• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Whoops, Curt Schilling Did it Again

calamity

Privileged
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
lol...looks like Curt will soon be following Ditka out the ESPN door. Maybe they should start their own sports network. I suspect quite a few sports fans are sick of ESPN's PC nonsense. Well, there 's always Fox.

This is ESPN's Curt Schilling's disgusting view of transgender people - Outsports

13015556_241441042910133_2433159356541797928_n.0.0.jpg

IMG_8780.0.png

He should run for Congress, then governor, finally for President in the GOP.

He can be a new combination of all that the anti-PC/Establishment hate, anger and vitriol... :peace

Liberals everywhere: Oh no, he has opinion that doesn't match mine!

Since when were opinions unassailable?

I can't think of a time, but I can think of a time when a good percentage of the population didn't cry about it so much. Oh my god, he is being so mean! I would like things a lot more if people just said what was on their mind instead of trying to play it safe to not offend liberals.

I can't think of a time, but I can think of a time when a good percentage of the population didn't cry about it so much. Oh my god, he is being so mean! I would like things a lot more if people just said what was on their mind instead of trying to play it safe to not offend liberals.

That time you fondly harken back to has never existed -- people just have an easier way of expressing their discontent to the world. It's called the internet. Perhaps you've heard of it.

Curt Schilling can say what he wants. I, in turn, have the right to call him an ignorant idiot for saying it.

Some guys and gals don't like the idea of men using the women's bathroom. It's not hate or disgusting to believe a penis should not be peeing with vaginas.

Curt is going to lose his job over this. And, that really is a shame, IMO.

When liberal entertainers spew their opinions, the cons scream 'shut-up and sing'. When con entertainers give their opinions it's 'speak up' and if others don't like it, too bad? Can't have it both ways. Both sides need to shut-up, or neither.

Anyway Curt was suspended last year, and I'm sure WARNED a bunch of times by his employer to walk lightly and be careful. I'm sure he was told to err on the side of caution from now on when it comes to politics and his opinions on society.

He seems like a smart guy, so why he wouldn't take those warnings seriously is very weird. He figures his opinions and thoughts on society and politics are more important than his job? Weird.

Liberals being liberals. They just can't handle people disagreeing with them on things.

So you don't believe that a business should fire someone for whatever reason they want? What kind of libertarian are you?

So you don't believe that a business should fire someone for whatever reason they want? What kind of libertarian are you?

:lol: I lol'd :D

If ESPN is really so scared of the SJW's that they want to do this, let them. :shrug: hopefully a competitor network will arise.

Liberals being liberals. They just can't handle people disagreeing with them on things.

But....ESPN is acting in a free market way by protecting their brand. Surely you believe in the free market....

Yep, there was a time when most men wanted to see a women in pair of panties , now they progressed into wearing them ! :lamo

But....ESPN is acting in a free market way by protecting their brand. Surely you believe in the free market....

I believe companies should not concern themselves with the political views of their employees. I also think society itself shouldn't support employers firing people for things said on social media or anywhere outside of the work place. Lets see liberals protest things besides woman's bathrooms being open to guys.

I believe companies should not concern themselves with the political views of their employees. I also think society itself shouldn't support employers firing people for things said on social media or anywhere outside of the work place. Lets see liberals protest things besides woman's bathrooms being open to guys.

Companies are concerned about making profits. And if one of their employees becomes disruptive enough to hurt their reputation that would interfere with said profits then they definitely should get rid of that person. Thats how the markets work.

Curt Schilling, good baseball player but a bigot.

Back
Top Bottom