• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Who "Won" E3 2015 and Why?

Who "Won" E3 2015?

• Nintendo

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Sony

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Microsoft

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Bethesda Softworks

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Square Enix

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Electronic Arts

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters

LizardofOz

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Because this is a current event and because it can get political in nature I have put this here. While I am an Xbox guy I chose that Sony "won" E3 simply because of their great ability to pander to their audience. The Last Guardian is a PS3 title coming to PS4 that should have released on well PS3. Shenmue III to me is to little to late, and it was offensive to my sensibilities that it was a PS title when it was always seen more as a Xbox and Sega title at a time when Sony was the enemy to Shenmue. FFVII is great but coming to Xbox One later. In the end, Sony had a great show to wow but nothing of substance for this year.

Microsoft had a great solid show, showing what is coming this year and held back quite a bit I think. The backwards compatibility is a great thing, as well as the other services, features, and titles they have coming this year.

Nintendo decided that our princess is in another console and to come back next year when they show their new system.

Oh yeah and EA, Bethsoft (FALLOUT 4!!!!), and Square Enix had shows also. So what do you think?

Tough call, there were plenty of good things from Sony, Microsoft, etc. I can say who did not win, Nintendo.

Tough call, there were plenty of good things from Sony, Microsoft, etc. I can say who did not win, Nintendo.

Yeah Nintendo is for sure holding out for next year when they show their new system.

I feel like Nintendo's showing would have been better if it didn't have to follow up Bethesda, Sony, and Microsoft absolutely killing it with Fallout 4, FFVII, and Backwards Compatibility. It was an absolutely underwhelming showing and the cut just only goes in deeper when the other companies presented a lot to get hyped about.

Bethesda by far but I accidentally hit other. They made a goddamn pip-boy.

Bethesda because FALLOUT FREAKING FOUR.
No man's sky looks unbelievable and for people who don't know what it is: there are 14 quintillion realistic sized planets with different wildlife and features on every one.

Looking forward to Telltale Games' upcoming mini-season of The Walking Dead. Kinda wish they had something going on for The Wolf Among Us, tho.

Sony or Bethesda. Sony because I am a ps4 owner and won't invest in a second console so I don't care what Microsoft does. Also because the ff7 remake and Shenmue because I love rpgs. Bethesda for fallout 4.

Sega.

I feel like Nintendo's showing would have been better if it didn't have to follow up Bethesda, Sony, and Microsoft absolutely killing it with Fallout 4, FFVII, and Backwards Compatibility. It was an absolutely underwhelming showing and the cut just only goes in deeper when the other companies presented a lot to get hyped about.

While this is true that Nintendo's showing was meh, Nintendo also purposely kept low key this E3, and they do Nintendo digital events through out there year anyways.

Because this is a current event and because it can get political in nature I have put this here. While I am an Xbox guy I chose that Sony "won" E3 simply because of their great ability to pander to their audience. The Last Guardian is a PS3 title coming to PS4 that should have released on well PS3. Shenmue III to me is to little to late, and it was offensive to my sensibilities that it was a PS title when it was always seen more as a Xbox and Sega title at a time when Sony was the enemy to Shenmue. FFVII is great but coming to Xbox One later. In the end, Sony had a great show to wow but nothing of substance for this year.

Microsoft had a great solid show, showing what is coming this year and held back quite a bit I think. The backwards compatibility is a great thing, as well as the other services, features, and titles they have coming this year.

Nintendo decided that our princess is in another console and to come back next year when they show their new system.

Oh yeah and EA, Bethsoft (FALLOUT 4!!!!), and Square Enix had shows also. So what do you think?

I mean how could you top announcing Fallout 4?

Back
Top Bottom