• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Who's killing black people and other inconvenient facts.

KLATTU

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Every year, approximately 6,000 blacks are murdered. This is a number greater than white and Hispanic homicide victims combined, even though blacks are only 13 percent of the national population. Blacks are killed at six times the rate of whites and Hispanics combined. In Los Angeles, blacks between the ages of 20 and 24 die at a rate 20 to 30 times the national mean. Who is killing them? Not the police, and not white civilians, but other blacks. The astronomical black death-by-homicide rate is a function of the black crime rate. Black males between the ages of 14 and 17 commit homicide at ten times the rate of white and Hispanic male teens combined. Blacks of all ages commit homicide at eight times the rate of whites and Hispanics combined, and at eleven times the rate of whites alone.....

The number of police officers killed in shootings more than doubled during the first three months of 2016. In fact, officers are at much greater risk from blacks than unarmed blacks are from the police. Over the last decade, an officer’s chance of getting killed by a black has been 18.5 times higher than the chance of an unarmed black getting killed by a cop
The Danger of The ?Black Lives Matter? Movement | American Renaissance
Not what your' hearing from the left,huh?

Every year, approximately 6,000 blacks are murdered. This is a number greater than white and Hispanic homicide victims combined, even though blacks are only 13 percent of the national population. Blacks are killed at six times the rate of whites and Hispanics combined. In Los Angeles, blacks between the ages of 20 and 24 die at a rate 20 to 30 times the national mean. Who is killing them? Not the police, and not white civilians, but other blacks. The astronomical black death-by-homicide rate is a function of the black crime rate. Black males between the ages of 14 and 17 commit homicide at ten times the rate of white and Hispanic male teens combined. Blacks of all ages commit homicide at eight times the rate of whites and Hispanics combined, and at eleven times the rate of whites alone.....

The number of police officers killed in shootings more than doubled during the first three months of 2016. In fact, officers are at much greater risk from blacks than unarmed blacks are from the police. Over the last decade, an officer’s chance of getting killed by a black has been 18.5 times higher than the chance of an unarmed black getting killed by a cop

The BLM terror network values humans as objects. As we saw last night, they'll go to great lengths to kill and prove a point. They have only just begun...

Is it so unreasonable to hold police to a higher standard than criminals?

When we talk on this forum about the injustices of civil asset forfeiture by the government nobody comes out and says, "oh yeah! What about bank robbers and muggers? I don't see anyone protesting them?"

Sorry. I expect more from my police than I do local gang bangers.

Blacks kill Black !!! End of story . :shock:

The BLM terror network values humans as objects. As we saw last night, they'll go to great lengths to kill and prove a point. They have only just begun...

Really, and what point are they trying to prove?

You asked what point they are trying to prove. Do you have dementia?

No, but I'm wondering what you have. "They must kill police", that's their point?

When we talk on this forum about the injustices of civil asset forfeiture by the government nobody comes out and says, "oh yeah! What about bank robbers and muggers? I don't see anyone protesting them?"

A fair point, but I think you are discounting the threat police face when dealing with said gang bangers, no?

No, but I'm wondering what you have. "They must kill police", that's their point?

They made it very clear last night. Along with their twitter posts. Very sick. They need to end their terrorism.

this thread is all about demonizing blacks. there is no BLM terror network and cherry picking facts makes this thread dishonest.

this thread is all about demonizing blacks. there is no BLM terror network and cherry picking facts makes this thread dishonest.

True but the blacks are victims and whites are the devil network is alive and well and feeding the radicals amongst the BLM movement.

I don't know how you quantify your expectations.

If you were in trouble and needed help, (car turned over, car broke down at night, someone breaking in to your house at night), who would you hope to find you first? The cop or the gang banger?

Put a percent on it. Would you be 100% more glad to see the cop or the gang banger? 50%? 10%? Just wondering...

This link says that cops seem to be more careful and less aggressive in dealings with blacks.

Force Science News #266: Cops hesitate more, err less when shooting black suspects, study finds

Last edited:
I don't know how you quantify your expectations.

If you were in trouble and needed help, )car turned over, car broke down at night, someone breaking in to your house at night), who would you hope to find you first? The cop or the gang banger?

