• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Who would you vote for for president?

Who would you vote for for president?

• Putin

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Biden

Votes: 47 95.9%

• Total voters
So you think if Putin was running America, it would be no worse than Biden running it.
Putin would absolutely be worse. However Putin will never be on a US ballot and Joe Biden has dementia.

I would write in Ron Paul !
Because I like America !

Alternate reality much????

Nope. Never. Biden is conservative and so was Obama.

Biden for Russian President. Could have the same slogan; build back better.

What hardships are you experiencing?
Disaster at our southern border
Disaster in Afghanistan
Disaster with energy policy
Disaster with economic policy
Disaster with foreign policy
Disaster handling covid

The operative word for Senile Joe Biden is Disaster.....literally every single thing he has touched has turned to shit!

Obviously Biden. I'd also 100% vote for Trump, Vermin Supreme, Kanye West, Ron Desantis, Cardi B, and probably a million other people if it was a choice between them and a murderous crazy dictator like Putin.

Yeah, and voting for someone simply because you don't like the other guy is how we got Biden.

Not exactly a great strategy.

To be fair, 81 million Americans disagreed with you. But that's how it goes. That's reality.

Would have to do a write in vote. ;)

1646950691435.png

Disaster at our southern border
Disaster in Afghanistan
Disaster with energy policy
Disaster with economic policy
Disaster with foreign policy
Disaster handling covid

The operative word for Senile Joe Biden is Disaster.....literally every single thing he has touched has turned to shit!

You don't understand the question: What hardships have these cause you? What hardships are you experiencing under Biden?

I don't know how many of those voters actually wanted Biden vs. simply were voting AGAINST Trump.

Which was my point.

They didn't want Trump and we didn't get Trump, so it worked out for them.

You don't understand the question: What hardships have these cause you? What hardships are you experiencing under Biden?
Oh man....you just don't get it do you???? These are hardships for everyone! These are hardships for our country!

Biden is an embarrassment!

They didn't want Trump and we didn't get Trump, so it worked out for them.
Yeah, but sadly the American thinking of “not voting = voting for the other guy” is what leads to crappy candidates.

We need better candidates, period.

Out of all the people in this country…the best we can come up with is old men? And recycled candidates?

Yeah, but sadly the American thinking of “not voting = voting for the other guy” is what leads to crappy candidates.

We need better candidates, period.

Out of all the people in this country…the best we can come up with is old men? And recycled candidates?

Who was the last candidate you thought was good?

Oh man....you just don't get it do you???? These are hardships for everyone! These are hardships for our country!

Biden is an embarrassment!

We tend to vote our own hardships. When we start talking about hardships for the country, it usually means "I'm doing okay but I hate the guy in office."

Back
Top Bottom