• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Who's a Gangsta?

Pedotard

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
I had a gangsta moment.

A car pull up on the corner I hang drinking and puffn. Some angry dude gets out and starts talk crap at my homies. I step to the guy who exits passanger seat (and I was telln em we been too loud while he barked from the car) only to have my peeps step right up behind me on em. I turn around and push my peeps back and they all "wtf u pushn me" and I'm all "that's right I'm pushn u, wtf u stepn up on him - I'm here". So they wanna push and I say "fk, it, get som then" and head around to the other side of the car (via back) as the driver exits and walks past me. I scroll around the side, make sure noone else is in the car, consider the possibility of getting in their car and driving away. Dred-boy (the driver) comes back around and gets in as his friend gets in passenger side and they leave amid considerable cacophony. Granted, my friend who I pushed and his friend (who had plenty to drink and a bad attitude) could have handed the two from the car alone (we had 2-3 others around anyway), but I was in postion to 1. Stomp the driver as he exited and 2. I let him go cause he gave me access to vehicle control by ignoring/cowering to me.

After they left, my friend was all, "damn, Harry had the driver's seat".

So, Ima Gansta. (I was the only white person there, friend of friend on corner just did 3 years).

Just wanted to introduce myself.

Are you a badass gansta, wasup?!

I had a gangsta moment.

A car pull up on the corner I hang drinking and puffn. Some angry dude gets out and starts talk crap at my homies. I step to the guy who exits passanger seat (and I was telln em we been too loud while he barked from the car) only to have my peeps step right up behind me on em. I turn around and push my peeps back and they all "wtf u pushn me" and I'm all "that's right I'm pushn u, wtf u stepn up on him - I'm here". So they wanna push and I say "fk, it, get som then" and head around to the other side of the car (via back) as the driver exits and walks past me. I scroll around the side, make sure noone else is in the car, consider the possibility of getting in their car and driving away. Dred-boy (the driver) comes back around and gets in as his friend gets in passenger side and they leave amid considerable cacophony. Granted, my friend who I pushed and his friend (who had plenty to drink and a bad attitude) could have handed the two from the car alone (we had 2-3 others around anyway), but I was in postion to 1. Stomp the driver as he exited and 2. I let him go cause he gave me access to vehicle control by ignoring/cowering to me.

So, Ima Gansta. (I was the only white person there, friend of friend on corner just did 3 years).

No, I'm not a badass gangsta, I'm an ex-cop. I used to bust yo homies, and also correct their grammar.

I had a gangsta moment.

you sound pretty hard bro, i bet you have rippling delts.

you sound pretty hard bro, i bet you have rippling delts.

I just love me them rippling delts.

Here's a pretty one.
lena_hires.jpg

I just love me them rippling delts.

Here's a pretty one.
lena_hires.jpg

I'm assuming that is a river delta. :mrgreen:

Intresting how much it looks like a vascular image, with arteries and smaller flows and capillaries.

Back
Top Bottom