• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Who Wins Your Vote Bill Clinton or G. W. Bush?

Who Would You Vote For in a HEAD to HEAD Election?

• Total voters
Liberal Because I Care said:
Oh, how I would love to see Bill in office again!

So would OBL and the French

TurtleDude said:

:rofl OMG, you've just solidified my belief that Republicans are a bunch of sheep. Thanks for the laugh. :lol:

TurtleDude said:
Right, cause we all know how much more OBL got done under Clinton, I mean, he knocked down the twin towers!
Oh wait...

Old and wise said:
Only one sentence: When Clinton lied, nobody died.

Ohh really? I know of 250,000 people who would disagree with you, along with the 800,000 in Rwanda.

My vote went to Bush though I disagree with Bush's decision to invade Iraq, simply because I felt he invade Iraq due to oil interests. But, at least Bush removed Saddam from power and is able to make a deciscion and stick with it, unlike Clinton. I would say Clinton was an appeaser whose appeasement costed well over a million lives. Some of his mistakes have also had to been corrected by Bush Jr. in the foreign policy arena. So, though my perceptions that Bush invaded Iraq and used the "War on Terror" as a pretext for the invasion, I feel that Bush is the lesser of two evils.

I believe in protecting the environment, free market enterprise, gay rights, gun rights, a strong military, but the republicans certainly seem to be the more decisive and generally do a better job of handling foreign policy better. Where the democracts seem to appease and ignore serious dangers to the United States. Not to mention, the democrats have done a poor job protecting the environment, gay rights, keeping the military strong and seem to push too much gun control.

TimmyBoy said:
My vote went to Bush though I disagree with Bush's decision to invade Iraq, simply because I felt he invade Iraq due to oil interests. But, at least Bush removed Saddam from power and is able to make a deciscion and stick with it, unlike Clinton. I would say Clinton was an appeaser whose appeasement costed well over a million lives. Some of his mistakes have also had to been corrected by Bush Jr. in the foreign policy arena. So, though my perceptions that Bush invaded Iraq and used the "War on Terror" as a pretext for the invasion, I feel that Bush is the lesser of two evils.

You drive a car? Then you need the oil. And, btw, oil wasn't the only reason for going to Iraq. Why can't you understand that?

TimmyBoy said:
I believe in protecting the environment, free market enterprise, gay rights, gun rights, a strong military, but the republicans certainly seem to be the more decisive and generally do a better job of handling foreign policy better. Where the democracts seem to appease and ignore serious dangers to the United States. Not to mention, the democrats have done a poor job protecting the environment, gay rights, keeping the military strong and seem to push too much gun control.

Gay rights? What the hell is this crap? They have the same rights as everyone else. It's just a decoy so ppl will feel sorry for em'. Well, I don't. Gays are just trying to get the attention away from blacks and poor ppl. I ocnce heard a gay person say to a black person "I know how you feel, I get persecuted all the time." BS! Gays will never be in the same league as the Native Americans, Blacks, and Jews. Were gays ever enslaved or put thru genocide? No.

Back
Top Bottom