• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Who's reading the thread, how many reading a section

tosca1

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
I'm not sure if it's just temporary (these info has disappeared), or if somehow I did something wrong?

Do we still have those info like who's reading a thread (you used to see names at the bottom of the page), or how many are viewing particular sections (we see them on the forum menu).

I think Red removed the who is reading this thread info, too many names, not very important. If you click on a thread in a section of the forum, it still shows how many views it had.

They disabled that feature because it was showing everyone, even those who were supposed to be invisible.

Just a FYI FWIW, that feature does not appear to have been disabled in the Basement.

Just a FYI FWIW, that feature does not appear to have been disabled in the Basement.
I don't see the names of the 'viewers' in the basement at the bottom of basement threads anymore, Di. Is that what you are talking about? Can you see the name of 'viewers' at the bottom of basement threads? thx in advance.

I don't see the names of the 'viewers' in the basement at the bottom of basement threads anymore, Di. Is that what you are talking about? Can you see the name of 'viewers' at the bottom of basement threads? thx in advance.

Yes, I can still see the list of 'viewers' in the basement at the bottom of threads; these are different than the avatars for those who are currently viewing.

Yes, I can still see the list of 'viewers' in the basement at the bottom of threads; these are different than the avatars for those who are currently viewing.
Is it because you are a DM, if you know? No big deal, really. Just curious.

Staff can still see this.

Back
Top Bottom