• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Who won the first debate?

Who won?

• Joe Biden

Votes: 101 51.8%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 25 12.8%
  • Tie

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • Neither

Votes: 55 28.2%
  • Chris Wallace

Votes: 11 5.6%

• Total voters
Just far-right groups?
I ask because the ones burning down buildings are Biden voters ... if they're voters at all ... so you sound confused about what's going on.

You sound confused about anarchists and their voting habits.

ANARCHYmarchers2016.jpg

They don't vote.
Voting is for people who believe in governments.

But go on ahead and keep trying to hang a jacket on Dems.
It's clearly working!!

Oh wait....
tonbricks.gif

Debate1 2020.jpg

Dunno what Republicans are even arguing. Debates are all instant polling and optics. Trump objectively lost. Like, there’s nothing you can say to sway that.

He did not deny a green economy, and in fact supports and promotes many green programs. He does not support the "Green New Deal", but he is certainly more green friendly than Trump.

Biden certainly is the choice of the democratic party, and very much a centrist democrat.

As long as the "Center" is defined by Mao.

He signed on to the Green New Deal - despite his blatant lies last night.

{

The policy document — the work of six joint task forces appointed by Biden and Sanders in May — would give the former vice president a road map to that goal.

"The goals of the task force were to move the Biden campaign into as progressive a direction as possible, and I think we did that," Sanders told NPR. "On issue after issue, whether it was education, the economy, health care, climate, immigration, criminal justice, I think there was significant movement on the part of the Biden campaign."

The document recommends that Biden commit to eliminating carbon pollution from power plants by 2035 and to zeroing out net greenhouse gas emissions across the entire economy by 2050. The task forces call for funding universal prekindergarten across the country, expanding Social Security, raising the national minimum wage and eliminating cash bail, among many other long-sought progressive stances.

}

Beijing Biden is a pathological liar, as pretty much all democrats are.

That's a lie.

Also, Biden lied that the ANTIFA Brown Shirts on Kristalnacht are "just an idea."

Well, that idea is burning down cities and destroying thousand of lives as their dreams and life's work go up in flames at the hands of Quid Pro's "idea."
Nope, he did not condemn white supremacists last night. You can try to spread propaganda lies, but you will continue to be called out.

So I just listed off decades of Biden actually making racist comments and the TDS is so bad that you guys cant even acknowledge it. How pathetic.

No one cares about ancient history. Everyone knows that the Democrats used to have the support of the racist south until Johnson supported the Civil rights act and the racists jumped to the Republican Party. What matters is what is happening right NOW, and it’s clear that of the two, Trump is the racist. He made it crystal clear last night.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Come on, you know darn well if they found 9 Biden votes in the trash the left would be screaming, "Post office collusion, see we told you so!". And, now it has come out that Hillary was actually the one colluding with the Russians to influence the 2016 election.

If those 9 votes were for Biden we would never have heard about it.

Trump called Biden dumb. If he said that 20 years ago, he would be thrown out of the election no matter what power he has

But he is dumb. He can't even remember where he went to school.

Go back and listen to the exchange. Three times Trump condemned white supremacists and miltitia groups.

It's totally weird how those groups heard something totally different from Trump. What they heard was, "Trump basically said to go f*** them up. This makes me so happy."

Weird how that happens.

Crap News Network.

:love: it 'cause I sure believe them....
The TDS faithful cannot admit that the people who would watch CNN are almost always Biden fluffers.

Telling the potus to shut up and calling him a clown twice proves Biden was the real bully in tonight's wrestling match.
You just don't do that...

I agree it was unnecessary.

He might have been making a play for the 'tough guy' Democrat voters in the rust belt that Clinton lost in 2016. I don't think it was necessary and probably wouldn't have swayed anyone. Some of them will have decided to come back. already and some to stay - a little chest beating wouldn't make any difference. He was also clearly trying to counter the 'sleepy Joe' narrative, which again he could have done just by being present and alert, rather than present, alert and overly aggressive.

Has trump released his transcripts? If so, please post.

Trump has a degree from Wharton. That alone puts him way ahead of Biden who was at the very bottom of his class at far far weaker institutions .

At least he didn't have someone else take his tests.
He was busted for plagiarism and almost thrown out of Syracuse. Last I checked, there is no credible evidence of your stupid claim about Trump.

Historian Jon Meacham today on Morning Joe:

Donald Trump declared war on decency and on Democracy last night in a way that is utterly unmistakable. This is not a "on the one hand or the other hand." This was not a disaster because of Biden and Trump. This was the elemental Trump offering himself to be seen by all for what he is. Which is someone who cares not a whit, about you, or me. or anyone else. He cares about himself. He cares about holding onto power. He cares about keeping the people who put him in power happy. And he very clearly said at least twice it could be months and months before we know who wins the presidential election. Now, he doesn't understand how that works, unsurprisingly. I think we better start talking now about what this looks like if it goes to the House of Representatives. I don't think that's alarmist in any way. And we can talk about that as much as we want. But decency and Democracy took severe blows last night, and I don't know how to say to teenage kids in America, you know, politics is a noble profession. Except to say there is Joe Biden and he is trying to project stability in this stormy sea of ego and lies. We saw a thug last night in the office of the President of the United States. We saw a clear, compelling, dignified alternative. Joe Biden is not on the ballot at this point. We are.

do you base your biased analysis on

1) you are an expert in political debates and have credibility in that area

2) you are a hard core Trump hater and your comments are nothing more than partisan hackery that you hope others will buy into?

Historian Jon Meacham today on Morning Joe:

Donald Trump declared war on decency and on Democracy last night in a way that is utterly unmistakable. This is not a "on the one hand or the other hand." This was not a disaster because of Biden and Trump. This was the elemental Trump offering himself to be seen by all for what he is. Which is someone who cares not a whit, about you, or me. or anyone else. He cares about himself. He cares about holding onto power. He cares about keeping the people who put him in power happy. And he very clearly said at least twice it could be months and months before we know who wins the presidential election. Now, he doesn't understand how that works, unsurprisingly. I think we better start talking now about what this looks like if it goes to the House of Representatives. I don't think that's alarmist in any way. And we can talk about that as much as we want. But decency and Democracy took severe blows last night, and I don't know how to say to teenage kids in America, you know, politics is a noble profession. Except to say there is Joe Biden and he is trying to project stability in this stormy sea of ego and lies. We saw a thug last night in the office of the President of the United States. We saw a clear, compelling, dignified alternative. Joe Biden is not on the ballot at this point. We are.

The TDS faithful cannot admit that the people who would watch CNN are almost always Biden fluffers.
More stupid parroted crap. There is only one "News" outlet catering to fufflers. It's Fox. And, they fluff the man who needs fluiffing constantly.

I love the projection though. Sweet.

Back
Top Bottom