Put a percent on it. Would you be 100% more glad to see the cop or the gang banger? 50%? 10%? Just wondering...

This link says that cops seem to be more careful and less aggressive in dealings with blacks.

Force Science News #266: Cops hesitate more, err less when shooting black suspects, study finds

Depends; Does the gang banger help me out then smoke a blunt and share a 40 with me?

To be fair, the shooter is reported to have said that he hates white people and wanted to kill white officers.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/09/us/dallas-police-shooting.html?_r=0
<snip>
DALLAS — A military veteran who said his goal was to kill white police officers opened fire Thursday night in downtown Dallas, leaving five officers dead and seven wounded before the police killed him with a remote-controlled explosive delivered by a robot, officials said.
<snip>
“He said he was upset about the recent police shootings,” Chief Brown said. “The suspect said he was upset at white people. The suspect stated he wanted to kill white people, especially white officers.”
<snip>

A fair point, but I think you are discounting the threat police face when dealing with said gang bangers, no?

Obviously.

The police are tasked to arrive at locations where trouble is already in progress.

The gang bangers don't have to be there.

The numbers don't lie.

To be fair, the shooter is reported to have said that he hates white people and wanted to kill white officers.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/09/us/dallas-police-shooting.html?_r=0
<snip>
DALLAS — A military veteran who said his goal was to kill white police officers opened fire Thursday night in downtown Dallas, leaving five officers dead and seven wounded before the police killed him with a remote-controlled explosive delivered by a robot, officials said.
<snip>
“He said he was upset about the recent police shootings,” Chief Brown said. “The suspect said he was upset at white people. The suspect stated he wanted to kill white people, especially white officers.”
<snip>

The alleged shooter is also reported to have said he hates Black Lives Matter.

You left that bit out.

These are very inconvenient facts indeed. Admitting the problem is the first step in beginning to do something about it. Instead, the leftists deflect by focusing on the "one percent".

True but the blacks are victims and whites are the devil network is alive and well and feeding the radicals amongst the BLM movement.

your comment is over simplified. Blacks are not a like minded group.

These are very inconvenient facts indeed. Admitting the problem is the first step in beginning to do something about it. Instead, the leftists deflect by focusing on the "one percent".

the word you are looking for is obfuscation.

BB, it's not about "holding them to a higher standard" it's about holding them to an honest standard. Far too many times we've seen massive outrage over what turned out to be lies. "Hands up don't shoot!" for example. The focus on "police killings" of blacks over shadows the real issues and avoids the needed fix to the black community to stop the madness. It's REALLY hard to give two ****s about the demands of the BLM folks when they only seem to care about the political advantageous situations, facts be damned and ignore the thousands of senseless violent deaths in their own community.

BB, it's not about "holding them to a higher standard" it's about holding them to an honest standard. Far too many times we've seen massive outrage over what turned out to be lies. "Hands up don't shoot!" for example. The focus on "police killings" of blacks over shadows the real issues and avoids the needed fix to the black community to stop the madness. It's REALLY hard to give two ****s about the demands of the BLM folks when they only seem to care about the political advantageous situations, facts be damned and ignore the thousands of senseless violent deaths in their own community.

Black communities throughout the world resemble black communities in the U.S.
South Africa, the UK, Australia, etc.
Same problems, different continents.
Until we realize that we're not unique here in the U.S. I don't think that we can begin to make change.

Most black on black killings is gang related. Do you honestly think blacks don't care when their friends and family are killed by gangs? But the very nature of it doesn't lend itself toward political activism. Who do they protest? If the government were financing the Bloods and the Crypts and had a regulatory body and a headquarters there would public protests. But that isn't the way it is. And if you speak out you die. Meanwhile the people who ARE supposed to protect you from such violence look at you with distrust because of your skin color and where you live.

It is a cycle that both the black/poor community and the police perpetuate. Both sides want the other to change. In my personal opinion the duty falls on the police to make the first move. They are the ones with the resources and the command structure to pull it off. You can't just tell a neighborhood of individuals, "Here is what you are doing wrong and here is the list of steps you can start taking to improve things." You CAN do that with an organization that has a command structure and takes orders, like the military, or the police.

Back
Top Bottom