• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Who wrote this law?

it's just me

Non Bidenary
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
This whole forum keeps saying that men have no choice in whether their children are aborted.

Who wrote this law?

This whole forum keeps saying that men have no choice in whether their children are aborted.

Who wrote this law?
You will find many questions answered here but basically a man does not have a say:

Who wrote this law?
I don't know of any law that gives men control over the bodies of the women they sleep with, so I guess the woman's right to their own body will have to take priority.

Why do you statists always want the government to have control over our bodies? Are you allergic to liberty and self-determination?

I don't know of any law that gives men control over the bodies of the women they sleep with, so I guess the woman's right to their own body will have to take priority.

Why do you statists always want the government to have control over our bodies? Are you allergic to liberty and self-determination?
Apparently, there are those who think they should have say over the autonomy and choices of others. Or at least deny them of said autonomy & choice.

Who wrote this law?
who said it was a law?

its just reality and facts and they way it SHOULD be
unless a woman CHOOSES to take into consideration the man's wishes on this issue he factually has not choice in whether she has an abortion once she is pregnant

men still have some choice--------------if their child, then they have a choice to act to save it, etc, etc
Nope. If the woman wants to abort, the man has no say and cannot overrule her choice. The opposite is true too.

What law says they have a choice? Especially over the choice of the pregnant woman?

Well, this was probably before you were born, but when men and women were more or less equal, it was standard procedure.

Why do you communists want control over other peoples kids?

men still have some choice--------------if their child, then they have a choice to act to save it, etc, etc
Short of putting a woman in jail for 9 months, which would clearly be illegal, how exactly do you propose to force a woman to give birth or prevent any woman from getting an abortion?

How does a thread this stupid even exist?

Why do you communists want control over other peoples kids?

Communists? You're on about communists now? You're the one who wants to dictate to women what they may and may not do with their bodies.

Last edited:
What law says they have a choice? Especially over the choice of the pregnant woman?

Believe it or not, men did have choices before you were born.

The same person who wrote the law that women have no choice over whether a man gets a vasectomy.

What does one have to do with the other?

By the way, there was a time when a man had to have his wife's permission to get a vascectomy.

Last edited:
Women have no say over what men can do with their bodies, therefore men have no say over what women can do with theirs.

This is bullshit, see post 22.

Back
Top Bottom