• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Who won the first debate?

Who won?

• Joe Biden

Votes: 101 51.8%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 25 12.8%
  • Tie

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • Neither

Votes: 55 28.2%
  • Chris Wallace

Votes: 11 5.6%

• Total voters
Come on, you know darn well if they found 9 Biden votes in the trash the left would be screaming, "Post office collusion, see we told you so!". And, now it has come out that Hillary was actually the one colluding with the Russians to influence the 2016 election.

Notice all the crickets chirping in the forum this morning?

Nope, he did not condemn white supremacists last night. You can try to spread propaganda lies, but you will continue to be called out.

Again, there was no reason for him to join your racism. The "very fine people" lie is just that, a lie - you know it, Wallace knows it, and Biden, well those whispering in his ear bud knows it.

Despite your racist lie;

{ “I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists because they should be condemned totally.” }

But the pathological liars who are the Marxist democrats continue to lie - as Wallace did, as you are doing.

If you could feel shame, you wouldn't be a democrat, so I don't expect that from you.

Again, there was no reason for him to join your racism. The "very fine people" lie is just that, a lie - you know it, Wallace knows it, and Biden, well those whispering in his ear bud knows it.

Despite your racist lie;

{ “I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists because they should be condemned totally.” }

But the pathological liars who are the Marxist democrats continue to lie - as Wallace did, as you are doing.

If you could feel shame, you wouldn't be a democrat, so I don't expect that from you.
Why didnt he condem white supremacists last night when asked?

He had the chance last night

He refused

Bullshit.

But Quid Pro denied that the democrat terrorists of ANTIFA even exist.

To Beijing Biden, this is just an idea;

1601490437247.png

No one cares about ancient history. Everyone knows that the Democrats used to have the support of the racist south until Johnson supported the Civil rights act and the racists jumped to the Republican Party. What matters is what is happening right NOW, and it’s clear that of the two, Trump is the racist. He made it crystal clear last night.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
hahahahha...lefties dont care about Bidens racism. The you aint black comment was how long ago? I just want to confirm that you guys dont actually care about racism and that you only use it as a political weapon and obviously not very good.

Bullshit.

But Quid Pro denied that the democrat terrorists of ANTIFA even exist.

To Beijing Biden, this is just an idea;

View attachment 67297222
Educate yourself below

No one that knows him personally agrees with you. In fact, pretty much no decent person in this country agrees with you.

Yeah, you and the rest of the butt hurt, "decent" ilk must "personally" know them all.

Biden is a crude and unkind man who can't handle criticism of him at all. He flew off the handle in rage when Trump asked him about his desire to pack the Supreme Court with a slew of justices to vote the way Biden wants them to vote. Biden is an animal of the worst class. Biden should never have come out of is cave to try to fool America into thinking he could be a decent good human being. Biden will lose this election and he can blame only himself for being a total failure as a human being who proved again he is not fit to be president of this country.

I find myself almost amazed at the fact you don't even realize you're describing Trump 100%. You seem blind to the fact Trump is so thin skinned he literally used a weather map with a sharpie to try and convince people he was correct about a hurricane. Do you not realize how pathetic that is?

He stood up there last night looking like an overgrown toddle throwing a tantrum. All the while feeding his followers more crap that he "will be doing" whatever, whenever. Yes this great healthcare plan he already said he would put into place right after elected the first time. And where is it? Oohhh just wait......it's coming!

He's got the whole I'll gladly pay you tomorrow for a burger today routine down solid and people like you just keep handing him that hamburger yet never see a dime.

He has the worst academic record of anyone on a major ticket since LBJ

So paying someone else to take your finals counts as academic accomplishments and a stellar record?

Oh wait, maybe this counts?

Yesterday, as part of his testimony to Congress, Michael Cohen revealed that, under the direction of President Trump, he had sent letters to Trump’s high schools, colleges and the College Board (creator of the SAT), threatening them with legal action and jail time if they ever released Trump’s academic records.

Why didnt he condem white supremacists last night when asked?

He wasn't asked. Quid Pro flung out "but the Proud Boys" when he was ducking the terrorists ANTIFA issue

The Proud Boys are multi-ethnic. Wallace wanted him to denounce the Proud Boys, which he should NEVER do - they are the good guys, protecting the elderly from ANTIFA terrorists

Despite your racist lie;

You are really flailing now.

Trump refused to condemn white supremacists last night, that's a fact, and no amount of BS from you is gonna change it.

Good to see how scared you are.

