• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Who would you vote for in 2008 if the candidates were Hillary & Condy?

Who would you vote for in 2008 if the candidates are Hillary and Condy?

• Hillary

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Condy

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters
They're both equally bad choices but I'm kinda tired of the Clintons and besides, Condy has nicer legs.

Hillary, out with Bush and company in which Rice is most certainly a part.

We need to set a new course for this country and the best way to start that will be to kick this current administration out the Whitehouse as soon as possible.

Ralph Nader

Hillary, she has more political experience. Plus Dubyas gang has been doing it's thing for a while now. I'd like to see a change. And this way we can start bashing democrats again. I'm getting tired of bashing republicans.

I would lean towards voting for Rice.

However, I have no real idea what her platform would be, and therefore can not make a decision.

I will probably vote for an independent or some party other than Dem or Rep, if at all.

My opinion of both major parties is very poor.

Rice.....

I find nothing appealing whatsoever about having Hillary back in the white house. I think she's sneaker then her husband, and probably twice as smart

No more Clinton's first and foremost.

Rice is probably even worse. She's just Bush's lap dog (who happens to be able to spit watermelon seeds between her teeth.)

Myself, I would prefer to have people on the ballot that were not even reminescent, related to, or even closely resembling anything having to do with the Clinton's and ESPECIALLY the Bush's.

none of the above.

hillary absolutely. she is expierienced ,knows her stuff, doesnt hesitate or SOUND hesitent the way condy does , i like condi,i dont think she has the armour to be president ......besides, i would suppose she would run as a republican.so.....hillary for me.

Voice of Reason

Condi will not run, and Hillary will hopefullty
not be nominated.

I might have to vote 3rd party.....if those were my choices.

Captain America said:
She's just Bush's lap dog (who happens to be able to spit watermelon seeds between her teeth.)

Sound criteria. :roll:

Appointed by someone = lapdog.
Space between teeth = unfit for military leadership.

I'll wait for some rational criticisms of Condi to emerge before getting into this one.

I would have to vote none of the above.

aquapub said:
I'll wait for some rational criticisms of Condi to emerge before getting into this one.

I, for one, do not believe that a single word ever spoken from her mouth publicly, has ever had any direct contact with a thought generated within her head. That's what I mean by lapdog. If she had the integrity needed for a seat in the oval office she would have bailed on Bush a long time ago like Powell did. Instead, she prefers to roll over, beg, and sometimes play dead. Like any good lapdog would.

I often wonder if even the president himself isn't a lapdog, of sorts, of some higher powers.

No, I think America has made themselves loud and clear. We are sick and tired of Bush and all of his minions. I doubt that anyone in the same zip code of his would have a chance at the Whitehouse.

All my opinion of course. And you know what they say about opinions.:mrgreen:

aquapub said:
Condi would win hands down. But no other Republican could beat Hillary.

I think you give Hillery too much credit. I can think of several good republicans that I would support over Hillery. Heck, for that matter, I could think of several McDonald's cashiers I could support over Hillery.:roll:

I have faith that the GOP will get back to their roots eventually and abandon the neocon dream of the religious right to mandate morals and spread democracy through force.

Pretty soon, I am hoping that we start taking care of our own, right here on our soil. I know that's typically a democrat trait but I suspect that due to the recent blowback against the current path the Republican Administration is taking us, the GOP might veer back towards the middle, get their house in order, boot out the current stuffed pigs running the party, and once again become the party of the people. The GRAND Ole Party.

That's what I am hoping to see.

Otherwise, many of us will have no other choice but to vote for democrats.

galenrox said:
Man, I've heard rumors, only rumors mind you, that Cheney'll step down due to "health problems" in 2007, and he'll be replaced by Rice, to the purpose of making her a more viable candidate in '08.

Anywho, in reality, it'll take a really great republican or democrat candidate to get me to not vote libertarian, but if the only options were Hillary and Condi, I'd pick Condi.

I think the closer one gets to Bush the harder their chance of election will be. Condi needs to distance herself from Bush like most of the rest of the party is doing if she even thinks she has a chance.

Good morning Galenrox. Wake 'n bake.
funnyfarm.jpe

Of the two choices, I'd have to vote for Hillary over Rice.

Rice is too connected with the current administration. We have to get these people out of power. Rice has spent too much time spinning and lieing for this administration, attempting to place Bush in a better light.

Please...do your research...the evidence of her lies is out there for all to see.

When Rice was in Great Britian recently, the British press called it the "Magical Mystery Tour," since they never got a straight answer from this woman.

When Colin Powell finally revealed that many errors in judgement were made leading to the war with Iraq, Rice poo-poohs the idea.

Remember, it was Rice who assured us those aluminum tubes were designed for Saddam's nuclear centrifuges, eventhough we know that Bush & Co. had evidence saying they were never meant for making nuclear weapons, but were, most likely, artillery shell casings.

You want to vote for a known liar who is too well connected with Bush?

Then vote for Rice and God help America.

Navy Pride said:
Your comments please:
If Hillary ever goes up for president I will vote against her just piss my mother in-law off :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom