• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Why Abortion destroys the family unit

Abortion is one of the most destructive life taking forces in the entire world.

Abortion systematically robs are society from talent and loving people, who would otherwise be here to contribute

Abortion causes the mother to break the bond between child and mother, a sacred bond.

Abortion turns your heart stone cold

Abortion doesn't fix anything it causes HUGE societal problems

Abortion blames the victim over the perpetrator (mother)

Abortion will destroy a mother

Abortion will destroy your entire family.
Another one w/o a uterus wanting to dictate what those of one w/ one can or cannot do with ours and the contents thereof.

Prove your claims.

For now it is, it is the opposite of moral and correct and is horrible. Abortion is never needed, adoption works.
Pregnancy would likely kill me, and I do not believe in adoption. I will abort any time i get knocked up.

Pregnancy would likely kill me, and I do not believe in adoption. I will abort any time i get knocked up.
learn to use birth control or get the good ole tubes tied, it will save your soul.

learn to use birth control or get the good ole tubes tied, it will save your soul.
About half of women who abort are using contraception.

I have tried to get a tubal and was refused. Doctors don't want to do them on childfree women.

I am not worried about my soul. God is pro choice.

About half of women who abort are using contraception.

I have tried to get a tubal and was refused. Doctors don't want to do them on child-free women.

I am not worried about my soul. God is pro-choice.

WHAT? You mean in Canada there is a requirement to have at least one kid before getting your tubes tied? That is ludicrous. The whole idea is to avoid having that one kid.

Abortion systematically robs are society from talent and loving people, who would otherwise be here to contribute

Abortion causes the mother to break the bond between child and mother, a sacred bond.

This true story will help you. In my extended family, there is an in-law couple, good Christians, who wanted to have two children.

The woman had two miscarriages and then had one pregnancy that resulted in a child. She had to be bedridden for about 6 months in that pregnancy. Then she had another miscarriage. When she got pregnant again, she had to be bedridden for the whole pregnancy for it to result in a second child. After that, she was over forty and she got pregnant again. She would have had to be bedridden for the whole pregnancy again.

She and her husband agreed that it would harm her ability to care for the two kids they already had and could permanently harm her health, and she had an abortion.

Her two children grew up to be talented and loving. She had a great bond with them, as her health was not seriously impaired. She absolutely beamed love and everyone recognized it. Abortion helped that family, which was not destroyed. It helped her personally and as a mother. It involved no blame whatsoever. It fixed a potentially serious problem that could have killed her/left her a permanent invalid/interfered with caring for her kids/husband/family.

If you had had your way, she could have died or ruined her life and that of her whole family.

I could say the same thing about conservatism.

It's all just opinion

The cynic in me says, all those things apply more to marriage than abortion.
Great. This person is recommending abortion over marriage. Think about that for a second guys.
Abortion obviously does none of that. You have to be an idiot to believe any of it.
Are you calling Norma McCorvey an idiot? Wasnt she supposed to be your own personal trail blazer?

It's all just opinion
So you think killing defenseless children is more noble than preserving their lives? Well it does say that nearly the end times wrong will become right and right will become wrong, so I shouldn't be surprised by this logic, at all.

She and her husband agreed that it would harm her ability to care for the two kids they already had and could permanently harm her health, and she had an abortion.
You forgot the part that says if she'd kept the baby it was the one who would take care of her when she got old. Instead she has to fend for herself, as do all abortion "victims"

Every wonder why all abortion SURVIVORS are pro life?

Other than famine, lack of clean drinking water, curable diseases, violence, collateral damage, etc. etc.
Im talking about murder. Not sure what you are doing.

To reflect the stupidity, ignorance and bigotry you bring to the discussion?
Debate tip:

This guy would have already been removed from the room LOL

So you think killing defenseless children is more noble than preserving their lives? Well it does say that nearly the end times wrong will become right and right will become wrong, so I shouldn't be surprised by this logic, at all.
- is two cells a "child"? More specifically how are you defining a child?

It's all just opinion
No there is a thread of truth you must follow. it's obscured by a number of deceptions, however.

Abortion¹Abortion turns your heart stone cold

I assume you are a religious person and oppose it on those grounds alone.
Under those circumstances you are not pro life. You are pro birth. Normally after the child is born, you have forgotten how the child is reared and under what conditions. So long as you have fulfilled what you think God wanted. Well done.

Back
Top Bottom