• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why all the hubbub about King of Iowa?

No different than a proud Asian American or a proud African-American...or is it? Why are you singling out the proud White American?

There goes any doubt.

Ted Cruz has lately been popping up everywhere it seems. Newsflash to Cruz. No matter how rotten Trump has turned out to be nobody is clamoring for you.

We all still remember how you defended your wife by kissing lardass's butt.

View attachment 67247950

You never liked Cruz anyway. Cruz is a senator, so I would hope he does his job and tries to take care of anything he can. Primary's over. Why the rage, brah?

I just caught a glimpse of Ted Cruz of Texas badmouthing Steve King of Iowa. What's going on?

He's a racist piece of ****, and he's always been a racist piece of ****. This week he wondered aloud why being a white nationalist or a white supremacist was considered to be a bad thing? In a sane world, a disgusting piece of **** like him would be forced to resign.

What stupid things has King said?
If you dont know perhaps you should do a little reading for yourself. Ive already cited the most recent. All that managed to garner was "But AOC is stupid too!"

We're done.

No different than a proud Asian American or a proud African-American...or is it? Why are you singling out the proud White American?

A key difference is that Asian Americans or African Americans have not supported the notion of Manifest Destiny. I take no pride in having been born with any particular genetic trait and certainly do not feel that such traits entitle me to any special rights and/or privileges.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Manifest Destiny

If you dont know perhaps you should do a little reading for yourself. Ive already cited the most recent. All that managed to garner was "But AOC is stupid too!"

We're done.

Why are we done? Oh, I get it, it's like the word fag being hijacked to mean something different and negative after centuries of a previous meaning.

All King and I are asking is why has a term been hijacked to mean something negative? Why isn't minority nationalism and supremacy considered negative by you and others?

We're done.

You're doing it wrong. How can you just blame him entirely. You're not doing your part. Here's how it's supposed to go:

Critic: What King said is really messed up.
Cabse: But there's a young brown woman in congress.
Critic: Well, that changes things. I didn't know that. Well, we obviously need more racism.
Cabse: I knew you'd agree.

But it's like you don't even care if a young brown woman is in congress. How's Cabse to deal with that?

I agree. Why did western civilization become offensive? White supremacy? White nationalist? When you guys accept minority nationalism and supremacy?
Do you have a comment about Mexican nationalism and supremacy in, for example, California?
Western civilization is built upon global conquest.

Australia has a European invader problem that nearly wiped them all out.
China had a European invader problem.
Africa has a European invader problem. More Africans died because of that than people killed by Hitler.
North and South America lost millions of indigents because of the European invader problem.

Anyone care to note what the common problem here is?

Also, what Mexican nationalism again? And how many continents has Mexico invaded again?

He's a racist piece of ****, and he's always been a racist piece of ****. This week he wondered aloud why being a white nationalist or a white supremacist was considered to be a bad thing? In a sane world, a disgusting piece of **** like him would be forced to resign.

If you hate whites, you're racist, too. That's King's point. That's my point.

You're doing it wrong. How can you just blame him entirely. You're not doing your part. Here's how it's supposed to go:

Critic: What King said is really messed up.
Cabse: But there's a young brown woman in congress.
Critic: Well, that changes things. I didn't know that. Well, we obviously need more racism.
Cabse: I knew you'd agree.

But it's like you don't even care if a young brown woman is in congress. How's Cabse to deal with that?

Why are you here? You hate whites. You're racist. I dismiss you.

So, I watched your google of a CNN report about King and at the end of the report King said he considered himself a nationalist. Story is over.

I guess one can't be proud of white culture. Others have hijacked that pride into a hate crime..

Side note: a California cop was just killed and many are lauding the death. Why isn't it a hate crime to kill a cop?

Good point. King has said things people either find fault with or don't. Just like all politicians and preachers, for that matter. There is no cause for alarm except in cases where the disgruntled advocate violence.

If you hate whites, you're racist, too. That's King's point. That's my point.
People of color are going to be the majority of the population by 2050. Children of color are already the majority of births. When 2050 comes there's going to be a harsh and righteous payback directed at white supremacists. I sincerely hope this unavoidable reality irritates you.

Western civilization is built upon global conquest.

Australia has a European invader problem that nearly wiped them all out.
China had a European invader problem.
Africa has a European invader problem. More Africans died because of that than people killed by Hitler.
North and South America lost millions of indigents because of the European invader problem.

Anyone care to note what the common problem here is?

Also, what Mexican nationalism again? And how many continents has Mexico invaded again?

Chinese civilization was built on Asian conquest. Inca civilization was built on Central American conquest. Are Chinese and Incan civilizations also bad?

American Indian civilization was built on conquest of American lands... they'd defeat those on lands, hunt and graze the lands and move on to other lands to conquer. What are you talking about?

Chinese civilization was built on Asian conquest. Inca civilization was built on Central American conquest. Are Chinese and Incan civilizations also bad?

American Indian civilization was built on conquest of American lands... they'd defeat those on lands, hunt and graze the lands and move on to other lands to conquer. What are you talking about?
What part of "Europeans have blighted the entire planet with conquest, rape and mass murder" has escaped you?

People of color are going to be the majority of the population by 2050. Children of color are already the majority of births. When 2050 comes there's going to be a harsh and righteous payback directed at white supremacists. I sincerely hope this unavoidable reality irritates you.

Is it OK to be racist against whites like you are racist?

The other day.

King was saying it's OK to be proud of the white culture. King didn't realize this love of his culture has been hijacked by your ilk into a hate crime.

What part of "Europeans have blighted the entire planet with conquest, rape and mass murder" has escaped you?

Ah. Yet you apologize for Muslims.

Back
Top Bottom