two excuses and only two excuses for being confused about this. 1. Staggering ignorance. 2. Overt racism. Either one of those two things should disqualify you from holding any public office.

Back
Top Bottom