• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Whoops: Harris Mistakenly Says the US Has an Alliance With North Korea

I always find it amusing that people make threads over what is obviously a gaffe.

No doubt South Koreans will be telling themselves that as they gag on their kimchi.

So we have a president who looks for dead congresswoman, and a VP who thinks we have a strong alliance, and did I mention it was both strong and an alliance, with the "Republic of North Korea"

Did you bitch when Trump said about the planes during the Revolutionary War?

Hypocrite

I bet if someone followed you around with a microphone all day, they might occasionally catch you misspeaking.

I bet if someone followed you around with a microphone all day, they might occasionally catch you misspeaking.
For me, it wouldn't take a day. Probably about an hour. Just today I caught myself calling my mom "honey". I posted my age as 40 (I just turned 42).

No doubt South Koreans will be telling themselves that as they gag on their kimchi.
Yeah, they're probably making less of this than US RWers.

So we have a president who looks for dead congresswoman, and a VP who thinks we have a strong alliance, and did I mention it was both strong and an alliance, with the "Republic of North Korea"

Wowzer. So shocking. I also heard she wore a pair of shoes that were all wrong with her purse.

It's not a gaffe, she's just stupid.

"But obviously, we've got to stand with our North Korean allies." - Sarah Palin, after being asked how she would handle the current hostilities between the two Koreas, interview on Glenn Beck's radio show, Nov. 24, 2010
:rolleyes: You can go ahead and yuk that one up too now.

"But obviously, we've got to stand with our North Korean allies." - Sarah Palin, after being asked how she would handle the current hostilities between the two Koreas, interview on Glenn Beck's radio show, Nov. 24, 2010
:rolleyes: You can go ahead and yuk that one up too now.
Sure - “The United States shares a very important relationship, which is an alliance with the Republic of North Korea," - Kamala Harris.

Sarah Palin was a moron, too. Good on ya, bro.

Why would quoting Sarah Palin nonsense be of any relevance here? Does Palin being an idiot make Harris less of an idiot?

What's with all the Whattaboutism? This thread is about Kamala Harris, and Sarah Palin hasn't been relevant for like 14 years.

Wowzer. So shocking. I also heard she wore a pair of shoes that were all wrong with her purse.
Yes yes, we know, to Democrats, the idiocy of their own folks is irrelevant. It's only the other team's idiocy that counts.

Did you bitch when Trump said about the planes during the Revolutionary War?

Hypocrite
Whattaboutism. Trump's dopey comments always got attention from your side. Are you seriously suggesting that your said said "ho hum, everyone makes gaffes?" Of course you didn't. the reality is - Democrats just try to deflect away from the idiocy of their own candidates and officials - nothing to see here, they say.

Well, this thread is about Kamala Harris' idiocy. Pointing out that Republicans are idiots, too, is a truism, not a defense.

Yes - that's the point - Republicans are stupid and crooked, too. So are Democrats. The sooner you recognize it, the better. These parties are two sides of the same military industrial complex coin, and you aren't on the side of right or righteousness. You aren't voting for the good guys. You're voting for idiots and crooks. Cut it the **** out. Next time we get someone who's an outsider, vote for him. Don't keep voting for the machine that keeps choosing our Presidents and getting us into war after war.

I always find it amusing that people make threads over what is obviously a gaffe.
Happens all the time when the gaffe is by the other faction. Do you complain about those threads, too?

Yes yes, we know, to Democrats, the idiocy of their own folks is irrelevant. It's only the other team's idiocy that counts.
Of course you would prefer we overlook the idiocy of of making the suggestion that Sarah Palin is somehow smarter than VP Harris, or anyone else for that matter. :ROFLMAO::LOL::p

Of course you would prefer we overlook the idiocy of of making the suggestion that Sarah Palin is somehow smarter than VP Harris, or anyone else for that matter. :ROFLMAO::LOL::p
The comment that Harris makes Sarah Palin look smart is not a compliment to Palin. She's an idiot, too. Jesus, learn to read.

She's beyond stupid!!!!!!!
The video of that was astonishing. Pair that with Biden looking for a very recently deceased representative (and that action being justified with "top of mind" nonsense) - and it's truly frightening to see who is supposed to be leading this country.
Can you post one or two photos of the Wall Idiot Chump built along the Colorado border?

Whattaboutism. Trump's dopey comments always got attention from your side. Are you seriously suggesting that your said said "ho hum, everyone makes gaffes?" Of course you didn't. the reality is - Democrats just try to deflect away from the idiocy of their own candidates and officials - nothing to see here, they say.

Well, this thread is about Kamala Harris' idiocy. Pointing out that Republicans are idiots, too, is a truism, not a defense.

Yes - that's the point - Republicans are stupid and crooked, too. So are Democrats. The sooner you recognize it, the better. These parties are two sides of the same military industrial complex coin, and you aren't on the side of right or righteousness. You aren't voting for the good guys. You're voting for idiots and crooks. Cut it the **** out. Next time we get someone who's an outsider, vote for him. Don't keep voting for the machine that keeps choosing our Presidents and getting us into war after war.
If you followed any of my posts you would know thst I am not a Democrat OR a Republican, and that I DO call a spade a spade regardless of side. I have ALWAYS held both sides' feet to the fire here. South Park got it right when they said that you're always voting between a giant douche and a turd sandwich. I have not voted the last two Presidential elections, because neither candidate earned my vote, and I refuse to vote for the lesser of two evils. You still vote evil when you do.

What I did was not whataboutism. What it was was pointing out a certain poster's hypocrisy. If you don't like that tough shit.

It'd be amazing if you cons ever gave a shit about things that actually mattered to people's lives.

The comment that Harris makes Sarah Palin look smart is not a compliment to Palin. She's an idiot, too. Jesus, learn to read.
I can read just fine, thank you. Saying that Kamala Harris verbal gaffe in calling North Korea an "ally" proves she she's more stupid than Sarah Palin. despite having made exactly the same such gaffe, which until now was unknown to you. You said Kamala's remark makes Sarah Palin seem "erudite" by comparison.

erudite : having or showing great knowledge that is gained from academic study​

That would clearly suggest that you believe Palin is not as much as 'idiot' as Harris. Even though Harris is far more accomplished than Palin and actually knows and understands what the role of the Vice President is in contrast to Palin.

"Asked by an elementary school student what a vice president does, Republican candidate Sarah Palin responded that the vice president is the president's "team mate" but also "runs the Senate" and "can really get in there with the senators and make a lot of good policy changes."

While aimed at a typical 8-year-old, Palin's explanations oversimplify the U.S. Constitution's definition of the duties of the vice president and don't match the office's traditional role in Senate activities.
The vice president's main duty is to replace the president if the president dies, resigns, is removed from office or can no longer carry out his or her duties for other reasons. The Constitution names the vice president as the president of the Senate but allows the vice president to cast a vote only to break a tie.

The vice president, as a member of the executive branch of the government, has no official role in developing legislation or determining how it is presented to or debated by the Senate, which is part of the legislative branch. In all meaningful ways, the leader of the majority party runs the Senate.

Traditionally, the vice president appears in the Senate for ceremonial events and in case of a tie vote. Although the vice president can preside over the Senate, vice presidents have left that day-to-day chore to senators themselves. In the past, each president has determined the role of the vice president in an administration."

Not to mention the RNC spent over $150,000 dollars in giving a Sarah Palin a makeover. But even that amount of lipstick proved inadequate in covering up that pig of a nomination. But she did prove useful in one respect. that is in paving the way for other dissonant idiots like Trump to be able to rise to the top ranks of the Republican party.

Back
Top Bottom