• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Who wrote this law?

I've seen your act, dont bother talking down to me.

If you feel you are being spoken down to, that is on you.

My post was clear. Anyone should be able to understand.

If you feel you are being spoken down to, that is on you.

My post was clear. Anyone should be able to understand.

No, its on you. You talk down to everybody.

No, its on you. You talk down to everybody.

In truth, we are all responsible for our own feeling. This is a fact, not conjecture.

An example, did you ever notice that people with nice cars, homes, better home audio, expensive wines... are called arrogant by the folks that don't have those things?
Think about it.

Believe it or not, men did have choices before you were born.
At the expense of the woman's choices. But what does that have to do with the here & now?

In truth, we are all responsible for our own feeling. This is a fact, not conjecture.

An example, did you ever notice that people with nice cars, homes, better home audio, expensive wines... are called arrogant by the folks that don't have those things?
Think about it.

If they are called arrogant its not because they have nice things, its because they are arrogant.

What does one have to do with the other?

By the way, there was a time when a man had to have his wife's permission to get a vascectomy.
He doesn't anymore.

Even if she has family, she still have total and final say. She does not need anyone's approval or permission to continue a pregnancy or not, family included.

Why are you telling me this?
Do you think I miss the obvious?

Why are you telling me this?
Do you think I miss the obvious?
Apparently you did, as you felt it was necessary to include family for some reason. It doesnt really make a difference if she has a family or not.

Opinion is acceptable in the absence of fact, not in conflict with it.

Something to consider, you may quote me.

Your post is totally void of fact.

Apparently you did, as you felt it was necessary to include family for some reason. It doesnt really make a difference if she has a family or not.

Ok, you have no clue what I wrote, why or too who.

Go away.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom