• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Who would you vote for for president? (Putin/Trump version)

Who would you vote for for president?

• Putin

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trump

Votes: 8 100.0%

• Total voters

neil

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Election is tomorrow.

Voting for neither allows the one you like least to win.

Who would you vote for?

So where did this pop up on the internet/media that this is the second poll with almost the exact same wording in the last 24 hours?

Where are folks getting this talking point from?

Can folks not at least become a bit more creative when taking the talking points they hear/read elsewhere and bringing them to DP?

So where did this pop up on the internet/media that this is the second poll with almost the exact same wording in the last 24 hours?

Where are folks getting this talking point from?

Can folks not at least become a bit more creative when taking the talking points they hear/read elsewhere and bringing them to DP?
Not sure what your perception is about; I was simply inspired by a similar thread posted on this forum & am just curious about where things will go.

Reactions: PoS
Election is tomorrow.

Who would you vote for?
More proof that you republicans all get your posting orders delivered from the same place.

Election is tomorrow.

Who would you vote for?

Does this assume that Putin beat Biden in the democratic primary?

Mr. Trump, of course.

Regardless of what his enemies say, he is a decent human being.

Yes, he is rude, obnoxious, undiplomatic, thin-skinned, spoiled, etc.

But he is nothing like the monster in the Kremlin, who lacks any decent human qualities.

To him, killing people (even in a hospital) is no big deal.

Neither is poisoning political opponents.

That the world lets him get away from it is outrageous, just as the world let Hitler get away with it until the world could no longer tolerate such savagery and was forced to take action.

The premise of this thread smells like the morning after a bean eating contest.

Mr. Trump, of course.

No he isnt, not even close to one. The man is amoral scum who doesn't give a crap about anything but himself

But he is nothing like the monster in the Kremlin, who lacks any decent human qualities.

That the world lets him get away from it is outrageous, just as the world let Hitler get away with it until the world could no longer tolerate such savagery and was forced to take action.
Yup Putin is a horrible evil psychopath, poll is stupid

Trump would try to con you out of everything you have whereas Putin will just take what he wants and kill anyone who tries to stop him

Election is tomorrow.

Who would you vote for?
Impossible matchup
Stupid poll

Election is tomorrow.

Who would you vote for?
Guaranteed I wouldn't vote for either one of them despite such ridiculousness of a hypothetical 'poll'.

Election is tomorrow.

Who would you vote for?

If those are somehow the only two choices I'd vote for Trump. His incompetence makes him much less dangerous than Putin.

Election is tomorrow.

Who would you vote for?
neil... neil.... neil !

Which is more reasonable, your thread's OP and poll, or... ?

...according to available evidence, I mean,

".. there is much stronger evidence Nixon sabotaged the 1968 Paris Peace talks with North Vietnam to enhance his
chances of beating Hubert Humphrey in the 1968 presidential election with the war ongoing, vs a peace agreement creating
public perception the war would be ending, much stronger evidence the defections to the Soviet Union of Robert Webster and Lee
Oswald were linked through the same "actors" who conspired in the two clandestine arms deals with Iran which were really the
combined 1980, October Surprise, and the 1986 exposed, Iran-Contra arms sales to Iran than
there is evidence Hunter Biden and his
father, Joe have committed illegal acts approximating what partisans generally have been accusing the two of doing..."

What I am attempting to communicate, neil, is that my studies have identified and supported who "the bottom" are in recent American
presidential politics, and then you go in with a foreigner to attempt to apply lipstick on a pig.. a G.O.P. former president

Last edited:
This is Bob Trump. Pretty nice fellow. I'll vote for him..
Robert Trump.jpg

Mr. Trump, of course.

What is decent about Trump?

I would certainly vote for him over a murderous dictator. Trump may aspire to murdering his political opponents and look up to Putin as a sort of mentor, but thankfully, he is too lazy and too incompetent match him in atrocities.

Although, it's usually in the second term when the shit hits the fan. Hopefully, we'll never find out.

Election is tomorrow.

Who would you vote for?
Obviously, if only those to were running then I would vote to take them out, theoretically since that just isn't happening.

Back
Top Bottom