• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Who's done Christmas shopping?

ShullsM

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
As I try to avoid any argument about whether I should have titled the thread with the word "Christmas" or "Holiday", please, tell me, are you done with your shopping?

I'm pretty much done, but I'm tinkering with the idea of hooking my parents up with a wireless network kit, or SunRocket voip for the year. Any one you think is better over the other?

Done, but one gift hasn't arrived via UPS yet...I'm crossing my fingers it'll be here by Saturday...

Last year one gift got tied up because O'Hare in Chicago was shut down due to weather...It showed up late...

I'm praying that won't happen again...

cnredd said:
Done, but one gift hasn't arrived via UPS yet...I'm crossing my fingers it'll be here by Saturday...

Last year one gift got tied up because O'Hare in Chicago was shut down due to weather...It showed up late...

I'm praying that won't happen again...
I take it all back!...

Just checked and it was right at my front door...A Phillies jacket for my brother...

So I rephrase...I'm done!...:2wave:

I remember hearing about the delays last year. That sucks. Good luck this year that it doesn't happen.

I'm going to try to enjoy these days off and fortunately I got most of my shopping done. Oh yeah, and I ordered the sunrocket voip service, but it probably will arrive after Christmas. Oh well.

Back
Top Bottom