• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Who's F-ing Brilliant on DP?

americanwoman said:
Can you work a camera?

LOL I'll learn, americanwoman....I'll learn! ;)

Americanwoman,

well, my master, it is well deserved.

Well Miss America you have effectively changed my mood form pissed off to psychedelic! Well done good and faithful servant!

Ivan The Terrible said:
Americanwoman,

Well Miss America you have effectively changed my mood form pissed off to psychedelic! Well done good and faithful servant!

I try Ivan the bad..lol...I try.

Ivan The Terrible said:
Americanwoman,

:2bow: :2bow: :thanks:

I think we killed this thread by the way.

I agree. But hey there's no better way to kill it! but getting back on track I need to reinstate my point that Ivan is ****ING BRILLIANT on DP!

What the hell is going on? Are you two going to make out?

I just threw up in my mouth a little.

Okay, lets get back on subject. I think these people are *****ing brilliant on DP.

Mods:
vauge
Kelzie
RightatNYU
galenrox- (first guy I ever debated)
cnredd- (fun to mess with, never really debated him though)

Everyone else:
Gunny!!!
Navy Pride
George Washington
Ivan the Terrible
aps ;)
Bustabush
americanwoman
Calm2Chaos ;)

I know Im missing people.... I can't think this early in the morning!!! Forgive me!!!! :(

RightatNYU said:
I just threw up in my mouth a little.

Better than throwing up in somebody else's mouth. :mrgreen:

@_girL........ said:
Okay, lets get back on subject. I think these people are *****ing brilliant on DP.

Mods:
vauge
Kelzie
RightatNYU
galenrox- (first guy I ever debated)
cnredd- (fun to mess with, never really debated him though)

Everyone else:
Gunny!!!
Navy Pride
George Washington
Ivan the Terrible
aps ;)
Bustabush
americanwoman
Calm2Chaos ;)

I know Im missing people.... I can't think this early in the morning!!! Forgive me!!!! :(

Who cares? As long as you named me. ;) (I love that I got a winky face next to my name--are you flirting with me? *raises and lowers eyebrows while smiling*)

Kelzie said:
What the hell is going on? Are you two going to make out?

americanwoman, tell us if Ivan is a good kisser. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom