• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Who's killing black people and other inconvenient facts.

What does that even mean?

Philando Castile just wanted to make it home at the end of his shift too, except he didn't sign up to be police officer, he was just born black.

Well since the cops kill blacks at about a 1/10 rate of the which blacks kill blacks, I think that standard is being met. Wouldn't you agree?

Don't forget to add that the vast majority of police shootings are justified, so I'm not sure those should fit into the equation.

These are FBI statistics. It says white people killed more people than all other races, and white people killed off more white people than other races. It's seems that white people are "scary, dangerous, and criminal."

https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/u...s.-2011/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-6

Wow according to that list, there are only 2 races of people in the U.S., 'white' and 'black'!

Plus some very small numbers for "other race", and "unknown race".

Don't forget to add that the vast majority of police shootings are justified, so I'm not sure those should fit into the equation.

you mean legal not justified, the holocaust was legal too

Wow according to that list, there are only 2 races of people in the U.S., 'white' and 'black'!

How many white folks are there in the US? 200,000,000 or so maybe?

These are FBI statistics. It says white people killed more people than all other races, and white people killed off more white people than other races. It's seems that white people are "scary, dangerous, and criminal."

https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/u...s.-2011/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-6

From the 2015 FBI Crime Statistics:
"◾Of adults arrested for murder, 52.1 percent were black, and 45.5 percent were white."

Now remember, the FBI counts Hispanics, Caucasians, and Arabs as "white", and blacks still murdered more people, than all 3 groups combined!

No, I stated justified. so you are welcome to add the word "legal" too if you want.

Just because someone got away with murdering someone else, doesn't automatically mean it was justified

Did you see "Other" ???

It's from the FBI website.

"◾Of adults arrested for murder, 52.1 percent were black, and 45.5 percent were white."

Now remember, the FBI counts Hispanics, Caucasians, and Arabs as "white", and blacks still murdered more people, than all 3 groups combined!

50% murders go unsolved all that proves is that blacks get caught more, they also get framed a lot more

My statistic says white on white crime totaled 2,630, and black on black crime totaled 2,447. There is not much of a difference. Yet a bunch of prejudice race baiters keep yelling about black on black crime and suggesting black people are "scary, dangerous, and criminal."

Just because someone got away with murdering someone else, doesn't automatically mean it was justified

I stated that most police shootings are justified and I'll stand by that, and I think Obama himself would too.

Who counts as "other"? All races that aren't white or black?

To keep the discussion in the tradition of race baiting, we should obviously conclude that white and black people are the most criminal and murderous races. All the other races are more peaceful.

To keep the discussion in the tradition of race baiting, we should obviously conclude that white and black people are the most criminal and murderous races. All the other races are more peaceful.

The FBI lists murderers by race for 2015 as:

Whites: 3,799
Black: 4,379
-------
Why should we be talking about whites when they aren't the group that's committing the majority of murders?

My statistic says white on white crime totaled 2,630, and black on black crime totaled 2,447. There is not much of a difference. Yet a bunch of prejudice race baiters keep yelling about black on black crime and suggesting black people are "scary, dangerous, and criminal."

The fact remains that whites are much more likely to be victims of crime by black perpetrators, than vice versa.

I get the feeling that cases of violent crime where the victim didn't know their assailant, are more likely to be cases with white victims and black perpetrators. Perhaps that's why many whites feel that black on white crime is an important issue.

The fact remains that whites are much more likely to be victims of crime by black perpetrators, than vice versa.

I get the feeling that cases of violent crime where the victim didn't know their assailant, are more likely to be cases with white victims and black perpetrators. Perhaps that's why many whites feel that black on white crime is an important issue.

There are 4X as many whites as blacks, so it's pretty logical that there would be a significant number of w/w crime.

There are 4X as many whites as blacks, so it's pretty logical that there would be a significant number of w/w crime.

Right. Plus the FBI seems to think that anyone who isn't black should be counted as white.

I get the feeling that PC pressure tactics have been at work for many years in regards to how the FBI tallies crime statistics.

Newspapers used to be the worst, there'd be a story about a violent crime, and the journalist would be so terrified to name the suspect's race, that they'd say something like "the suspect was described as a man wearing blue jeans and a black hoodie". No wonder why so many crimes go unsolved!

Back
Top Bottom