He had the chance last night
He refused
He has denounced whitesupremists multiple times before, but you are right ... he should have trippled down.
The problem is that folks are still holding the BS 'good people on both sides' mantra that only saw news snippets and not the whole thing.

hahahahha...lefties dont care about Bidens racism. The you aint black comment was how long ago? I just want to confirm that you guys dont actually care about racism and that you only use it as a political weapon and obviously not very good.
Still whistling that tune, eh? Meanwhile tRump refused to denounce White Supremacy on National TV. Oh, and he called upon his incel Proud Boys to "stand by."

CURKEVDFGI6ORI2DZFLBAKCEZM.jpg

They're only saying, "OK." Amirite?

He wasn't asked. Quid Pro flung out "but the Proud Boys" when he was ducking the terrorists ANTIFA issue

The Proud Boys are multi-ethnic. Wallace wanted him to denounce the Proud Boys, which he should NEVER do - they are the good guys, protecting the elderly from ANTIFA terrorists
He was asked to condem white supremacists. He said he will. He was asked to say it then. He asked who exactly do you mean. He was told proud boys.

He said stand back and stand by.

Those are the facts

All he had to say is I condem white supremacists.

He cant....because he doesnt

He has denounced whitesupremists multiple times before, but you are right ... he should have trippled down.
The problem is that folks are still holding the BS 'good people on both sides' mantra that only saw news snippets and not the whole thing.
Not last night when asked directly multiple times.

Why?

He has the worst academic record of anyone on a major ticket since LBJ

Just for laughs, here is the resume (partial resume) of a recent president:

EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:

LAW ENFORCEMENT:

I was arrested in Kennebunkport, Maine, in 1976 for

driving under the influence of alcohol. I pled guilty,

paid a fine, and had my driver's license suspended for

30 days. My Texas driving record has been "lost" and

is not available.

MILITARY:

I joined the Texas Air National Guard and went AWOL. I

refused to take a drug test or answer any

questions about my drug use. By joining the Texas Air

National Guard, I was able to avoid combat duty in

Vietnam.

COLLEGE:

I graduated from Yale University with a low C average.

I was a cheerleader.

PAST WORK EXPERIENCE:

I ran for U.S. Congress and lost. I began my career in

the oil business in Midland, Texas, in 1975. I

bought an oil company, but couldn't find any oil in

Texas. The company went bankrupt shortly after I

sold all my stock. I bought the Texas Rangers baseball

team in a sweetheart deal that took land

using taxpayer money. With the help of my father and

our friends in the oil industry (including Enron CEO

Ken Lay), I was elected governor of Texas.

ACCOMPLISHMENTS AS GOVERNOR OF TEXAS:

I changed Texas pollution laws to favor power and oil

companies, making Texas the most polluted state

in the Union. During my tenure, Houston replaced Los

Angeles as the most smog-ridden city in America. I

cut taxes and bankrupted the Texas treasury to the

tune of billions in borrowed money.

I set the record for the most executions by any

governor in American history. With the help of my

brother, the governor of Florida, and my father's

appointments to the Supreme Court, I became President

after losing by over 500,000 votes.

Even more impressive than our current president.

Not last night when asked directly multiple times.

Why?
The question was premised on the Proud Boys being white supremacists, and he doesn't accept that. You can call it racism or whatever else, but it wasn't an honest way to demand someone condemn white supremacy.

The question was premised on the Proud Boys being white supremacists, and he doesn't accept that. You can call it racism or whatever else, but it wasn't an honest way to demand someone condemn white supremacy.
Then say that. Why not just say I condem white supremacists

He cant

It's totally weird how those groups heard something totally different from Trump. What they heard was, "Trump basically said to go f*** them up. This makes me so happy."

Weird how that happens.
People hear what they want to hear

Chris Wallace: (41:33)
You have repeatedly criticized the vice president for not specifically calling out Antifa and other left wing extremist groups. But are you willing tonight to condemn white supremacists and militia group and to say that they need to stand down and not add to the violence in a number of these cities as we saw in Kenosha and as we’ve seen in Portland.

President Donald J. Trump: (41:57)
Sure, I’m will to do that.

Chris Wallace: (41:59)
Are you prepared specifically to do it.

President Donald J. Trump: (42:00)
I would say almost everything I see is from the left wing not from the right wing.

Chris Wallace: (42:04)
But what are you saying?

President Donald J. Trump: (42:06)
I’m willing to do anything. I want to see peace.

Back
Top Bottom